Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149671 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2017
Tosinex:
okay thanks am still in number 3... My blood dey hot nii grin
gringringrin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2017
baba11:
If you know how to do it,give him an hint bro!!!

Bro, the problem is I dont know how i got take explain am... But i remenber there is kinda thing in d first tutorial... Thou d spiral circle aaint included
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 6:48am On Apr 02, 2017
lobell:

Cool. How many layers each?
each has at least 7 layers
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 8:22am On Apr 02, 2017
Lastbender:
Permit me to show my vexel art skills a little, I took a break from logo design for a while
Boss wow cool stuff
Hw do u do it on illustrator? Learnt how to do cartoon stuffs like this on Photoshop but it's stressful n time consuming there. Pls any tips or tutorial on how to do it on illustrator
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 8:32am On Apr 02, 2017
teeezy00:

Boss wow cool stuff
Hw do u do it on illustrator? Learnt how to do cartoon stuffs like this on Photoshop but it's stressful n time consuming there. Pls any tips or tutorial on how to do it on illustrator
except you're doing line art, vexel portrait will always be time consuming that is if you're going to pay attention to details, so have at least 2 - 6 hours in mind depending on how fast and proficient you are, if I wanted more details in the ones you saw I could have spent more time, in fact one top designer I follow online said she spent about 4hours alone on vectoring the hair part of one of her designs. That being said, it's easier to do in illustrator. All you need is a high quality photo that you're going to use as reference and a good knowledge of using layers. I hope I'm not speaking Greek cheesy

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2017
If you used Illustrator for those works its totally vector not vexel. In Photoshop vexel & vector art can be done but are different. Vexel imitates vector art that their major difference. Read the article below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexel

Lastbender:
except you're doing line art, vexel portrait will always be time consuming that is if you're going to pay attention to details, so have at least 2 - 6 hours in mind depending on how fast and proficient you are, if I wanted more details in the ones you saw I could have spent more time, in fact one top designer I follow online said she spent about 4hours alone on vectoring the hair part of one of her designs. That being said, it's easier to do in illustrator. All you need is a high quality photo that you're going to use as reference and a good knowledge of using layers. I hope I'm not speaking Greek cheesy
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2017
For your Fiverr, Elance, Upwork, iWriter, Freelancer, PayPal Withdrawals, WhatsApp me for swift deal. 330/$1. Tested and trusted
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nkhay(f): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2017
$1k Payoneer funds urgently needed @ 330-340

$1k Payoneer funds urgently needed @ 330-340

Escrow is necessary!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Lastbender: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
DerrickM:
If you used Illustrator for those works its totally vector not vexel. In Photoshop vexel & vector art can be done but are different. Vexel imitates vector art that their major difference. Read the article below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vexel

I understand where you're coming from bro but when I say "vexel" I'm only talking about the style of illustration I.e layering of shapes over another (this is open up for debates amongst designers all over the world). Going by your idea in the real sense there are only two formats designs can be in; it's either the design is raster based or vector based.

2 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
DerrickM:
Tips on making a custom mockup for a buyer. Logo design should be in PNG format,download a suitable mockup template from www.freedesignresources.net. Launch Photoshop & place(import)your logo design in there & edit other features as you like. Advisable to get accustomed to Photoshop for best user experience.
Picture of t-shirt mockups i did for a friend's brand to be made soon. This same technique applies to business cards,letterheads,envelopes,brochures etc. Best regards
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
as i said, just trying to see if my contribution make sense sha

I called this FONT MANAGEMENT

how to manage our font selection easily.

let think about having about 50 font which you have downloaded from the link bestpoke gave.
This means to choose a particular font,you have to actually apply the font in your work before you can now know if is your choice of font you want and this is tideous and time consuming.

this is what i did that help me to some extend, you may like it sha.

be on the page with list of font to be downloaded
step 1---do a printscreen
Step 2 ---take it to Paint,name it with the same name on the download page
How to get the name-just place your cursor on the font name you will see the name on the tast bar
step 3---save it in a folder -it better to save all the printscreen in one folder

so what it means is that you can alway see how your choice of font will look like before you actually apply it on sothink.
hope it help oo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Femsmart:
Please house, I don't want you to see me as bad belle, but just a constructive critics. Some are creating logo that no Oyinbo will approve. First of all, never use Photoshop for logo creation (for the sake of argument), it won't be in vector and that's a lot of kasala.

I will be quoting each logo to point out corrections.

Here are general things you should know:

1. Always use Adobe Illustrator to create logo (Sothink no bad, but never Photoshop).

2. Always save you logo output as PNG nothing less than 300 dpi, unless stated otherwise by your client.

3. Always create logo without background, unless stated otherwise by your client.

4. Source files should be .AI, .SVG, .EPS, .PDF etc.

5. If your client wants .PSD simply export from Adobe Illustrator to .PSD.

6. Photoshop is for only mock up creation (my opinion, though).

7. Logo creation is different from drawing. Top world logos are just text or minimalist type. Google, PayPal, Payoneer, HP, Apple, Tecno, Supersport etc. Na simple logo better pass. My bro did a logo for $150 on Fiverr, it's text logo.

