Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat (5808 Views)

Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / The Sad Truth About Some Nigerian Ladies Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gflat:

I see Nigeria becoming a better place with ladies like you.
So following your argument would it then be ok if your girlfriend or wife were to leave u if you get sacked frm your lucrative job or your business is experiencing a financial strain...since u won't be able to provide for her financially?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 10:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
lefulefu:
So following your argument would it then be ok if your girlfriend or wife were to leave u if you get sacked frm your lucrative job or your business is experiencing a financial strain...since u won't be able to provide for her financially?

Read my comment again and point out Where I mentioned she should be a total liability when they get married
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

you mentioned something about knowing who I am on the other thread shocked

Yes ofcurz I do smiley
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

Read my comment again and point out Where I mentioned she should be a total liability when they get married
You said a lady should go for a man with a strong financial clout.And am asking you what of if the rich oil guy she is dating suddenly lost his oil job and he is no longer able to provide those luxuries for her.Would it then be ok for her to dump him for another guy willing to take care of her? Using your judgement.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by wizrose(m): 12:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
First and foremost let me start by saying
DEAR LADIES YOU OWE NOBODY AN EXPLANATION HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE!

A lot of misconceptions has gone under the radar about Nigerian women being gold diggers ans "runz girls" but I just want to assure you these type of myopic comments only come from self loathing, low self esteemed poor and suffer headed Nigerian men boys.

Let's take this from the religious community: A woman is mostly believed to be soft hearted, an item of delicacy and someone you care for (Men are designed to care for women that is why they are referred to as the HEAD)

Enough of the sideway talks. Let's accelerate the hammer towards the nail.

Ladies make sure you have nothing to do with broke boys. As accurate as this sounds many girls will still try to be Sentimental about the golden fact. Broke boys have nothing to offer.

Ok let me give you a quick scenario.

Yester-evening I was at a restaurant on the island just to relax and get a bit of serenity. While I was chilling with my scotch and some Pieces of barbecue I had requested for earlier, I noticed a couple sitting opposite my table.
I could feel the love from her heart and theoptimism for a better future for both of them but what Spoilt the picture was Their table has all sort of similarities to the Sahara desert.

It is so embarrassing to say as beautiful as the lady looked he couldn't make her feel good on a date and later on he got her a chicken pie and ice cream. I felt disgusted at the sight of this! undecided

Ok, having mentioned that, I want to inform you ladies about a Proven point.

No guy will choose you over a richer lady.

This might seem funny to you but that is the truth. That guy that keeps reminding you how much he loves and adores you?
That guy who wouldn't stop sending you good morning/good night messages?
That guy that sounds romantic and sweeps you off your feet?
He will desert you at the twinkle of an eye immediately he Uncovers a rich lady.

So tell me ladies, why are you forcing this to work with him?
Why are you suffering when someone who isn't looking half as good as you are is being treated like a real woman?
Why trek under the hot sun then later jump into a hot distressful danfo bus while your mates are sitting with their man in his latest Ac filled cool machine?

It is no news that Women are emotional beings but being emotional shouldn't equals stupidity. If you don't care about your future at least care about the future of your kids and their upbringing.

Signed
Gflat

story for the God's

1 Like

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by bigcp(m): 12:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

lol, as expected. Not too hard to break down your message.
You should try dating someone who is better and capable dear

WTFUCK are you saying Bro...are u saying her bf isn't capable? are u better than her bf...or hv u seen her bf b4...u don already conclude say her bf isn't capable/better by askin her 2 date a better n capable guy...nawa 4u oo....hope u are very wealthy?...advicing d girls 2 dump dia broke bf...but remember a guy must go broke b4 being rich(only if he's frm a rich family)...stop all these ur shallow thinking bro... you've seen nothing yet...
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by bigcp(m): 1:18am On Jan 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

Another ignorant assumption... I criticised you ,therefore I must be broke??

Yet u claim you're well educated?

Insult u?? Actually you've already done a great job of insulting yourself i'm only echoing what you typed.

If you aint just being a troll then obviously Life is yet to humble you.

the best comment ever...ur head de dia...
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yes ofcurz I do smiley
.who?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

.who?

