Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. (5944 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend? / Is Timini Egbuson’s 19 Year Old Girlfriend Really 19?(photos & Video) / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
See enh, I just don't understand my babe o. I'd do anything to make her happy. I have helped a lot of times and stuff. I'm not financially buoyant but I'd go out of my way to make sure she is happy.
This night I asked her to choose from a set of nice watch I wanted to get for her. What she said really made me angry. She said tbh all the things I do for her doesn't move her at all that I would do the same thing for other people.
She gets angry when I help people. I just don't understand her sometimes.

7 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Ebuka78: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
If only you had given that watch to your mum...

The kind of blessing that would be following you ehh plus tears of joy from mum.

Forget GF for now and focus on making money. They are just a distraction. At the end, you will not marry her, neither can she wait for you.

So, who is the fool here?

Who is the loser here?

Use your brain.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by blackpanthar: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:
See enh, I just don't understand my babe o. I'd do anything to make her happy. I have helped a lot of times and stuff. I'm not financially buoyant but I'd go out of my way to make sure she is happy.
This night I asked her to choose from a set of nice watch I wanted to get for her. What she said really made me angry. She said tbh all the things I do for her doesn't move her at all that I would do the same thing for other people.

Is for lack of better women or low self esteem that you are managing a lady who can not build with you, grow with you and definitely does not respect you attempts to make her happy?
Or is this a case of Ladies who have killer shapes but terrible character content?

END THE RELATIONSHIP AND MOVE ON..... You deserve better (that is, if the story is exactly as you say o)

This is sad.... bro, learn properly about relationships next time.

10 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by chatinent: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2020
The intro “my babe” just made me angry.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by MajesticKris: 12:17am On Oct 02, 2020
It's probably obvious she hasn't brought anything to the relationship, apart from sex...

Sex they tend to enjoy more...

I don't do GF oh bro... Make I burst ya BRAIN....

ALL MY FVCKMATES ARE PEOPLE'S GF'S ...
Some engaged grin...

Yeah it's that BAD..

SOME GIRLS NEED CRAZY SEX, NOT NECESSARILY THE GIFTS..

I MEAN SERIOUS BIG Girls WITH BIG (GOD) grin

Use your brain...
Don't be a SIMP like Ozo...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by NobleDeSage001: 12:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Why not ask her about what moves her emotions?
Maybe she is expecting some other things. Find out and take up it from there.
Her response will tell you if she is worth your time and energy or not...

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Ahmed0336(m): 12:43am On Oct 02, 2020
you are not financially buoyant and you dey chase woman upamdan
if you use that energy you used in going out of your comfort zone to make her happy to chase money you'd be better of.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by 2dice01: 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:
See enh, I just don't understand my babe o. I'd do anything to make her happy . I have helped a lot of times and stuff. I'm not financially buoyant but I'd go out of my way to make sure she is happy.

Genesis of your problem @Bolded

Did your parent do everything to make you happy?

Did God make Jesus happy when Jesus said he wish the clock can pass over him?

Is Buhari making you Happy

What has she done to make you happy since you guys started dating?

Think about all i ask
Your answer is staring at you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by lacruz12(m): 12:52am On Oct 02, 2020
It's high time you started evaluating your relationship with such mentality in your girlfriend. Girls like that feel they are entitled to one's money and solely for them alone. See the danger here; Guy you will go broke and she will leave you to your ashes.

Be wise

3 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebuka78:

The kind of blessing that would be following you ehh plus tears of joy from mum.

Forget GF for now and focus on making money. They are just a distraction. At the end, you will not marry her, neither can she wait for you.

Who is the loser here?

Use your brain.

You be Wise Man
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Liposure: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2020
I guess she's not that materialistic becos if she was, story will change. Perhaps there's something lacking she wants
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by SavageBoy: 3:14am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebuka78:

Who is the loser here?

Use your brain.

You deserve a chilled bottle of Heinekengrin
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Mrscarter(f): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

Chai she's ungrateful.
Try teaching her to be grateful n have empathy for others.
But dnt be like me n have empathy to the point ppl take advantage of you
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Silasloaded(m): 3:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Ebuka78:

Who is the loser here?

