Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149440 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DoyenExchange: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
Small and Big Businesses You Can Do In Nigeria With Their Cost Estimates

Do you know that there are big and small businesses you can start in Nigeria that will not put holes in your pockets? They are every day businesses you never think that they will make you a millionaire. www.doyenexchange.com/invest_opps.php contains a list of over 50 businesses you can start immediately in Nigeria and their cost estimates.

You will be amazed!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by OAUTemitayo: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Please I need the link to download the crack sothink software Abeg help me
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Please I need the link to download the crack sothink software
Abeg help me
check page 48
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Canme4u:
hello every bosses in da beaulding, am new here and I need someone to take ma hand. I promise to be loyal subject.
what is wrong with your hand?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
Highlight the text, click option and click text to shape, then you can do anything with the text bro.
Is the bolded applicable in Sothink
I believe the question was referring to how he could apply effects on a portion of text.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
lizzycreations:
Highlight the text, click option and click text to shape, then you can do anything with the text bro.
Thanks....
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
All4good:

Is the bolded applicable in Sothink
I believe the question was referring to how he could apply effects on a portion of text.

yes try it....text to shape..then slice with tailor tool.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
My newest work with the source file...How far do I need to go?

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
baba11:
My newest work with the source file...How far do I need to go?
I love your colour combination...it was well balanced.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls is this logo design good for a clothing line emblem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
bestspoke:

Thanks boss!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2017
Decided to check my creativity with this simple logo. What do you think of it?

Cc
Bestspoke
DerrickM
Femsmart
Lastbender
Lizzycreations

Infact, everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:39am On Mar 25, 2017
cheesy

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:01am On Mar 25, 2017
Business card. Dont blame me for this business cards cheesy cheesy cheesy. Its in my little portfolio, so decided to mockup it and see

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 1:02am On Mar 25, 2017
bestspoke:

Well done sir. Pls what version of AI are you using and where can I download it? Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2017
dand9206:

Cc
Bestspoke
DerrickM
Femsmart
Lastbender
Lizzycreations

Infact, everyone.
bomb!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:46am On Mar 25, 2017
lizzycreations:
bomb!!!
Thanks bro. grin grin ;
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 5:04am On Mar 25, 2017
Thanks Bestspoke for the new video.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 7:35am On Mar 25, 2017
dand9206:

Cc
Bestspoke
DerrickM
Femsmart
Lastbender
Lizzycreations

Infact, everyone.
nice designs bro, keep practising you can only get better, as per the business card if you designed from scratch I give it to you, you're turning out great
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Canme4u(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2017
bestspoke:

what is wrong with your hand?

Nothing sir, just wanna learn from bosses in the beaulding
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Canme4u(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2017
dand9206:

Cc
Bestspoke
DerrickM
Femsmart
Lastbender
Lizzycreations

Infact, everyone.

Baba, I wanna learn how you do what you do boss. Help your boy.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2017
Pls which Photoshop version and ai are u guys using.. My adobePhotoshop is totally diff and I can't use it..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by haykay2005: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2017
hello ALL
have done all i could to crack sothink and still not working.i copied the crack correctly and paste to so think folder. see what am getting. i have the neccessary steps screenshot here

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jamebex(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please veterans in the house I need you guys help. I opened my Fiverr account after reading through these pages advice and motivation. I created a gig thereafter and started the hussle for my first buyer, as God may have it I got my first buyer through buyer request three days after creating my gig and immediately got to work. After two days of hard work I delivered the job, only to wake up this morning and see a 4 star review. Now I can't use buyer request anymore. Has my Fiverr journey come to an end? Please what do I do, as I really don't want to quit at this point.
Secondly, on my two gigs one has about 206 impressions with only 2 clicks and 2 views, on the other hand the second one has only 4 impressions an 7 clicks an views please who can explain that to me.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
bestspoke:

yes try it....text to shape..then slice with tailor tool.

I use the tailor tool very well.

But "Click Option" then "Click Text to Shape" Where are these tabs/ buttons in Sothink?

Thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
All4good:

I use the tailor tool very well.

But "Click Option" then "Click Text to Shape" Where are these tabs/ buttons in Sothink?

Thanks
right click
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by All4good: 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
@bestspoke thanks for the new insight.

I guess it's Right click and you see "Text to Shape". No "Options" in mine.

Nice one. Thanks for the new video. But am yet to download it due to bad network.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
Less is more,on brand & point...

dand9206:

Cc
Bestspoke
DerrickM
Femsmart
Lastbender
Lizzycreations

Infact, everyone.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2017
jamebex:
Please veterans in the house I need you guys help. I opened my Fiverr account after reading through these pages advice and motivation. I created a gig thereafter and started the hussle for my first buyer, as God may have it I got my first buyer through buyer request three days after creating my gig and immediately got to work. After two days of hard work I delivered the job, only to wake up this morning and see a 4 star review. Now I can't use buyer request anymore. Has my Fiverr journey come to an end? Please what do I do, as I really don't want to quit at this point.
Secondly, on my two gigs one has about 206 impressions with only 2 clicks and 2 views, on the other hand the second one has only 4 impressions an 7 clicks an views please who can explain that to me.

Three options:

1. Ask/plead/beg/cajole/whatever the buyer to change her/his review through the resolution center
2. Create a new account and start over
3. Buy reviews and let them get you out of the mess. (technically, one 5star review should bring your rating to 4.5stars...I think)

Cheers.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
haykay2005:
hello ALL
have done all i could to crack sothink and still not working.i copied the crack correctly and paste to so think folder. see what am getting. i have the neccessary steps screenshot here

Drop your email for a walkthrough
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lastbender:
nice designs bro, keep practising you can only get better, as per the business card if you designed from scratch I give it to you, you're turning out great
Thanks bro! Yes for the business cards, i actually did like you said.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
DerrickM:

Less is more,on brand & point...
Thanks but scratches head! How do you mean? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.