Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire (27530 Views)

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by ArabMopol(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
not being having sufficient power supply like b4 , hope is not related to this bombing abeg nah generator set we dey use for 9ja or dam ? buhari is a mad lazy cow TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by deebrain(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
By the "Walls of Jericho", are they talking about this.....

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by victorvezx(m): 8:27am On Jan 14, 2017
manny4life:

Lmao, again, go back and read the post again, then look at your comment, and then revise your statement. They don't need to attack any part of Nigeria, their prior attacks crippled Nigeria's oil sectors and raised red flags in the oil market signaling Nigeria as unstable. Heck, Nigeria went into recession partly because of unstable oil production and declining oil prices. If Buhari continues, how is he gonna fund the rest of his budget? Oh I forgot he's hoping to drill oil from the North, yet, rely on foreign financial institutions to borrow. More so, how well did "Operation Crocodile" succeed in the ND? Haha, like I said, no need to attack any part of Nigeria, 2017 would be an interesting year, let's see how the year pans out.
Lol, they have being crippling Nigeria for some time now and Nigeria is bleeding because of them. What have u Ipob group done to make Nigeria bleed or cry. Because u people hate far more than the militants, but still yet do nothing to make ur enemies bleed except protesting so ur enemies kill u even more

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by jtwest(m): 8:29am On Jan 14, 2017
hehehhehhehehehehehe me sef dey declare operation watch dis season film in 4D. wey my popcorn
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Catastrophe1: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
So someone said the government should hit NDA harder hahhahahhqhhaha OK

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by modaink333: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Na bubu get ear problem o...no be d government

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Aywire(m): 8:35am On Jan 14, 2017
The Nigerian government should be weary that this people are deadlier than BHT, they are educated, and well organized. I fear for Nigeria. But if they start to kill innocent citizens, that will spell their damnation. If you want to fight the government, you know where to find them, dont attempt to blow up third mainland bridge because of that....

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by psalmsjob: 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
How many times will this story hit front page in a week?

Operation Jericho wall or operation wall Jericho which ever you guys plan to call it has failed on arrival just as the Bible story this evil wall you plan to build or pull down has fallen and built on your heads in the name of Bishop Oyedepogrin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Candybob(m): 8:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Keywords: Wall of Jericho and Operation Joshua?

'Primitive accumulation by dispossession'
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by slimfit1(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2017
Attacking yourself thinking the guy in a military guarded mansion would give a F UK is stupidity.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by repogirl(f): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
Why are these Buharis people like this nah? Haven't Nigerians suffered enough?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Candybob(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
Jonathan lieutenants acting out his orders as usual they fight for thieves and an animal rapist cownu

Hahaha... The only animal rapist Nigerians know is your god PMB, who rape cows. Lol cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by eikenberry(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Militants always looking healthy...nice1
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by dacovajnr: 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Aywire:
[s]The Nigerian government should be weary that this people are deadlier than BHT, they are educated, and well organized. I fear for Nigeria. But if they start to kill innocent citizens, that will spell their damnation. If you want to fight the government, you know where to find them, dont attempt to blow up third mainland bridge because of that....[/s]
Deadlier than BHT Yet they couldn't face the Military like the BHT,Cowardice runs in their blood...for your info BHT Remain the Deadliest Terrorist Organisation in the world..Lets be Honest Dialogue remain the Answer..Those NDA are only interested in they can get in their pockets, Should the government pander to their request another group would Rise Again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Jesusloveyou: 8:50am On Jan 14, 2017
manny4life:

Did you bother to read the post at all?

Read both parts, does it look like they're gonna cease fire? Continue daydreaming thinking this is about Nnamdi Kanu, 2016 was a wonderful year for Nigeria, words cannot explain what 2017 would look like when oil companies are brought to their knees.
who is going to suffer it most? or who will record the highest casualty.
If we lose 10 army, militant will lose more than 100.
So will the militant be battle ready to lose 1000 militant? and 100s of thousands innocent soul of Niger-deltas citizens

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Candybob(m): 8:50am On Jan 14, 2017
psalmsjob:
How many times will this story hit front page in a week?

