Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,202 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins (21844 Views)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by chessguru(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
we stand with MMM Nigeria

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by BlindAngel: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Daniel058:
even blindAngel like money grin
. . So?? . Why won't i?

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2017
BlindAngel:

So??
Why won't i?
Mavrodians, the name of account holders in MMM Nigeria, are still unable to get paid a return on their investment more than 96 hours after the Ponzi scheme returned.
Some MMM participants said that although they were able to request for their money, they have not been paid as the system is still frozen, just as it was in December 2016.
Nan reports that Kolade Ogunwande, who said he put in N100,000 in November 2016, and referred two other people to the scheme, said his money had appreciated to N214,000 as of Friday, so he immediately requested for it. “They have not paid me anything, but they said we should wait patiently to be matched with participants willing to invest in MMM. I have no choice than to be optimistic,” he said.
Lara Makanjuola, who also invested N100,000 in the scheme, said she was expecting N186,000, but she had not been able to request for her money. She said anytime she requested to get help, the website said “mavros are not available for withdrawal”.
“I was supposed to collect my money two days to when accounts got frozen, but the person I was matched with didn’t pay.” An Abuja-based couple, who requested not to be named, invested over N2 million in the scheme; they have also not been able to withdraw their money. As of Monday, when any participant sought to withdraw, the website put up a message that linked them to its previous freeze messagE.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/no-money-mmm-freezes-mavrodians/
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2017
MidasTouche01:

BLuoda, where is the 100k

If u no come release the 100k, I go borrow thunder from Smellymouth and use it to strike you b.lack azz!!!
Mavrodians, the name of account holders in MMM Nigeria, are still unable to get paid a return on their investment more than 96 hours after the Ponzi scheme returned.
Some MMM participants said that although they were able to request for their money, they have not been paid as the system is still frozen, just as it was in December 2016.
Nan reports that Kolade Ogunwande, who said he put in N100,000 in November 2016, and referred two other people to the scheme, said his money had appreciated to N214,000 as of Friday, so he immediately requested for it. “They have not paid me anything, but they said we should wait patiently to be matched with participants willing to invest in MMM. I have no choice than to be optimistic,” he said.
Lara Makanjuola, who also invested N100,000 in the scheme, said she was expecting N186,000, but she had not been able to request for her money. She said anytime she requested to get help, the website said “mavros are not available for withdrawal”.
“I was supposed to collect my money two days to when accounts got frozen, but the person I was matched with didn’t pay.” An Abuja-based couple, who requested not to be named, invested over N2 million in the scheme; they have also not been able to withdraw their money. As of Monday, when any participant sought to withdraw, the website put up a message that linked them to its previous freeze messagE.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:05am On Jan 18, 2017
BlindAngel:

I quoted u now, mmm its back.
Where its my 100k

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=jamesharryson post=52775760][/quote] Mavrodians, the name of account holders in MMM Nigeria, are still unable to get paid a return on their investment more than 96 hours after the Ponzi scheme returned.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=samsongbemisola post=52771783][/quote]

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2017
pek:
Shame on you cause they are back already

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=YoungRichRuler post=52770115][/quote]

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2017
UD101:

MMM is back, check ur PO

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Catalin:
Yes, DEAL.

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
PrinxArthur1:
deal

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:12am On Jan 18, 2017
danduj:
dude,mmm is back

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 7:13am On Jan 18, 2017
phantonce:

Deal... .....by the way mmm is back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.