Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Don't Marry Because... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Because... (1476 Views)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalamders, I came across this piece as shared on Facebook page (N.O.B.)

Don't Marry Because of SEX,
Don't Marry because you are getting OLD,
Don't Marry because you are of AGE,
Don't Marry because you are LONELY,
Don't Marry because you Need someone to Support you FINANCIALLY. Don't Marry because you Mistakenly Got PREGNANT for Him, Don't Marry because you don't want to LOSE the PERSON, Don't Marry because of Family PRESSURES,
Don't Marry because you Like the IDEA Of
Marriage, Don't Marry because of PITY or Out of PITY, Don't Marry because of TRIBE, Don't Marry because you Admire of WEDDING GOWN you See, Don't Marry because you Love KIDS,
Don't Marry because all your Friends are
getting Married, Don't Marry because of Physical/ Academic Qualifications. But, Marry Because you want to Fulfil DESTINY. I pray to God almighty to give the Best Life Partner to as many who Truly Desire to Marry with the Right Motives in #God

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

2017 is my year... tongue

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
oluspicy:
Marry Because you want to Fulfil DESTINY . I pray to God almighty to give the Best Life Partner to as many who Truly Desire to Marry with the Right Motives in #God
Preaching crap! undecided

Marry because you are "In-love" and have found someone that is "Compatible with YOU" the rest(age, sex, finances) are bonuses.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Marry Because... by Gflat: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
bbmpin:

Marry because you are "In-love" and have found someone that is "Compatible with YOU" the rest(age, sex, finances) are bonuses.

Actually you can't finance Marriage without the monetary aspect. Surprised you classified that as Bonus
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marriage isn't one gender thing, why so much advices for the ladies?. Let the ladies be.

*** Modified ***

Op got my hint. Now your thread is near perfect. smiley

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
bbmpin:

The whole post summarised in 3 simple lines and 2 simple goals grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
bbmpin:

"Marry because you are inlove"undecided, i totally disagree with you on that...i might consider that of compatibility...and btw, the sole essence of marriage is to fullfil destiny.
Re: Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

2017 is my year... tongue

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus name. Fire!!! grin grin grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by refiner(f): 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Marry because u are commanded to be fruitful and multiply...

Izit not what the bible said?... grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Opakan2: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Don't marry if your brain hasn't developed.. so many 30+ ladies with the brain of a 2yrs old child

They don't understand what decorum is.. na only ashewo affairs go dey their head.. how to gather pack of boys and fuc.k them all is what they will be fantasizing about
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 14, 2017
oluspicy:

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! In Jesus name. Fire!!! grin grin grin

grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

At least there will be no Trapping whatsoever... grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 14, 2017
oluspicy:

At least there will be no Trapping whatsoever... grin

grin

Hahahahah... But I still need to find that guy that can trap me forever sha.. cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 5:18am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Hahahahah... But I still need to find that guy that can trap me forever sha.. cheesy

Wow...but I tot u r being trapped already grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 5:25am On Jan 14, 2017
oluspicy:

Wow...but I tot u r being trapped already grin

Hahahhaah... Ooh no.. Not yet.. Besides it's not easy to find a man that can tame the beast within me grin

Juz kidding
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Aregs(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2017
oluspicy:
Hello fellow Nairalamders, I came across this piece as shared on Facebook page (N.O.B.)

Don't Marry Because of SEX,
Don't Marry because you are getting OLD,
Don't Marry because you are of AGE,
Don't Marry because you are LONELY,
Don't Marry because you Need someone to Support you FINANCIALLY. Don't Marry because you Mistakenly Got PREGNANT for Him, Don't Marry because you don't want to LOSE the PERSON, Don't Marry because of Family PRESSURES,
Don't Marry because you Like the IDEA Of
Marriage, Don't Marry because of PITY or Out of PITY, Don't Marry because of TRIBE, Don't Marry because you Admire of WEDDING GOWN you See, Don't Marry because you Love KIDS,
Don't Marry because all your Friends are
getting Married, Don't Marry because of Physical/ Academic Qualifications. But, Marry Because you want to Fulfil DESTINY. I pray to God almighty to give the Best Life Partner to as many who Truly Desire to Marry with the Right Motives in #God
OP how does getting married wan epp fulfill person destiny o? if u wan fulfill ur destiny it is best done before marriage. Most of d girls of nowadays are Karishikas dey are jus tiffin people's destiny anyhow
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Aregs(m): 5:33am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I FINALLY GOT TRAPQUEEN IN MY TRAP kiss grin cheesy

Re: Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaah... Ooh no.. Not yet.. Besides it's not easy to find a man that can tame the beast within me grin

Juz kidding

Oh really grin

Same with me too. Besides, I be writing an article on how to tame the beast in both sexes. So it will be easier for me swt one... grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2017
Aregs:
I FINALLY GOT TRAPQUEEN IN MY TRAP kiss grin cheesy

U wish..I'm not that easy to get trapped even tho I'm NOT playing hard to get.. grin
Re: Don't Marry Because... by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 14, 2017
oluspicy:

Oh really grin

Same with me too. Besides, I be writing an article on how to tame the beast in both sexes. So it will be easier for me swt one... grin

Yes..

Plz do make a good one.. Lemme see if I cud apply tat formula to the beast I've been eying for cheesy
Re: Don't Marry Because... by barackodam: 5:40am On Jan 14, 2017
firstking01:
"Marry because you are inlove"undecided, i totally disagree with you on that...i might consider that of compatibility...and btw, the sole essence of marriage is to fullfil destiny.

So if you don't marry, you don't get to fulfill destiny kwa?
Re: Don't Marry Because... by oluspicy: 5:44am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Yes..

Plz do make a good one.. Lemme see if I cud apply tat formula to the beast I've been eying for cheesy

Oh here we come again grin

Remember "He who findeth..." not she who findeth wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Here??? / Can You Have Sex Without Protection Just Àfter Periods? / Olosho Vs Girlfriend: Who Is The Real Karashika?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.