Operation Jericho wall or operation wall Jericho which ever you guys plan to call it has failed on arrival just as the Bible story this evil wall you plan to build or pull down has fallen and built on your heads in the name of Bishop Oyedepogrin

This is a new one! My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, but I have never seen a man casting and biding in oyedepo's name.
Perhaps you are an apostle of the sons of stephan tongue

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Violence is the only language the deaf n dumb nomad comprehends!
#bring it on!!
#buhari is nig's worst blunder!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by UDbester(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
the nigerian military has now taught the nigerian militant how to use code names for war! haaaaaaa

nigerian military: operation crocodile smile
nigerian militancts: operation crocodile tears

nigerian military: operation build wall of jericho
nigerian militants: operation fall wall of jericho

i don tire abeg, na hungry dey catch me joor undecided

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by abouzaid: 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Cease fire is an agreement between two or more parties, if either party cancels or disputes the agreement, then either party has the right to end the cease fire, and unless Nnamdi Kanu hired mercenaries or bought Nigerian army's standard weapons I don't see them benefitting or winning

We know it's about solidarity with PEJ and GEJ

So continue
do you see nnamdi kanu in your dreams and nightmares? why bring his name into this? shell petroleum that pulled out of the clean up of ogoni land based their reason on the same lack of sincerity by the government.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by wink2015(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
NOTE:

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Michel2013: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2017
hahahahahahahaha.these boys have made my day.let the boom boom continues.that is the language of a deaf.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

What of IPOB?
ipob is not true igbo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

What of IPOB?
ipob is not true igbo
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
wizzyrich:
Only zombies will say they are not tired of this sh!t hole called Naigeeria.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
ipob is not true igbo
Afonja go to bed

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
i wants igbo girls only
because your girls can't clean their puuussyyy well

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
5starmilitant:
Am waiting for the afonja zombies to come and tell us the evironmental hazardous effects of our lands, if the militants resumes duty. cheesy Cos all of them have become geographers since the militants start blowing pipelines.
Always crying more than the bereaved. cheesy cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
5starmilitant:
[s][/s]

The problem with you afonja zombies is that, you always see whatever buhari does as the best. Buhari is human, and he's not above mistake like other humans. What did buhari do with all time the militants ceased fire? He was not able to solve the crisis, instead he'a going to Gambia to do good-face.
The funding of 2017 budget will surely suffer setbacks, cos these boys will make that happen.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by gbegemaster(m): 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Cease fire is an agreement between two or more parties, if either party cancels or disputes the agreement, then either party has the right to end the cease fire, and unless Nnamdi Kanu hired mercenaries or bought Nigerian army's standard weapons I don't see them benefitting or winning

We know it's about solidarity with PEJ and GEJ

So continue
What are you saying? Some of you just live in the north/south and be following social media and be writing off point.

Didn't federal government declare all sorts of operation before coming to the table for peace talks? Also those boys don't take orders from kanu.

Get out from your house and come down to the Niger Delta and mingle with people to learn what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
project50:
because your girls can't clean their puuussyyy well
same with igbo girls, but i am not looking for pusy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol When are they declaring Niger Delta Republic?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by psalmsjob: 9:09am On Jan 14, 2017
Candybob:

This is a new one! My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, but I have never seen a man casting and biding in oyedepo's name.
Perhaps you are an apostle of the sons of stephan tongue

I used that ineffective name because it will be a sacrilege to use the name of a loving God that way.

I want their evil mission to fail but I don't want evil to befall them personally because they are my brothers.

Everytime you see me use this emoji grin just know I'm only poking fun by the comments or statements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News: Saraki Obtains PDP Presidential Nomination Form / APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.