If I will tell.. I don't think u will admit it anyway.. grin

So, let this one slide for now but Juz between u & me, I know who's behind this moniker.. cool
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 2:59am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

So, let this one slide for now but Juz between u & me, I know who's behind this moniker.. cool

Come on, humor me queen. cool
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by popefuse(m): 6:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Mr Gflat, first of all by your thread u are an amateur in relationship tips .cus i cant realy understand ur point views.u open this type of thread weeks ago nw u brougt it back. Dis topic as no foundation it seems ur personally with girls is not alright.maybe u findin it difficult to get a lady 2 date or something despite ur money.what ur biz about broke guyz and ladies.let gravity do its own work.and how does it affect u if a broke guy date a pretty girl?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

It is, but not totally. I hope your perspective not from a feminist's point of view

I don't get what's wrong with a lady being self reliant yes the guy can spend but doesn't mean the lady shouldn't be reliant but though broke guys who have no future ambition is the one I feel girls shouldn't be hanging out with I mean guys who who don't think about how to progress. Being broke sometimes is beyond your power staying broke and lazy is fvcked up.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

I think you need to read what you just typed and slowly this time.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
pcguru1:

I think you need to read what you just typed and slowly this time.

I think you should learn how to decode messages. Read that comment three times maybe it will sink in the 3rd
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

I think you should learn how to decode messages. Read that comment three times maybe it will sink in the 3rd

Oops sorry I misinterpreted it as you saying she should be a liability
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Joiceee(f): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
SafeDavid:

lol!

Imagine going around feeding hungry girls all in the name of going on dates.
i wonder the kind of girls u meet.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Joiceee(f): 12:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
LorDBolton:

If you were actually

*well educated

*an island big boy

Then you'd see jashar rebuked you ...rather your dumb post, albeit subtly

Sadly u can't read btw the lines ergo u didn't notice she used words like ladies should be INDEPENDENT of their man.

And the ideal partner should be A BIT AHEAD (she refused to use the words RICH which shows a very smart lady) she then showed her maturity by adding other necessary factors in a relationship beside money.

But hey I'm the so-called broke guy and you're the son of a barrister and a rich woman who's. so we'll educated.

Actually now I'm sure you're a fake!

I'll appreciate you don't give me any mentions again sir flat. Thank u
see finishing. #caseclosed.
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Joiceee:
see finishing. #caseclosed.

This thread is not for nut heads like you sis
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

who dey behind d moniker? Abi na Mr corrk?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
lefulefu:
who dey behind d moniker? Abi na Mr corrk?

Hahaahhaa... grin

I won't snitch... He won't admit it in public anyway..
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahaahhaa... grin

I won't snitch... He won't admit it in public anyway..

I am really inching to know Who you think I am. Queen cheesy
Ok, let's make a deal. Shall we?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

I am really inching to know Who you think I am. Queen cheesy
Ok, let's make a deal. Shall we?

grin

Like a tv game show ? cheesy

Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Like a tv game show ? cheesy

No, not like that. Maybe you tell me the first letter of my moniker. I wouldn't dispute if you are accurate. I promise smiley
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

No, not like that. Maybe you tell me the first letter of my moniker. I wouldn't dispute if you are accurate. I promise smiley

Haba... Now ur trapping me.. grin
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Haba... Now ur trapping me.. grin

hey, you are the TrapQueen remember? wink we have a deal?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

hey, you are the TrapQueen remember? wink we have a deal?

Why, will u really admit it just in case? cheesy coz I really doubt u ever will( my super instinct is telling me) .. tongue
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Gflat: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Why, will u really admit it just in case? cheesy coz I really doubt u ever will( my super instinct is telling me) .. tongue

Super instinct? You are bluffing yeah?
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Joiceee(f): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:

This thread is not for nut heads like you sis
hey! It's not my fault u reasoned through your anus
Re: Advice To Nigerian Ladies - Gflat by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Only a broke guy or one with a poverty-mentality will recount all the "good" he's brought to his woman

If I take my girl on a fun trip to some exotic location, why would I think it's only good for her? For fuccck's sake, I'll enjoy it too! 'Cos that's the life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[must Read] My First Lesbian Experience; A Sex Story. Kindly Share This Post On / Would You Stop Having Sex Forever If Given 300billion Naira?? / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.