Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150408 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Bcbabe post=54696591][/quote]

Pls can you give simple step by step tutorial on how you made those mockups with your photoshop?

Thanks in advance
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
I still dey learn am ni sir! Just download muckup template and open with your photioshop. You be able to change and to it. just select the layer you too edit and work on it! Ko le ju be yen lo!
Opengates:

Pls can you give simple step by step tutorial on how you made those mockups with your photoshop?

Thanks in advance
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bcbabe:
I still dey learn am ni sir! Just download muckup template and open with your photoshop. You be able to change and to it. just select the layer you too edit and work on it! Ko le ju be yen lo!

Thanks but I really don't get you, I don't understand your explanations, can you please teach me as when teaching 'omo ala bi di!' grin

Sorry to bother you much, I've been struggling with it for this quite long.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
DerrickM:
You will have to design a business card & then show the buyer how it would look using a mockup(realistic representation before print).

Tips on making a custom mockup for a buyer. Logo design should be in PNG format,download a suitable mockup template from www.freedesignresources.net.

Launch Photoshop & place(import)your logo design in there & edit other features as you like. Advisable to get accustomed to Photoshop for best user experience. Best regards

Please sir, come to my aid in the area of using photoshop to make logo mockup.

Thanks in advance, I am using Adobe photoshop 5
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 4:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
@BcBabe: Explained a bit so YouTube is your best bet with this link...

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=how%20to%20use%20mockups%20in%20photoshop&sm=1

Opengates:

Please sir, come to my aid in the area of using photoshop to make logo mockup.

Thanks in advance, I am using Adobe photoshop 5
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 12:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Bcbabe:
[/quote] wink[quote author=Bcbabe post=54696591]
Wow, thank you! but how did you download apps there? i tried downloading ps portable and it took me to another site, tried another but the samething.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Bcbabe(f): 2:19am On Mar 19, 2017
dand9206:
wink Wow, thank you! but how did you download apps there? i tried downloading ps portable and it took me to another site, tried another but the samething.
When the you click on the download button; another tab will open [ Filehostguru ] wait for it to finish loading, then click button on it and wait for your download to start! the site just try to confirm you are not bot/robot

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2017
You guys really rocks....even if i have not been making money with logo...the happiness while designing is enough for now.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Yeah,since yesterday...I finally read through and just finished it....well done to all the Ogas in the house..my design is own the way but due to NAIJA factors,it might take some days to 'arrived'! grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2017
lizzycreations:
You guys really rocks....even if i have not been making money with logo...the happiness while designing is enough for now.
Is the background image in illustrator or Photoshop?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 19, 2017
baba11:
Is the background image in illustrator or Photoshop?
mockup on photoshop
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
lizzycreations:
mockup on photoshop
Thanks boss!

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bcbabe:

When the you click on the download button; another tab will open [ Filehostguru ] wait for it to finish loading, then click button on it and wait for your download to start! the site just try to confirm you are not bot/robot
Thank you, i will do it tonight
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dand9206(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
lizzycreations:
Bro, you dey vex for this your designs o. lol. keep the fire burning! We shall get there, Oga Bestspoke and other Profs started somewhere too! Hope you finally delivered that restaurant job
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
dand9206:
Bro, you dey vex for this your designs o. lol. keep the fire burning! We shall get there, Oga Bestspoke and other Profs started somewhere too! Hope you finally delivered that restaurant job
yes boss but the guyman never say anything for d past 2 days ooo....i dey fear walahi!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
lizzycreations:
I never learn this mock up o and the thing dey fear me, but when I remember how you started, I am encouraged that I can also do it. It makes a design look beautiful, you know. I go try learn from today, I want to send it as a freebie to my first client. Once I can do Mock up, I will mock up the design I did for him as a gift.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
spafu:

I never learn this mock up o and the thing dey fear me, but when I remember how you started, I am encouraged that I can also do it. It makes a design look beautiful, you know. I go try learn from today, I want to send it as a freebie to my first client. Once I can do Mock up, I will mock up the design I did for him as a gift.
What is the difference between Illustrator and Photoshop?Can't i finish everything in one of these after exporting in .svg format from Sothink?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
spafu:

naso bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
https://www.pluralsight.com/blog/creative-professional/whats-difference-photoshop-illustrator

baba11:
What is the difference between Illustrator and Photoshop?Can't i finish everything in one of these after exporting in .svg format from Sothink?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by rafiel(m): 3:17am On Mar 20, 2017
I meant, How do I unpack rar archive in the design software you shared earlier
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by alaricsaltzman: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Mr bestspoke! thanks for this wonderful thread!! i'm a little logo designer in my own way and i use AI...didn't know there is a lovely design software like sothink not until i came across this thread...designs I made with it today

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
@All FIVERR GURUS in the house: how do I deliver GIG to a client, is it through fiverr platform or through the client's email? Pls explain

My 1st time please! Thanks in advance
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by dlex21(m): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
smiley
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
please bestspoke femsmart and others...I have been serching online all this while to get a nice mockup file to display my gigs like the second picture...as you can see how my display was on that first picture I cant put this on fiverr as my fiverr picture and expect sales....Please any suggested site?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2017
lizzycreations:
please bestspoke femsmart and others...I have been serching online all this while to get a nice mockup file to display my gigs like the second picture...as you can see how my display was on that first picture I cant put this on fiverr as my fiverr picture and expect sales....Please any suggested site?

I don't have mock-up of this type... Browse through Google for better ones.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by amurx(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2017
Opengates:
@All FIVERR GURUS in the house: how do I deliver GIG to a client, is it through fiverr platform or through the client's email? Pls explain

My 1st time please! Thanks in advance

You can do that through fiverr app, just look at the top right corner of the app and you'll see deliver now. Or better still through their site. Not through email.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2017
lizzycreations:

put it there that way bro....just reduce the clumsiness no of items.

IT DOES NOT STOP YOU FROM MAKING SALES.

you can keep search till you come across that exact mock up...it may be for sale in one of them premium sites.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by tolajay: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2017
Nice designs...Love the perspectives.

Bro, please walk me through how to create mock up designs...Thanks!

lizzycreations:
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Opengates(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
tolajay:
Seconded
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
tolajay:

Seriously bro...Google is your best friend with series of youtube videos....Thats where i learnt mine. only on Photoshop cs3 cs4 cs5 cs6 sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.