Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) (13234 Views)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Man Advises Ladies After Seeing What A Lady Wore To Bank In Lagos. Photo / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by wizrose(m): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Benita27:
You're getting it all wrong ma', when i said "men" in this context i was referring to those who know the nitty-gritty in choosing a life partner, i suppose boys don't know that yet beside doing what they know how to do best.
grin
Hope you dig now?.
what the hell are U guys diging ......I love digging can I choin digging alsogringrin

¶¶¶¶¶¶√√√
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by bimbod(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2017
hmm..a confusing thread with confusing pple in it..hmm undecided
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by annonymida: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
guess you dont know we ladies look out for guys with big dickk for marriage grin
undecided
L0velyn:
guess you dont know we ladies look out for guys with big dickk for marriage grin
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by EmperorLee(m): 12:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Looks promising grin bhet sleep dey worry sad
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by wizrose(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2017
annonymida:
just checked out ur profile
u really r CUTE
the bitch is not cute
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
ghen ghen cheesy
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Timelezz: 2:18am On Jan 14, 2017
judefcc:
u still dey type msg for me cheesy cheesy cheesy make i speak english to clear ur doubts

Still more uncorrelated ratshit cheesy , One brain can't just carry this amount of lameness
you're clearly conceived from an inferior sperm , envious tool like u
u claim that i am below u bt ure so committed to replying me like ur papa to welfare checks
jack u barely possess half the intelligence God gave to a wall gecko , no wonder all of ur 2000 posts never carry an ounce of logic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4737088_2017011402_13_02_jpeg11a8fcbfeeed034fa299e6a5b2cd2686
Nigga, please, ease up on the rip off of me.

3 times you've sharked my lines like a starved killer whale.

I don't want to be mentioning you for any reason, least of all for plagiarising my lines. Use your own brain.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Smithycool(m): 5:09am On Jan 14, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
what would you know about intelligence you forsaken son of multiple fathers? You create dvmb threads every hour yet complains about my posts how ironic? You cry daily over mr nairaland that you can never get even if it was only you contesting against yourself. How intelligent are you that you don't even know a billion from a million? Even my KJ 2 cousin will school you on that

What do I expect from an apprentice sales boy anyways?

I'm done with you imaginary billionaire

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by PETRUCE007: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
grin grin
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Drdreyy: 5:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Alondra:
....Sigh....

Not all Men are after physical attributes of a woman. As a matter of fact a man who base his criteria in choosing a life partner on physical characters ( boobs, Skin colour, Ass etc) is likened to be a Fool. smiley

You are not serious, anyway i do not blame you, i Only blame small Boys of nowadays who don't know how to control/keep/hide their sexual fantasies for women like the way our forefathers hid it back then. Ordinarily as a woman you are not expected to know those things.

I have seen a lot full grown men, even men of God/Pastors whose wife's have well pronounced endowments.

That's nature, and there is nothing you can do about it., men are more attracted to curvy women., the male system is wired to be attracted to curves, that's why even curvy dolls get the attention of men at times, even though dolls are lifeless.

I Only blame the youths of nowadays who make so much noise about assss and boo oooobs. NO thanks to the male musicians who popularize it more., this things should be suppressed.
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by MrOreo(m): 7:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Lmao grin, u re sooo right OP. Na God go epp us
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Gladiator1: 7:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4737088_2017011402_13_02_jpeg11a8fcbfeeed034fa299e6a5b2cd2686

I don't want to be mentioning you for any reason, least of all for plagiarising my lines. Use your own brain.
Hehehe... When Judefcc plagiarizes, it'll be very easy to find out cos we all know the capacity of his near dead brain. I told him earlier that it explains his sudden n short absence. He went to find diss lines to use here not knowing he'll always be busted. That boi is dumb n I'll stop at nothing at instilling a little sense back in him; atleast for the sake of the public grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by kureshi007: 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
fraudster, do I need to remind you how obsessed you was with me that you had to troll me? cheesy Remember how you felt I looked too good to be real? Hahaha. I understand how you're living fake online life just to catch up with your superiors. It's allowed. Mr 18 billion in the bank grin cheesy cheesy grin

