Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (5321 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me / Am Trippling 4 U Not In Love Wit U Said A Lady 2 Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Mannylex(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: .... by Mannylex(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Re: .... by gbengalite(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
It is a 2way thing according to me
1. she told cos she loves u
2. Probably she's testing u
Re: .... by Mynd44: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
From your post, I see you are mad not that she accepted the ride but you are upset with the kiss and you are certain that she told you the truth. That being said/typed, You must understand that the kiss was not her forced cos the guy forced himself on her.
You are upset it is understandable but the person who is at fault here is the guy not your GF and ne careful so that your actions don't lead her to keeping things from you.
She would be feeling bad enough without you ignoring her so please talk to her

4 Likes

Re: .... by spikesC(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2012
You should never have a girl friend till you get matured enough to handle one

2 Likes

Re: .... by slimyem: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
she told you the truth...a mistake which wasn't entirely her fault.
...a kiss which is most probably non-passionate or romantic...and also from a jerk..
Look past it abeg else she'd start thinking it best to not tell you 'certain things' which wouldn't be so cool.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mynd_44: From your post, I see you are mad not that she accepted the ride but you are upset with the kiss and you are certain that she told you the truth. That being said/typed, You must understand that the kiss was not her forced cos the guy forced himself on her.
You are upset it is understandable but the person who is at fault here is the guy not your GF and ne careful so that your actions don't lead her to keeping things from you.
She would be feeling bad enough without you ignoring her so please talk to her
slimyem: she told you the truth...a mistake which wasn't entirely her fault.
...a kiss which is most probably non-passionate or romantic...and also from a jerk..
Look past it abeg else she'd start thinking it best to not tell you 'certain things' which wouldn't be so cool.
Manny.....

D above is all u need.

Thread closed# grin
Re: .... by tellwisdom: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Manny.....

D above is all u need.

Thread closed# grin

Those rubbish?? angry Ok them need wash ur head with AGBON undecided undecided
Re: .... by chelseabmw(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
I just wish I can have dat kind of gf........poster pls pick up ur fone and call her right now before u loose sometin valuable.

1 Like

Re: .... by spikesC(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
chelseabmw: I just wish I can have dat kind of gf........poster pls pick up ur fone and call her right now before u loose sometin valuable.
your own dey beat you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
Op, buy a car for her to forestall future occurerance.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
spikes C:
my dear_e reach 2 ask o_
Re: .... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2012
@poster
Dia is a diffrnc btw -We Kissd,I Kissd him and He Kissd me.As a lady,ds is one of dos tyms i wud want him 2 trust me enuf 2 knw dat i wudnt hv initiatd d kiss,2 tel me even b4 i finish d confession dat i shudnt mind such pple dat take opportunity of innocent gals.As a gal i wil appreciate al dat and it wil equaly encourage me 2 open up incase of nxt tym.We al feel jealous frm tym 2 tym,bt my guy ur own is trust issues,try n work on dat,u nid 2 encourage her 2 be free n open wit u,..dnt forgt,it cud hv happend 2 u,wil u be happy if u told her and she starts 2 act d way u do now?
Re: .... by seedord247(m): 12:23am On Jul 24, 2012
If a lady tell u that a guy kiss her means the guy have enter the place. talking from pples experience.

Ojo madueke. . Reporting from koko island. NL grin

2 Likes

Re: .... by slimyem: 12:28am On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247: If a lady tell u that a guy kiss her means the guy have enter the place. talking from pples experience.

Ojo madueke. . Reporting from koko island. NL grin

Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!
Re: .... by seedord247(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: Dumb! Dumb! Dumb!

^ is that what u are?

2 Likes

Re: .... by slimyem: 12:34am On Jul 24, 2012
seedord247:

^ is that what u are?
no!
Its is your middle name!
Don't you dare deny it!
Re: .... by Mynd44: 4:35am On Jul 24, 2012
slimyem: no!
Its is your middle name!
Don't you dare deny it!
Middle name? That's his first name
Re: .... by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2012
@slimyem & @mynd, pls dnt derail dis thread. Pls
Re: .... by Gudintent: 6:09am On Jul 24, 2012
Op when u said a 'guy' is this an ex of hers? Or just an acquaintance who has been trying to get under her skirt? Either way your girl should have known better than get into a ride with him. Been too tired of walking isn't an excuse, and anyway how much persuasion could there have been, no is NO! He didn't abduct her, she willingly went in the car, and all through the journey he may have been making a pass at her, so this kiss didn't come out of nowhere.

My advice forgive and forget but make it quite clear there is no third chances, if this happens again, it's done. I personally blame her, had she not gone in that car you will never have been here posting this. Talk to her man!

