Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins (21843 Views)

Count Down To MMM Unfrozen Day / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by dernearla(m): 11:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Elliotwiz1:
whether MMM comes back or not life goes on...

MMM has finally opened. I just GH now. Log on to your dash board

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by schoolhelpng(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by wildchild1: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Its back

Check my signature
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Melian(f): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol. I like your courage. I'm with you on this one.

Daniel058:
Betting thinz

grin if MMM COMES BACK TOMORROW EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE ACCOUNT FREEZE, SOMBORI SHOULD QUOTE ME AND I HAND 100K TO HIM/HER INSTANTA...

DEAL?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by imitateMe(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2017
phantonce:

Deal... .....by the way mmm is back
Lie.

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by charlesklaus(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anti mmm whalers right now grin grin

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by kaka22(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=danduchi post=52769938][/quote]
It is now working... cheesy wink
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by peeta4u(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
I have been able to get help successfully. LONG LIVE MMM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Emmanuel602(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by charlesklaus(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anti mmm whalers right now grin

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by schoolhelpng(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
dernearla:

MMM has finally opened. I just GH now. Log on to your dash board
Bros, how do u get help... its not possible now?

3 Likes

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
imitateMe:

Lie.

Why would I lie. ....wait for the news and do the needful
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by patosky22(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
schoolhelpng:

Bros, how do u get help... its not possible now?
yes mavros not available for withdrawal now
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by bozcojohn5: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
kennyland1:
I don't know about anyone but I think we should all count down to the most awaited date in Nigeria for now January 14th..... less than 14hrs left. Who is with me

We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by imitateMe(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
phantonce:

Why would I lie. ....wait for the news and do the needful
I couldn't GH
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by emerich(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
imitateMe:

I couldn't GH
Same here.
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Sketch007(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
emerich:

Same here.

You've all waited till today. Kindly please give the system more time as all request will be granted and all will be allowed to gh. Thanks

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by TushExchangeNg: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
If you notice U cant GH. Logout and re-Login again then try to re-GH. It work that way!!!

Did d same.

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by samsongbemisola(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

grin if MMM COMES BACK TOMORROW EXACTLY AS IT WAS BEFORE ACCOUNT FREEZE, SOMBORI SHOULD QUOTE ME AND I HAND 100K TO HIM/HER INSTANTA...

Am waiting

DEAL?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by mekinze: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ezra 6:19 And the children of the captivity kept the passover upon the fourteenth day of the first month...he who get ear make him hear.

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Ayotundemi(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///CnZKM6spsHu6b1fSRqFP6B

Don't miss out on any latest news, you can also share experiences

Together we rule the world....
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by oluwaphemmy10: 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmmmmm

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by jamesharryson(m): 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

U don't even have up to 100k in ur whole life

DEAL?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by APCmyheart(m): 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
Welcome back MMM, But who are those that will PH? only a fool who will PH help..

If those that their money freeze in the Syatem should be able to GH i swear they will not PH anymore hahahha..
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by olachelsea1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
MMM NIGERIA IS BACK.

We are now open!!! :-)).

What are u waiting for,here is the link for you to register.

http:///?i=olaitanolatayo@yahoo.com

Dear members,

Here we go.

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people....call 08026676787

Here is the link to join our whatsap group.https:///G8VQiMtz7V0Gd0rCbIonRT
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by BlindAngel: 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

DEAL?
I quoted u now, mmm its back.
Where its my 100k
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by MidasTouche01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Daniel058:
Betting thinz

DEAL?

BLuoda, where is the 100k

If u no come release the 100k, I go borrow thunder from Smellymouth and use it to strike you b.lack azz!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

BLuoda, where is the 100k

If u no come release the 100k, I go borrow thunder from Smellymouth and use it to strike you b.lack azz!!!
and you want to lie that is back exactly as it was without any change? grin
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by jumoke6(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2017
okay
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by MidasTouche01(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Daniel058:
and you want to lie that is back exactly as it was without any change? grin

Sebi Monday go come now and d money will start rolling in...
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
MidasTouche01:

Sebi Monday go come now and d money will start rolling in...
you see am?
Re: MMM 14th January Opening: Count Down Begins by Daniel058(m): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
BlindAngel:
. . I quoted u now, mmm its back. Where its my 100k
even blindAngel like money grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comparison Of Ponzi In The US And Nigeria / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.