Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire (27520 Views)

Fayose Asks FG: How Can You Discuss Ceasefire With ‘defeated’ Boko Haram? / How FG & Boko Haram Negotiated Ceasefire, Release Of Militants - Lawal Daura / Police Arrest “Urban Gorrilla” Niger-Delta Avengers Militant/Gang Leader (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by lanrejoe10: 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
abeg .....who know where I fit get visa travel go US or Canada.? Scavenger or sorry....Avenger don dey beat the drum of war. I no wan dey here dey watch 'war films'
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by harmonyglobal: 12:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
gej sponsoring NDA, he doesn't like to she blood but loves to shed oil. am sorry for those fools if Nigeria gets it right with diversifying the economy and see what will be left of ur region. think NDA
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by judynton(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
kogistar:
ipob won't like this news
kogistar:
kogistar:
..use ur head dude..read de passages well, wetin concern Ipob dr..no kari goods wey u no fit sell ooo..#maka ndi uta
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Noneroone(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Captain6:
When we realize that this country is ours, and every attempts to bring it down affects everyone,things will get better. I advise the militants to drop their weapons for the sake of the poor masses whom they claim to be fighting for,YOU ARE STARVING US!!!
you can only realize what is fact and the statement in bold is certainly a no fact.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Jesusloveyou: 1:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Angrymode:

I believe there is a significant difference between Boko Haram and ND Millitants, so the army being blood thirsty won't solve this problem except they are ready to wipe out the entire ND.

The problem with the ND is that the FG has greedily held on to control resources that they shouldn't be controlling for sick political reasons. So they decided to pay any Jack that threatens them instead of doing the right thing by practicing true federalism that will put a stop to all these rubbish.

If true federalism is practiced, then it will be state government that will have these headache with much less tribalism and hatred involved.
we all want true federalism even buhari want it. But are the militant fighting for true federalism by destroying our land and heritage?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by judynton(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
these re de real gallant men.always true to there words and missions they value live bt dnt mess up wt dem.Welcome guys start up de fire works till de ZOO economy goes red beyond repay. Zoo REPUBLIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Angrymode: 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
we all want true federalism even buhari want it. But are the militant fighting for true federalism by destroying our land and heritage?

That is why I called them lowlife hypocrites.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Horus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkYHi9IRFk

How Nigerian Army killed 23 Niger Delta Militants

The Nigerian Army said it had killed 23 militants in the Niger Delta and south east in a bid to flush out criminals in the area.
The General Officer Commanding (GOC), 82 Division, Enugu, Maj.-Gen. Ibrahim Attahiru, told newsmen in Enugu on Saturday that the militants were killed during a military exercise code-named “Operation Crocodile Smile” adding that it also recovered 55 assorted weapons from suspected criminals in the Niger Delta.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
buchilino:

UR ONE OF D BIGGEST JOKES ON NL

iiIii
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

Exactly the approach the govt took in 2015/16 that lead to the production short falls. You don't retaliate when u have everything to loose. It's like fighting an ugly girl- she would scratch ur fine face to her standard

Make una try dey use dense

Retaliate something to loose?

When army invades, it's permanent and I'm sure you'll be one of the ones shouting ethnic cleansing

Militants vs armed forces , I don't see you winning
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
What are you saying? Some of you just live in the north/south and be following social media and be writing off point.

Didn't federal government declare all sorts of operation before coming to the table for peace talks? Also those boys don't take orders from kanu.

Get out from your house and come down to the Niger Delta and mingle with people to learn what's going on.

It's your nature, make all mouth and when are my attacks start shouting ICC and ethnic cleansing
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
abouzaid:
do you see nnamdi kanu in your dreams and nightmares? why bring his name into this? shell petroleum that pulled out of the clean up of ogoni land based their reason on the same lack of sincerity by the government.

Heheheheheheheh

See this one
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

Make una try dey use dense

Retaliate something to loose?

When army invades, it's permanent and I'm sure you'll be one of the ones shouting ethnic cleansing

Militants vs armed forces , I don't see you winning

You wey get sense no sabi say an armed incursion in the Niger Delta will only spur on the militants to destroy the oil infrastructure?? Are u new in this country or have u not been reading?? did OBJ not try it?? or where u not born then?? Did u think Yar'adua was stupid by initiating the carrot and stick approach? Please go and read before quoting me. I'm not your mate

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by gbegemaster(m): 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:

It's your nature, make all mouth and when are my attacks start shouting ICC and ethnic cleansing
Loool. When you attack? Hope this your moniker is not actually deceiving you that you are actually Buhari.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by gbegemaster(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:

You wey get sense no sabi say an armed incursion in the Niger Delta will only spur on the militants to destroy the oil infrastructure?? Are u new in this country or have u not been reading?? did OBJ not try it?? or where u not born then?? Did u think Yar'adua was stupid by initiating the carrot and stick approach? Please go and read before quoting me. I'm not your mate
Just leave am. I previously told him that he travels only on social media. He knows absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by gbegemaster(m): 10:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Candybob:

This is a new one! My eyes have seen, my ears have heard, but I have never seen a man casting and biding in oyedepo's name.
Perhaps you are an apostle of the sons of stephan tongue
Lol.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by GMBuhari: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
gbegemaster:
Loool. When you attack? Hope this your moniker is not actually deceiving you that you are actually Buhari.

A sane person, reasonable and an adult will know an autocorrect when they see one my comment was when army

It takes genius level stooooooopid not to realize that
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by gbegemaster(m): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2017
GMBuhari:

A sane person, reasonable and an adult will know an autocorrect when they see one my comment was when army

It takes genius level stooooooopid not to realize that
Why are you as dull as your moniker na? An intelligent person asks questions to be sure. Anyway Sai Buhari! Sorri, I don forget say U tok say U nor be Buhari. Lol.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by BudeYahooCom: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2017
All I see is hunger salivating to pounce on people in oshogbo IDP camps.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by arsenic33(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
May God heal our Niger Delta land..... I don't support this kind of agitation but come oo.....if u enter some Niger Delta lands, you too go weep.... U see women, children dipping their legs inside crude oil that had been spilled with loads on their head trying to put food on their table. Arable lands farmimg has been polluted by spilled crude. Is it the water and its resources? Its all polluted... I don't live in those area but ah dey pity the residents....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Announces End To Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS: We Didn’t Help Nnamdi Kanu To Escape From Nigeria / Independence Day Celebration In Mubi, Adamawa In Pictures / House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.