1 Like

Re: .... by cog1: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2012
First and foremost,you have every right to be angry.
Let's look at this story from another angle;if you and
Your gf were walking along the road and she got tired
Would she simply hitch a ride and leave you by the
Roadside?!;
both of you would prolly look for a way to stop
and cool it out,before you continue your journey!
Why didn't she think of stopping a bit?
Accepting rides from total strangers is a no-no in
This generation! I don't care how many romantic stories
Are used to support it!
If that guy had decided to step on his accelerator or worse
Still spray some sleep inducing chemical at her and
Drive her to an unknown destination and do some harmful
Thing or the other to her,this is what she'll be saying abi?!
Even if she doesn't say it,so this is what she'll be carrying
On her conscience about abi?!!!! Or even prolly dead!
Well,for me,anyone who brings ant infested wood home should not
Be surprised if he is paid a visit by lizards!!!!!!
Whatever that guy would have done;be it good or bad,she
Deserved it 1000%!!!!!!! She should stop crying 'wolf'!
Is she not an adult?
Forgive her but na wa for some pple o!!!
Blessed day.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2012
@Poster,
This is absolutely ur fault. If you had bought her a car, this would not have happened. At least a Picanto Kia would do. You berra visit Dana motors now for one or else, she will be kissed again, but this time around, she will not tell you. Get her a car! or steal her a car! Well, she has told u indirectly what she wants and failure to do so, will get her kissed by a car owner. Women? No be woman? They never catch me unawares.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 24, 2012
cog1: First and foremost,you have every right to be angry.
Let's look at this story from another angle;if you and
Your gf were walking along the road and she got tired
Would she simply hitch a ride and leave you by the
Roadside?!;
both of you would prolly look for a way to stop
and cool it out,before you continue your journey!
Why didn't she think of stopping a bit?
Accepting rides from total strangers is a no-no in
This generation! I don't care how many romantic stories
Are used to support it!
If that guy had decided to step on his accelerator or worse
Still spray some sleep inducing chemical at her and
Drive her to an unknown destination and do some harmful
Thing or the other to her,this is what she'll be saying abi?!
Even if she doesn't say it,so this is what she'll be carrying
On her conscience about abi?!!!! Or even prolly dead!
Well,for me,anyone who brings ant infested wood home should not
Be surprised if he is paid a visit by lizards!!!!!!
Whatever that guy would have done;be it good or bad,she
Deserved it 1000%!!!!!!! She should stop crying 'wolf'!
Is she not an adult?
Forgive her but na wa for some pple o!!!
Blessed day.
*Papa, papapa Uncle God bless you*. I don't know if it's just me or is it funny that she feels 'bad' she was 'unlawfully' kissed. She should be feeling angry not guilty that someone kissed her. If someone pulls that kinda shtt with you, they deserve a slap. I don't expect my girlfriend coming to tell me that she's been feeling bad that someone who was 'bold enough' to ask for a peck didn't get sucker punched when he 'stole' one. No sir. She must have known this dude before now and gave in to his advances or she's cheap.
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2012
tpacalipse: @Poster,
This is absolutely ur fault. If you had bought her a car, this would not have happened. At least a Picanto Kia would do. You berra visit Dana motors now for one or else, she will be kissed again, but this time around, she will not tell you. Get her a car! or steal her a car! Well, she has told u indirectly what she wants and failure to do so, will get her kissed by a car owner. Women? No be woman? They never catch me unawares.
Lol. Get her a car and wait for her to tell you how she was mistakenly fingerfucked by someone with a helicopter when Lagos floods render her car useless.
Re: .... by chelseabmw(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2012
spikes C:

Nope....She loves Me.wat I meant was that its hard for u to see a girl dat will tell u such...Some of them will just keep it inside their mind
Re: .... by chelseabmw(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2012
chidyhels:
my dear_e reach 2 ask o_

Can you keep ur dirty mouth shut.....E-doit
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Re-enforce ur love for her, suprise her, take her to a nice restuarant /place. Truth is d foundation of every good n lasting relationship ; dis oce happened to my wife bs we got married; was mad like u jut to disprove, if an fishy, but thankGod I ddnt kick her out. She will always remain indebted to u; she feels bad cos , she accepted d ride. Relax, u propbably have done worse things lol
Re: .... by Kolade9(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2012
@OP,y are u angry gon gon? Shebi she said d guy pulled her.
Re: .... by Joeblis(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2012
I don't know why kids venture into relationships they cant handle c'mmon she was forced and beside's she told you*a thing most girls will never do*so stop acting like a kid and grow up.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2012
undecided
Re: .... by koozy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
I love apple pie smiley
Re: .... by spikesC(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
koozy: I love apple pie smiley
i prefer nkwobi and heineken grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You / Pics Of The Lady Hubby Stabs In Private Part For Alleged Sleeping With Sales Rep / CokersClub Entertainment: Disclaimer Of All Photos/Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.