Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149906 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 2:27am On Apr 01, 2017
And this......

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 01, 2017
I'm buying Fiverr and PayPal funds.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2017
Permit me to show my vexel art skills a little, I took a break from logo design for a while

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=53527177:

Install the software,

there is a crack folder in the zip file you downloaded,

copy the file .exe inside

Locate Sothink installation folder in your Local disk C:programfilesx86 It's inside SourceTec folder

Paste the .exe crack sothink you copied inside sothink logo maker professional.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=53532843:

From Sothink...

Export as SVG

Open up illustrator.

Open the SVG file with illustrator

From illustrator....save as any format you want...increase quality as you like.

Your printer may ask for CMYK colour format(search google)...you can convert it on Ai too

Some clients want deisgns in pdf for highest quality, you can do this on illustrator.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2017
[quote author= post=53557539]

1. opening your svg in illustrator, re constructs some flaws from Sothink, Notice that some curves on sothink are imperfect, even the circle shapes looks off by the edges, Illustrator auto corrects them on opening makes the edges doper. Also the stroke tool on sothink is very faulty, when you use them on your texts, for high quality jobs please open it in illustrator , you would notice the faults in that tool. Another thing is for printing sake, some printers only want some formats like pdf, some of them have printers that supports only CMYK so , to avoid issues. One more thing is the size, Sothink has limits to its size, if a clients asks you to send the highest quality,(600dpi) please open your file in AI and correct it.

2. You can continue work on illustrator, you cannot use the text tool again, you can only change color,effects ,shapes and all.but not fonts.
AI even recognizes , un-group ,group and other features from sothink. It will seperate it into layers a

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
[s]Who is up for a copy and paste job on wordpress this weekend....Hit me up here /contact-page/...Pay is reasonable..
Copy and paste 20items for 2k....I have about 100 of them
Need volunteers too...for long term patnership.[/s]

Sorted
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lastbender:
Permit me to show my vexel art skills a little, I took a break from logo design for a while

What software do you use for these vexel art designs.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Trush247: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fiverr reviews available.
090 ..94..523872
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2017
lobell:

What software do you use for these vexel art designs.
illustrator
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
bestspoke:
Who is up for a copy and paste job on wordpress this weekend....Hit me up here /contact-page/...Pay is reasonable..
Need volunteers too...for long term patnership.
I'm interested bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lastbender:
I'm interested bro

send me a message with your whatsapp no. on that link to get started.

Need 1 or more persons to make things faster....

If you write well , I have other jobs too, also for long term partnership
Ok closed...Will reply soon.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
bestspoke:

send me a message with your whatsapp no. on that link to get started.

Need 1 or more persons to make things faster....

If you write well , I have other jobs too, also for long term partnership
done
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
bestspoke:
Who is up for a copy and paste job on wordpress this weekend....Hit me up here /contact-page/...Pay is reasonable..
hey, still available? i sent a mail already.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
bestspoke:
.....message sent!!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bestspoke and others.....I don enter am OOOooooOO naso this client gave me this to replicate for him since thursday.....Ayam about to die on top this design, na why i cry out be that oo....the circles were so tiny so i dont knw how to achieve this abeg. Even the letters as them bend like that na big prob.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bro, you should be able to do this, watch that bestspoke first video. My pc is faulty, I would have help u out..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hey guys, I buy Fiverr Funds at 330N/$1. We pay instantly in naira and we are trusted.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
surestsam:
Bro, you should be able to do this, watch that bestspoke first video. My pc is faulty, I would have help u out..
If you know how to do it,give him an hint bro!!!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
Bestspoke and others.....I don enter am OOOooooOO naso this client gave me this to replicate for him since thursday.....Ayam about to die on top this design, na why i cry out be that oo....the circles were so tiny so i dont knw how to achieve this abeg. Even the letters as them bend like that na big prob.
for the rough circle, if you're using illustrator draw a symmetrical circle with shift + alt. When the circle is drawn go to effects<stylize & distort<roughen. Tweak the slide to your taste you should get an effect similar to what you uploaded. For the text you are going to do that with the type on path tool, draw a semi circle and use the type on path tool to write the text on the semi circle. For the text below follow the same steps but you'll have to reflect the image to about 180° I guess, to do that right click<transform<reflect. I hope this helps you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
Exchange your Fiverr funds and get paid instantly in Naira. Today's rate is N330/$1. Tested and trusted. Mention me if interested.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by itiswellandwell: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Copist:
Exchange your Fiverr funds and get paid instantly in Naira. Today's rate is N330/$1. Tested and trusted. Mention me if interested.

Be careful of this exchanger. There is a red flag in his dealing. He couldn't state names of people he had transacted with. Be careful once again!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Be careful of this exchanger. There is a red flag in his dealing. He couldn't state names of people he had transacted with. Be careful once again!
You are too small to run me down. You will finally get tired. Tell the house the red flags you saw....jealousy like u
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=53665167:

Oga copy the crack file Sothink.exe

inside the main so think installation folder in your Hardisk C:

copy and replace...shikena!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=53665924:

ok install photoshop.

Search google for relevant mock ups...

Also search google for how to convert png image to mock up.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
post=53665924:

ok install photoshop.

Search google for relevant mock ups...

Also search google for how to convert png image to mock up.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lastbender:
illustrator
Cool. How many layers each?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lastbender:
for the rough circle, if you're using illustrator draw a symmetrical circle with shift + alt. When the circle is drawn go to effects<stylize & distort<roughen. Tweak the slide to your taste you should get an effect similar to what you uploaded. For the text you are going to do that with the type on path tool, draw a semi circle and use the type on path tool to write the text on the semi circle. For the text below follow the same steps but you'll have to reflect the image to about 180° I guess, to do that right click<transform<reflect. I hope this helps you
omo na serious matta be this ooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

sothink should not be a problem at all.i just formated my laptop yesterday, the first thing i did quickly was to install sothink, , i already have the downloaded one which bestspoke sent us the link. i just installed it do the crack.Steps Just copy the the two content in crack folder, then click on my computer, then click on program file,then click on sourcetec ,then click on sothink logo maker professional, then paste the crack here. it will tell you it already existing, just replace it and that all. if still having issues, you may give me teamviewer access to your laptop, i will do it remotely for you only between 6.30pm and 7.00pm today
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
lizzycreations:
omo na serious matta be this ooo
Na u dey find dollars.....so you must work for itgrin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
baba11:
Na u dey find dollars.....so you must work for itgrin
issokay o

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.