Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

This Question Is For Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Question Is For Guys (3285 Views)

Supplement For Guys With Small Dicks.. / Nigerian Ladies Will See This Question And Ignore. Why? See Inside / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Question Is For Guys by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Well that's it. Some ladies don't know how to take a very good care of their body .

Although taking good care of one's body is indispensable. However, not all cases of skin diseases, & other symptoms of physical ailments, for that matter, respond by taking good care of the body. Some of those that are very difficult to treat through conventional medicine, are psychosomatic in nature. In fact, there is growing evidences, through scientific researches, that many symptoms of physical ailments are psychosomatic in nature.

CC : 2SWT

So, if one is taking good care of the body, one should equally be mindful to take good care of the psyche &, of course, his or her spiritual nature.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
obadizena:

Although taking good care of one's body is indispensable. However, not all cases of skin diseases, & other symptoms of physical ailments, for that matter, respond by taking good care of the body. Some of those that are very difficult to treat through conventional medicine, are psychosomatic in nature. In fact, there is growing evidences, through scientific researches, that many symptoms of physical ailments are psychosomatic in nature.

CC : 2SWT

So, if one is taking good care of the body, one should equally be mindful to take good care of the psyche &, of course, his or her spiritual nature.

I disagree with you that this particular skin infection is psychosomatic. This skin issue of hers isnt something that cant be resolved by seeing the doctor or getting over counter drugs/cream. Let me tell you something, some girls are super dirty that they dont give absolute attention to any chanhes in their body until it deteriorates. I won't attach hers to being psychosomatic but rather an act of i dont care.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2017
obadizena:

I don't drink alcohol , at all!
Also, I don't do one night stand. I must know a girl for a reasonable length of time before I can have any physical sexual play with her. Even then, sexual intercourse is too stale for me. For me, it is supposed to be indulged in when partners are seeking for an offspring My preference is for alternative plays.
Furthermore, I have never & would never take the unnecessary risk of letting a girl pass night in my house without the knowledge & consent of her parents or guardian. Even with that, I'll have to take precautions. B'cos anything can happen. There's a silver thread between life & death! Many people have been implicated & sentenced for crimes they've never committed! If u understand what I mean.

I do hope your midset of the bolded won't make your wife cheat on you.#mymouthisagape

I get your point of not taking alcohol however this can happen to others who does that. Now imagine a scenerio of a bach eve, most times the groom would v been drunk and the so called friends of his would have arranged babes for him that night. He will only know what hit him when he wakes up the following morning to see rashes infested butt.

Lol, i cant but imagine the reaction grin

And i do understand the crime part but its a rare occurrence and no one is meant to be carrying such mindset around. Death can hit one anywhere at any point not minding to implicate those around (it can even be ones long term GF/BF).
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Joiceee(f): 1:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
obadizena:

I don't drink alcohol , at all!
Also, I don't do one night stand. I must know a girl for a reasonable length of time before I can have any physical sexual play with her. Even then, sexual intercourse is too stale for me. For me, it is supposed to be indulged in when partners are seeking for an offspring. My preference is for alternative plays.
Furthermore, I have never & would never take the unnecessary risk of letting a girl pass night in my house without the knowledge & consent of her parents or guardian. Even with that, I'll have to take precautions. B'cos anything can happen. There's only a silver thread between life & death! Many people have been implicated & sentenced for crimes they've never committed! If u understand what I mean.
wow! Nyc.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Joiceee:
wow! Nyc.

I Sense some crush, i hope its not what am thinking. grin
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Joiceee(f): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I Sense some crush, i hope its not what am thinking. grin
wat r u thinking o?
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Joiceee:
wat r u thinking o?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For Guys by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I do hope your midset of the bolded won't make your wife cheat on you.#mymouthisagape

Cheating?
If she cheats, that is evidence enough that I have failed in choosing a wife who is compatible with me and not as a result of my mindset.

