Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire (27522 Views)

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by PHILipu1(m): 9:11am On Jan 14, 2017
I hope you guys will not shout 'massacre' and run to amnesty international when Buhari decide to hit harder too.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by anonymuz(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Agimor:
All these avengers parading themselves as freedom fighters are doing it for their selfish interest and not for the majority. The federal government should hit them harder.

I don't reply senseless quote hence no scavenger should bother quoting me.
you are correct to an extent but let me remind you of what they've been facing since the discovery of oil in their region....most of them depend on fish farming which oil spillage has killed virtually all the dishes in the river, so why wouldn't they agitate and salvage their town.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by BCharles: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2017
Many have even forgotten abot NDA.... Here they surface again.

Check my sugnature and join my team for fast spillover
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Araoluwa005(m): 9:16am On Jan 14, 2017
dunkem21:

Read again and stop making mockery of yourself.
leave him, he is dumb
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Captain6(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Great news... Time 2 get d job done
Which job?Are you okay? angry
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by adanny01(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Captain6(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
When we realize that this country is ours,and every attempts to bring it down affects everyone,things will get better. I advise the militants to drop their weapons for the sake of the poor masses whom they claim to be fighting for,YOU ARE STARVING US!!!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by adanny01(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2017
manny4life:

Did you bother to read the post at all?

Read both parts, does it look like they're gonna cease fire? Continue daydreaming thinking this is about Nnamdi Kanu, 2016 was a wonderful year for Nigeria, words cannot explain what 2017 would look like when oil companies are brought to their knees.

Yes and the ND environment will bear the brunt for decades while not only Northerners or westerners will suffer, every one will suffer and at the end of the day, the aim will not be achieved.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Orikinla1: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
The Federal Government is not serious about ending the Niger Delta crisis.
I have said it before and I repeat it, that any dialogue on the conflict resolution of the Niger Delta crisis without me is a waste of time.

Including Senator Ben Murray-Bruce in the dialogue will make peace faster.
The Niger Delta militants respect him.

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 9:42am On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, they have being crippling Nigeria for some time now and Nigeria is bleeding because of them. What have u Ipob group done to make Nigeria bleed or cry. Because u people hate far more than the militants, but still yet do nothing to make ur enemies bleed except protesting so ur enemies kill u even more

This is NOT about IPOB, get your head out of your arse... No hard feeling. And even if it were about IPOB, they're already a thorn in your flesh, IPOB torments you day and night, even in your dream such that you cannot have a conversation without mention IPOB. So who's bleeding who? grin grin grin Anyway, that's story for another day, and until then, stop jerking off over anything unrelated to IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Doyin2(m): 9:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Oil thieves and bunkers!

Genuine agitators do not destroy their fatherland and motherland,no matter the provocation.

The struggle for Biafra is an epitome of a genuine struggle for freedom.

All these Niger Delta terrorists and sponsors,should be wasted at once.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Stemkay: 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
We have many youths with empty skulls in dis country.....instead of dem to come together to think about how to dislodge all dis old cargoes ruling us since d day of independence, na only verbal inter-tribal war dem sabi. Some pple will come here start saying IPOB is bad, ND is not good, Afonja is worse, Arewa is worst......can u tell me who ur papa help?

These pple are using our belongings to buy future for their own children n u empty barrels u are here abusing Igbos, abusing afonjas, abusing NDs, abusing Arewas, u have shallow brain if u don't know. If you believe ur future is not important to u,think about ur children's future, instead.

If u like quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
who is going to suffer it most? or who will record the highest casualty.
If we lose 10 army, militant will lose more than 100.
So will the militant be battle ready to lose 1000 militant? and 100s of thousands innocent soul of Niger-deltas citizens

Did you say 1000 militants? You mean like Operation Crocodile...? cheesy cheesy

Dude forget about these statistics, the militants you think are just mere boys have employed tactical strategies and successfully carried out their operations undetected by the Nigerian army. Do you really think if they were blood thirsty like the Nigerian Army, will you still believe in your statistics?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Blizzy9ja: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
it means ipob would not like such a news
Come which skool u go sef?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Captain6(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Seenyo:
Violence is the only language the deaf n dumb nomad comprehends!
#bring it on!!
#buhari is nig's worst blunder!!!
Buhari is by no means affected here,he has just 2yrs to leave the ruins,afterwards he will get paid as a former president until he dies. Every silly moves now has a great negative impact on our future,even if Biafra comes we will still have to clean up the mess,before we can move on, let's be reasonable pls. Buhari was only interested to taste power,which he has gotten,nothing else matters to him,this is quite obvious by the way he leads.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by manny4life(m): 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
adanny01:

Yes and the ND environment will bear the brunt for decades while not only Northerners or westerners will suffer, every one will suffer and at the end of the day, the aim will not be achieved.

