Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me (1420 Views)

I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. / .... / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by ayandiran(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2007
Pls dis girl first stated by telling my sis dat she fares me,and den i make are to be friendly wit me and all she talk about is relationship,tell me that as at know dat she is free,and see na 1 faitful day she text me and say guess what someone is trippling 4 u not in luv with.I asked are who the person is and she later tell me that is her and said dat is my problem, i trip 4 guy and don't luv dem.Later later she flash me wetin 4 me 2 cal but i dint and she called and i told her dat i didn't have and quickly she answered me should i send u a credit card,i dint answered her becos i have empty battery.What should i do? U can email me on 'ayansdan2007@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by chistiana(f): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2007
guy, ur story sound real, but all the same u can edit it and correct your gramatical error, no one above mistake. if u like her u can also trip for her but don't fall in Love,
funny
i wonder if some people really know the meaning of love, she's in Lust guy. it written all over her, she need your privates to feed on, and if u think u also good at playing games, go for her.

but my advice is to stay away from such ladies. she cam blackmail u guy.

wish u best your love and tripping. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by Sayoh: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2007
Q.E.D. End of discussion
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2007
Q.E.D. End of confusion!chirawe gbam!oratorio!as always,the gods are wise!Seriously.
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by kimba(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2007
@ayandiran,

You didnt have credit card or what? and you didnt have a battery for your phone?

O boy, you dey confuse people o with this your kind of kings english!!!

chai
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by Macgreat(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2007
he ran out of both.tell us did you eventually call her? is she still tripping or she switch to tribing.
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by iz2much: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2008
Just passing embarassed embarassed
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by gadgetzz: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2008
guy, go for d girl since she is the one trppin but remember, AID is real use condom oo, wish u the best sha
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by babsongudus: 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
ayandiran:

please this girl first stated by telling my sis that she fares me,and den i make are to be friendly wit me and all she talk about is relationship,tell me that as at know that she is free,and see na 1 faitful day she text me and say guess what someone is trippling for you not in love with.I asked are who the person is and she later tell me that is her and said that is my problem, i trip 4 guy and don't love them.Later later she flash me wetin 4 me 2 cal but i dint and she called and i told her that i didn't have and quickly she answered me should i send u a credit card,i dint answered her because i have empty battery.What should i do? U can email me on 'ayansdan2007@yahoo.com.Thanks
HELLO, MR ODE APERIN, E RO RA MA TABON OO. I THANK GOD SHA STILL WEARING MY BULLET PROOF-I WOULD V BIN DEAD BY NOW
Re: Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me by steve49ja(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
**yawns**

(1) (Reply)

I've Lost Interest In Romance / Limo Rental In Abuja / Enjoy This Naughty Technique Tonight (for Men Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.