More explanation if you have questions.

I'm a very busy person and this is my longest post on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Xzbit91:

You didn't crack it, to do so ...
1 Go to zip file where you unpack the software, you'll see the crack file 2 copy the crack file 3 go to programme files (x86) 4 under programme files click on sourcetec subfolder 5 click sothink logo maker professional 6 then paste in the folder 7 it will Tell you file exist with option to skip or replace. 8 click replace and voila! Its cracked. 9 c'est fini
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by christian11(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
blizzers:

HOTSWEATS

Thanks Bro..God bless ya... I'll serach and download it..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
post=53945899:
Premium Font Alert

Azo sans 12 different styles
Please download and install
https://befonts.com/azo-sans.html

More premium fonts here
https://befonts.com/basic/sans-serif

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by omotech: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=bobojoshua post=55189987][/quote] I know u always quote without make a comment or contribution from fta down here nawa oooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
surestsam:
Check below to download Adobe crack gen.... Use the zippyshare link.... Download and use to crack any adobe software...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Fiverr withdrawal now activated ...

100$ and above pls ...

I give the best rate ever
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Funlordjnr: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Copist:
Exchange your Fiverr funds and get paid instantly in Naira. Today's rate is N330/$1. Tested and trusted. Mention me if interested.

This guy is a SCAMMER no one should deal with him ever!

Cc: Seun!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
bestspoke:
LESSON 4 - MOCK UPS AND OTHER STUFFS

http:///sothink-logo-make-design-lesson-4-how-to-make-mockups/

Thanks Bestspoke for this, watched it. it s nice but the music was too loud and i couldnt
hear anything you were teaching from beginning to end
we bless you

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
jloe:

Thanks Bestspoke for this, watched it. it s nice but the music was too loud and i couldnt
hear anything you were teaching from beginning to end
we bless you
Shey you will buy me a good mic. wink
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
bestspoke:
[s]Who is up for a copy and paste job on wordpress this weekend....Hit me up here /contact-page/...Pay is reasonable..
Copy and paste 20items for 2k....I have about 100 of them
Need volunteers too...for long term patnership.[/s]

Sorted
oga bestspoke is this avaliable or do you need more people
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by baba11(m): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Another one....

I know it is not as perfect as the one in the video but I need anyone's help here.Why is it that my ICON and the REDLEAF NETWORK were highlighted separately when I copied it into the MOCKUP before I freely transformed.?? cool

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by teeezy00: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
Lastbender:
grin clearly understand what you are saying, if it's easier on illustrator time factor myt not be a problem.
But any step by step tutorials available??
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nicklutz(m): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Abeg oo house, I installed AI on my system, googled the genkey and it was working fine. I later saw a post here instructing AI users to sign into the adobe site, which I later did. After that I launced the AI CC and logged in through the adobe manager, after loading I noticed the key didn't work again. I tried different keys still the same problem. Then I uninstalled the software, that's where the problem started oo. To sum it up it has refuse to re install.. What I do? What does it even want from me.. Lol..Abeg help ooo. Am serious.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bobojoshua(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
post=54389671:

you tried.

Let me give you a trick.

Go to creativemarket.com

Search for any business card sample(there are about millions of designs there) replicate the designs using sothink,finish it up in AI.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:43am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=bobojoshua post=55205807][/quote]
Bros please edit off my username from your quotes...it's getting annoying seeing unnecessary mentions.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:47am On Apr 03, 2017
Nicklutz:
Abeg oo house, I installed AI on my system, googled the genkey and it was working fine. I later saw a post here instructing AI users to sign into the adobe site, which I later did. After that I launced the AI CC and logged in through the adobe manager, after loading I noticed the key didn't work again. I tried different keys still the same problem. Then I uninstalled the software, that's where the problem started oo. To sum it up it has refuse to re install.. What I do? What does it even want from me.. Lol..Abeg help ooo. Am serious.
Wetin concern you with adobe sign in nw..

You don jonz the crack naa...

Find the software called ..Totall Uninstaller... This will delete every bits of the software including the registry history.

Then reinitialize installation.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 4:48am On Apr 03, 2017
ochivic:
oga bestspoke is this avaliable or do you need more people
Can you write SEO articles?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Since some people are still confused about vexel art, let me contribute...

So What is Vexel Art?

Vexel art is the layering of shapes and lines which are raster based. It's often confused with vector art because it takes on the appearance of the common look of layered shapes.

However if you resize vexel art; due to it being created on raster layers, it is not scalable and therefore loses its quality and blurs/pixelates. In theory, as it takes on the look of vector art, if it's possible in vector, you can do in vexel.

For instance, creating line art using strokes rather than creating shapes. Using gradients is another and using seamless patterns which contain shape. This isn't to be confused with using a seamless texture!

However, the only thing which isn't viewed as vexel is recreating gradient meshes. This would be more of an airbrushed effect and isn't the layering of raster shapes.

COPIED
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2017
The key thing to remember is that vexel is the layering of raster shapes. It isn't vector, it just looks like it and as we've talked about, it's the original source file that dictates it's medium, regardless of what it looks like.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.