Unfortunately, that's a costly price paid for the agitation of freedom. To you, the aim is not achieved, but to them, it's is but a successful step. They promised to bring Nigeria to it's knees by cutting oil production by 50%. Well, they're almost at that mark, I mean why would Buhari finance more than 40% of the budget using loans? They promised to make the ND far-from-promising for the IOC's, well they're actually achieving that, heck Nigeria is seen as an unstable nation. The result is Nigeria has been downgraded in the financial market. Any wise leader would listen, because slowly but surely, Buhari cannot fight too many domestic threats at the same time. Nigeria lacks the resource for that now.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Afonja this, afonja that. Every tribe just dey envy na so my enemy go just dey shout my name won o ni mo idi abajo mi. Back to the mata, Niger delta need militants that are devoid of political interference cause if any non niger deltan visit that region you will see poverty, poverty will stare back at you. I think it will be better the government make this people control their resources and take some form of tax from them. But this NDA is controlled by political influence. Hope a new militant group comes up and fight for the good people of niger delta.
#abinibi
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by UchaNwababa: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
sorry boys Mr President is deaf
Chaii U'r wicked walahi
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Odinz(m): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2017
This ain't good

But I think their demands are too extravagant and self-centered despite being drawn from the right cause
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Blizzy9ja: 10:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Captain6:
Which job?Are you okay? angry
Is it dat u dont know how to read or u have a problem with comprehending wat I said? Dats English not Ijaw
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by kogistar: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Come which skool u go sef?
i attended ipob school
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by teebell999(m): 10:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Bring it on fools...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by najoke: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, they have being crippling Nigeria for some time now and Nigeria is bleeding because of them. What have u Ipob group done to make Nigeria bleed or cry. Because u people hate far more than the militants, but still yet do nothing to make ur enemies bleed except protesting so ur enemies kill u even more
Choi see finishing. ..all the ipod zombie jews know is Chest Beating grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Aburi001: 10:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Great news... Time 2 get d job done... If they dont want 70% derivation or true federalism, let the pipelines go up in flame, After all the region is already polluted
Truly......a DEAF MAN will never hear this
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Jesusloveyou: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2017
manny4life:

Did you say 1000 militants? You mean like Operation Crocodile...? cheesy cheesy

Dude forget about these statistics, the militants you think are just mere boys have employed tactical strategies and successfully carried out their operations undetected by the Nigerian army. Do you really think if they were blood thirsty like the Nigerian Army, will you still believe in your statistics?
if it comes to worst. I urged the army to be blood thirsty, like what they do to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Angrymode: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2017
As long as the aim of the negotiation on the part of the NDAs is to cease fire when their pockets are continuously enriched, they are nothing but bunch lowlife hypocrites to me.

On the other hand, if their true intension is ganerred towards the actual liberation of the ND from the arrogant oppression we suffer, then they should carry on by all means.

However, looking critically at the actions of the NDAs, the former is the case. The FG should just pay their usual ransom to those lowlifes and let us just be in a fools peace.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Angrymode: 11:06am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
if it comes to worst. I urged the army to be blood thirsty, like what they do to boko haram.

I believe there is a significant difference between Boko Haram and ND Millitants, so the army being blood thirsty won't solve this problem except they are ready to wipe out the entire ND.

The problem with the ND is that the FG has greedily held on to control resources that they shouldn't be controlling for sick political reasons. So they decided to pay any Jack that threatens them instead of doing the right thing by practicing true federalism that will put a stop to all these rubbish.

If true federalism is practiced, then it will be state government that will have these headache with much less tribalism and hatred involved.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by maxzzo1(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2017
So true true dis govt is really deaf......why not dialogue til pple die dis govt must be vampires..
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

I READ THE POST to your disappointment, my comment means if they attack any part of Nigeria there will be consequences

Exactly the approach the govt took in 2015/16 that lead to the production short falls. You don't retaliate when u have everything to loose. It's like fighting an ugly girl- she would scratch ur fine face to her standard
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by buchilino(m): 11:24am On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

I READ THE POST to your disappointment, my comment means if they attack any part of Nigeria there will be consequences

UR ONE OF D BIGGEST JOKES ON NL
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Hollawayn05(m): 11:27am On Jan 14, 2017
My broda from the south south..
pls kontinue!
Bomb Everywhere Till you Find nothing to fall back to...
Idiot!!!

I was totally in support when u where into the Kidnapping Tin den, but Bombing ur own land?
I think it's a standard foolish act...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by nurusystem(m): 11:59am On Jan 14, 2017
yeye people...jericho...when Jesus com you ppl will born in pool of crued oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Buhari To Face Third Disqualification Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.