Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149553 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2017
eben123:
I can help you get a US card that you can use to shop on foreign sites without limit..you can also withdraw from ATM with this card and you can also withdraw your earnings from fiverr and other freelancing websites with it.all for a token..
whatsapp 08171050192
Please don't disturb this thread with Payoneer Card. There are no newbies here.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 10:33am On May 13, 2017
Hi all, please i was trying to recreate this logo i saw online for practise but i realize this type of bird is not among the birds under resources in sothink, i went to pixabay but the pics there dosen't look like you could download and crop to sothink. please where can we get diagrams, pictures etc and use for logo designs in sothink

Also pls how do I paste the logo designs I have created on sothink I could not paste it here unless I attach

cc:bestspoke
cc:derrick
cc: femsmart

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 4:55pm On May 13, 2017
jloe:
Hi all, please i was trying to recreate this logo i saw online for practise but i realize this type of bird is not among the birds under resources in sothink, i went to pixabay but the pics there dosen't look like you could download and crop to sothink. please where can we get diagrams, pictures etc and use for logo designs in sothink

Also pls how do I paste the logo designs I have created on sothink I could not paste it here unless I attach

Bring it to my WhatsApp and we talk together.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FENZY24(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2017
Ur reply and solution will be helpful to a
lot here

Femsmart:

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by sammade: 11:44am On May 15, 2017
please gurus in the house. my system has windows 10, i tried buying adobe suite that has illustrator and photoshop in it, the vendor says softwares cant work with windows 10 , how true is this? they are saying i have to remove the windows 10 that came with the system for a windows 7
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
sammade:
please gurus in the house. my system has windows 10, i tried buying adobe suite that has illustrator and photoshop in it, the vendor says softwares cant work with windows 10 , how true is this? they are saying i have to remove the windows 10 that came with the system for a windows 7

Lies, I use Windows 10, and I've installed adobe cs6

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2017
Business Card Front and Back View

Logo done in Illustrator and Print Layout in InDesign.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by WingIt: 7:38pm On May 15, 2017
bestspoke:

I don't if anyone has working links.(most public links have been brought down by adobe)

But I bought mine from a store and the crack was included.

Your best bet would be to register on adobe and see if you can download a trial version..then I can proly upload the crack here.

Hi, Boss. Please, I'm new here, trying to learn all these. Thanks for all your selfless service! I bought an Adobe suite from a store here but their crack is not working. Please, can you help me with the crack? Please, Boss.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by WingIt: 8:32pm On May 15, 2017
WingIt:

Hi, Boss. Please, I'm new here, trying to learn all these. Thanks for all your selfless service! I bought an Adobe suite from a store here but their crack is not working. Please, can you help me with the crack? Please, Boss.

Never mind. Seen it already on page 9. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Gbengard(m): 10:01pm On May 15, 2017
Who can help me with the link to download 'resumemaker professional deluxe 18 crack' or any related resume software?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 10:02pm On May 15, 2017
FENZY24:
Ur reply and solution will be helpful to a
lot here

True talk
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ochivic: 7:36am On May 16, 2017
sammade:
Who dey lie that kin mumu lie, Abeg don't allow the vendor touch your PC again before he will spoil something for you. My system uses windows 10 and I have photoshop and illustrator fully installed in it.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 10:22pm On May 16, 2017
oga bestspoke please teach us other stuff na, banner, ecover, complimentary card etc... we appreciate you
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Paulscholari(m): 5:56am On May 17, 2017
hello bosses in the house. i dont understand what is happening! anytime i upload my svg file from sothink to adobe illustrator, one or two part of the details in the file will not be showing but transformed into path........these has been hindering me alot, how can i solve this mystery, i dont have the idea of how to go about it either, please help ooooooooooo. see pictures below

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 8:00am On May 17, 2017
Femsmart:

I find a fault in this response Mr. Femsmart.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Paulscholari(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2017
Paulscholari:
hello bosses in the house. i dont understand what is happening! anytime i upload my svg file from sothink to adobe illustrator, one or two part of the details in the file will not be showing but transformed into path........these has been hindering me alot, how can i solve this mystery, i dont have the idea of how to go about it either, please help ooooooooooo. see pictures below
hellooooooooooooo somebody please talk to me naaaa.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Xzbit91: 5:55pm On May 18, 2017
Paulscholari:
hellooooooooooooo somebody please talk to me naaaa.

Cc: bestspoke, femsmart, lizzycreations, etc.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Paulscholari(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2017
Xzbit91:

Cc: bestspoke, femsmart, lizzycreations, etc.
make una come to my aid oooooooooooooo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 9:38am On May 19, 2017
Paulscholari:
I am facing the same challenge b/w CorelDRAW and Sothink.