Use your brain.
Boss you said the truth please, mentor me on the right path to thread in life.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Chai she's ungrateful.
Try teaching her to be grateful n have empathy for others.
But dnt be like me n have empathy to the point ppl take advantage of you

Teach who? Make she go develop herself abeg. Op, cut it off sharply!
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by morakinyo60256: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2020
you are not financially buoyancy and you dey chase person upamdan if you use that electricity you used in going out of your reassurance area to make her fun to chase funds you'd be better of.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by dukeprince50: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2020
She's probably not the materialistic type, why not find what works for her.
Money and gifts won't make every lady happy, find out what makes her happy, some people only need ur attention more than anything else, some needs to have romantic relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Mrscarter(f): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Teach who? Make she go develop herself abeg. Op, cut it off sharply!
.well that's if U really think she's worth having to teach or U love her otherwise yeah I'd cut her off too.
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by proclinician: 6:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Have you tried killing yourself? It could make her happy oo. Who nose

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 02, 2020
Either she doesn't like you or she is ungrateful or material things are not what she seek. Have a talk with her, deep talk.

2 Likes

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

.well that's if U really think she's worth having to teach or U love her otherwise yeah I'd cut her off too.

She is not moved by all his sacrifices to make her happy, that means she doesnt appreciate anything neither does she contributes any efforts to the relationship. Person wey no appreciate your sacrificial love you dey expect to appreciate your teaching abi? Forget nonsense! A stupid girl is a stupid girl, i know your trick, dont twist it. She is a waste basket to the guy's outpouring water of sacrificial love. Op, no dey pour water on that stupid empty basket, dump that waste girl to the bin. Abeg, na 2020 we dey and make you enter 2021 with axe of no nonsense.

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Blackmann001: 7:20am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

Bro are u tied to her..?

Leave her alone and move on
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by gregyboy(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2020
MajesticKris:
It's probably obvious she hasn't brought anything to the relationship, apart from sex...

Sex they tend to enjoy more...

I don't do GF oh bro... Make I burst ya BRAIN....

ALL MY FVCKMATES ARE PEOPLE'S GF'S ...
Some engaged grin...

Yeah it's that BAD..

SOME GIRLS NEED CRAZY SEX, NOT NECESSARILY THE GIFTS..

I MEAN SERIOUS BIG Girls WITH BIG (GOD) grin

Use your brain...
Don't be a SIMP like Ozo...

D day u go get gf na me go Bleep am,
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2020
sad angry
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

Run bro run.. run faster than ur shadow. U r workin in milk industry I repeat.. u r workin in milk industry

1 Like

Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Kingluqman(m): 7:42am On Oct 02, 2020
Booooda, e japa ooo! grin
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by MajesticKris: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2020
No need Bros, cus I get all the styles I want from OUR AUNTIE grin..

I'm not GREEDY grin

gregyboy:

D day u go get gf na me go Bleep am,
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by nwachukwu9(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Money cannot buy love
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by tobechi74: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Whoever is not financially buoyant should not date a Nigerian girl
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by femi4: 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
daifeanyi68844:

Stop giving her things unless she ask for it. Let her appreciate your worth and value your gifts
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by Mrscarter(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

She is not moved by all his sacrifices to make her happy, that means she doesnt appreciate anything neither does she contributes any efforts to the relationship. Person wey no appreciate your sacrificial love you dey expect to appreciate your teaching abi? Forget nonsense! A stupid girl is a stupid girl, i know your trick, dont twist it. She is a waste basket to the guy's outpouring water of sacrificial love. Op, no dey pour water on that stupid empty basket, dump that waste girl to the bin. Abeg, na 2020 we dey and make you enter 2021 with axe of no nonsense.

Lol. I know Ur right but if he loves her n don't wanna throw her aside then he's gonna wanna teach her. I dislike ungrateful, rude or greedy ppl too.
Is true she should already have been taught appreciative manners n consideration n respect. The ops gonna do whatever he wants regardless wat we advise anyway
Re: What Does My Girlfriend Really Want. I'm Tired. by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lol. I know Ur right but if he loves her n don't wanna throw her aside then he's gonna wanna teach her. I dislike ungrateful, rude or greedy ppl too.
Is true she should already have been taught appreciative manners n consideration n respect. The ops gonna do whatever he wants regardless wat we advise anyway

Nothing "like if he loves her", no dey throw that card abeg. She be dog or cat wey him go dey pet?! She be adult, she know what she really wants. Op, i repeat again, dump that stupid empty basket. You loved a wrong person

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help I'm Dying Slowly. / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! / I Love Sex, I Have Sex Three To Four Times Everyday" – Maheeda 18+...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.