Cheating is an issue all by itself.
On the one hand, a wife who will cheat, will cheat - Whether her husband is having sexual intercourse with her everyday for 365 days, or not.
Kindly go to any Customary Court, here in Naija. U'll find cases of cuckoldry, where husbands are seeking for divorce, allegedly due to the fact that their wives are depriving them from having sexual intercourse with them, while, at the same time, these wives have proved to be having extramarital affairs with other men.

At any rate, cuckoldry is real; it's also an orientation.

On the other hand, there are women who will never wilfully cheat, as long as they have a husband.
I've read cases of many housewives who have given birth to children. These women claim that they have not been experiencing orgasm for the several sexual intercourse they're having with their husband's, yet they are not cheating on their husbands.
So, not all women lack sexual self-control. I believe that women have much more sexual self-control than men. And there is a biological reason for that (I don't want to go into that here! ).

Moreover, there are women who have similar orientation as mine. U wouldn't expect me to get along with a girl who is incompatible with me, even as a serious girlfriend, much less think of settling down with her as a life partner.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

............................ And i do understand the crime part but its a rare occurrence and no one is meant to be carrying such mindset around. Death can hit one anywhere at any point not minding to implicate those around (it can even be ones long term GF/BF).

It's not restricted to death alone oo! .
I only gave death as a striking example to buttress a point.

I hope u are not unaware of the recent bill that has now been passed as a law by The House, in respect of the sentence for kidnapping. I also believe that u're quite aware of how people can cleverly distort facts, or even contrive a setup in order to blackmail a person.
If death is rare, 419 is not rare in naija.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

I disagree with you that this particular skin infection is psychosomatic. This skin issue of hers isnt something that cant be resolved by seeing the doctor or getting over counter drugs/cream. Let me tell you something, some girls are super dirty that they dont give absolute attention to any chanhes in their body until it deteriorates. I won't attach hers to being psychosomatic but rather an act of i dont care.

shocked

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
obadizena:

Cheating?
If she cheats, that is evidence enough that I have failed in choosing a wife who is compatible with me and not as a result of my mindset.

Cheating is an issue all by itself.
On the one hand, a wife who will cheat, will cheat - Whether her husband is having sexual intercourse with her everyday for 365 days, or not.
Kindly go to any Customary Court, here in Naija. U'll find cases of cuckoldry, where husbands are seeking for divorce, allegedly due to the fact that their wives are depriving them from having sexual intercourse with them, while, at the same time, these wives have proved to be having extramarital affairs with other men.

At any rate, cuckoldry is real; it's also an orientation.

On the other hand, there are women who will never wilfully cheat, as long as they have a husband.
I've read cases of many housewives who have given birth to children. These women claim that they have not been experiencing orgasm for the several sexual intercourse they're having with their husband's, yet they are not cheating on their husbands.
So, not all women lack sexual self-control. I believe that women have much more sexual self-control than men. And there is a biological reason for that (I don't want to go into that here! ).

Moreover, there are women who have similar orientation as mine. U wouldn't expect me to get along with a girl who is incompatible with me, even as a serious girlfriend, much less think of settling down with her as a life partner.

shocked

:-Xi rest my case
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
obadizena:

It's not restricted to death alone oo! .
I only gave death as a striking example to buttress a point.

I hope u are not unaware of the recent bill that has now been passed as a law by The House, in respect of the sentence for kidnapping. I also believe that u're quite aware of how people can cleverly distort facts, or even contrive a setup in order to blackmail a person.
If death is rare, 419 is not rare in naija.

Lol

You're 100% correct. One can never be too careful.
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Yewandequeen(f): 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
obadizena:

shocked

Its true
Re: This Question Is For Guys by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Its true

Too bad!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Married Man Begging Mistress For Sex Chat (modified) / The Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (interesting) / Ladies, A Guy With Street Intelligence Vs Academic Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.