In my case, some parts of the svg file from coreldraw will scatter either to north, south, east or west.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Paulscholari(m): 4:57am On May 20, 2017
helpfulposts:

In my case, some parts of the svg file from coreldraw will scatter either to north, south, east or west.
na wa o, wetin we go con do now na..
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kkevin: 8:22am On May 20, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

IF YOU ARE A NEWBIE I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO EARN GOOD INCOME FROM FIVERR

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hiboth(m): 10:20am On May 20, 2017
"I would like to get icons and links put in the description part of the product page. I have attached of what this looks like and this should be done on all fragrance products. Each icon needs to get a special link that is automatically searched by the fragrance name or brand when somebody clicks on the link. I have attached the code but this is something that might not be correct as I just placed the icons and converted it to code in shopify.
Delivery Time - 3 days

These icons need to be somehow linked up with websites (fragrantica, basenotes, parfumo) and their search engines. All of the websites have search engines. So when a person clicks on the icons (on my website) it will open a new window and automatically search the respective website by the brand name of the product.

The big problem is that I have 8000 fragrance products and all of them need this done, just like in the attachment. So It has to be something that is searched and updated automatically.

if you are interested pls contact me asap.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 11:49am On May 20, 2017
hiboth:
"I would like to get icons and links put in the description part of the product page. I have attached of what this looks like and this should be done on all fragrance products. Each icon needs to get a special link that is automatically searched by the fragrance name or brand when somebody clicks on the link. I have attached the code but this is something that might not be correct as I just placed the icons and converted it to code in shopify.
Delivery Time - 3 days

These icons need to be somehow linked up with websites (fragrantica, basenotes, parfumo) and their search engines. All of the websites have search engines. So when a person clicks on the icons (on my website) it will open a new window and automatically search the respective website by the brand name of the product.

The big problem is that I have 8000 fragrance products and all of them need this done, just like in the attachment. So It has to be something that is searched and updated automatically.

if you are interested pls contact me asap.
interested
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hiboth(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2017
Tosinex:
interested

contact me on davidzwill1@gmail.com

or
call me on 0.8.0.7.7.5.5/6/9/9/0

am off whatsapp for nw.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kkevin: 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 10:47am On May 21, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, upwork and Iwriter accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2017
Good morning to everyone,hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.
I have a problem with photoshop cc 2017 I downloaded from "getintopc", am still seeing 7days trial after installing it. Have tried to patch it but it shows amtlib.dll missing which I found in the Photoshop folder and copied to the requested folder after this it shows patching done yet am still seeing 7days free trial remaining.
This is what I battle throughout the weekend, search google tired but no solution.
Bestspoke, Femsmart and others pls help me out asap.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by magikalz(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2017
Hi, guys. I honestly hope we are running as fast as this month and year is running. Fiverr has made a lot of difference, glory be to God but we must stay on the hustle. More dollars is the name of the game and we must keep on keeping it real.
Now on to business, na market I come like this. I have something that must definitely improve your hustle especially for those in Video animation, intro and editing, Email writing and campaign management, logo design and general graphic design, more than 150,000 US e-mail list. Everything you need to know about the following:
- Explainidio software, application including so many videos
- Adobe Suite software, application including so many videos
- Email software
- Email generator software with video tutorials on how to use it
- Email send blaster software with video tutorials on how to use it
- Email verifier software video tutorials on how to use it
- Photoshop cracked software with A to Z video tutorials to become a prof in Photoshop
- Adobe illustrator cracked software with video tutorials
- Adobe after effect cracked software with video tutorials
- Logo designing video tutorials
- 50000 emails to startup your business

This thing is huge and I can’t just keep it to myself…I haven’t offered to sell anything on here before but something this massive should be shared to others to help the ministry. I will give it out for a token to those who want it and not free because I spent money to get it and spending money to acquire something will make you value it more. You only worry would be how get them into your head because the info and value is massive. All-in-one money making pack.
Well, enough talk…this is a money maker and if you have your 15 dollars, kindly chat me up on Whatsapp….my number is on my signature or just follow this zero7zero3seven8five9five8nine.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Femsmart(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Dapbright500:
Good morning to everyone,hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.
I have a problem with photoshop cc 2017 I downloaded from "getintopc", am still seeing 7days trial after installing it. Have tried to patch it but it shows amtlib.dll missing which I found in the Photoshop folder and copied to the requested folder after this it shows patching done yet am still seeing 7days free trial remaining.
This is what I battle throughout the weekend, search google tired but no solution.
Bests.poke, Fem.smart and others pls help me out asap.

Download the below attachment and rename to .exe and crack again. If not working then you need more options. Tried this crack first.

https://mega.nz/#!1rwgCAyD!zg4udcdrbJUGJ8hoa_1A5_Sk3N7LCOO3ZC76VbwV2w8
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Awoofawo(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
helpfulposts:

Download Inkscape and export Sothink file svg as eps from there to Illustrator, Inkscape is very good for vector tracing......I mainly use it for vectorize photo and then work on them in illustrator.... smiley
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Awoofawo(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2017
Femsmart:

Download the below attachment and rename to .exe and crack again. If not working then you need more options. Tried this crack first.
Got crack that is working for all versions of Adobe Suite and CorelDraw package but can't upload it here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.