You called me jobless? Perhaps you pay my bills huh? Son, you still live under your parents at 27 without no source of income no nothing cheesy coming online to post fake account details like we're all as gullible as yourself cheesy cheesy

50k? Son, do you know that's less than £100? I bet you need it more than I do
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by makydee(f): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:

My dear, you expect Jude to use his brain? smiley

I daresay, that task is enormous for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Ncsamuel(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
L0velyn:
oh really?. So how do you find out a guys dick is big enough? Is dat u have to sleep around with every Tom,Dick and Harry?or is there a DICKTIONARY u use?! Lol
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by ychris: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Timelezz:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4736970_2017011400_22_04_jpeg481c9cf75cc0d043e14bf662751229b7

Ordinarily, it would be an honour when my line is used, but coming from someone like you it makes my beinghood bleed.

This is the second time you have been pilfering my lines.
You're requested to stop.
I must to know the face behind this sobriquet.

Baba, u too wise for my liking ah swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by niyot124: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
'jobless yahoo boy'? Hahaha. You're jobless, uneducated, not intelligent (I mean you don't even know how many digit makes a million), mentally weak, have problem with your self esteem, living fake and fraudulent life.

We all saw how you tried to forge a bank statement but your dumbness and foolishness gave you all out.

Lol, you still haven't denied being a yahoo boy tho, you only denied being jobless ...
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

Lol, you still haven't denied being a yahoo boy tho, you only denied being jobless ...
who's this one again?
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by daneni1(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
L0velyn:

dat means you will have to see it b4 you accept to marry him niyen grin
L0velyn:

dat means you will have to see it b4 you accept to marry him niyen
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
sweetjude:
u open acct december 9 u done spend 10 days inside 30days btw then and now for nairaland shocked shocked shocked shocked

posted almost 2000 times na u be the meaning of jobless nairalander
Stalker alert!
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by niyot124: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
who's this one again?

You no dey recognise pessin undecided
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
niyot124:

You no dey recognise pessin undecided
who you be? Where you from? undecided

If you carry fire fire head we go help you put am down
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Everblazinggg(f): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
trying to catch a straw as you're already drowning huh? I make what I make and I owe nobody details of what I make. I'm not a noise making internet attention seeker like you who needs online validation to survive. I was raised to be a man not shameless brain dead fvck boy

You heard I'm gay yet I ask girls for pictures to please myself? Did you see how lame that was? You're so dumb Jude.

You're so dumb you can't even keep up with just two lies in one sentence. Keeping up with your own lies is too much for your cheese brain to handle

Mr billionaire, even if money grew on trees, you'd still be too foolish to be rich. Your existence is just to supply carbon dioxide to plants. Nothing more

Vanquishing...
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Vanquishing...
grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2017
L0velyn:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by niyot124: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
who you be? Where you from? undecided

If you carry fire fire head we go help you put am down

undecided

You are still not denying being a yahoo boy tongue
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2017
niyot124:

undecided

You are still not denying being a yahoo boy tongue
Why waste my time denying something that never was?

If I said you've got a d!ck dangling between your legs, would you go all the way denying? Would you go nake.d for people to see what's between your legs?
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by cloudyskygrind(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2017
L0velyn:
Who's you deceiving? It's the size of the wallet. Oh maybe you don't know that's no longer the size of john Thomas
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by niyot124: 10:10am On Jan 18, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Why waste my time denying something that never was?

If I said you've got a d!ck dangling between your legs, would you go all the way denying? Would you go nake.d for people to see what's between your legs?

OK oo
Re: Ladies After All The Talk Na Ass We Dey Look Before We Marry (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2017
niyot124:

OK oo
tired?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Shout/cry While Having Sex ? / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / How to Make a Relationship Last...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.