Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149584 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 3:26pm On May 25, 2017
It's custom to load your samples here or share a portfolio link like Behance etc.

Daraplato:

Contact me please

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2017
Djboosting:

How did you go about it?

Just download the patch through that link, run and follow the instruction that will come up on your screen
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 5:25pm On May 26, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kkevin: 8:32am On May 27, 2017
Hello There,

You can always reach me for your free Fiverr training.

Feel free to Whatsapp and Call
 ‎09072270602
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2017
Dude,make a thread for you to be able to get people you need. This is getting old already... undecided embarassed shocked sad angry tongue

kkevin:
I will Give you the Follow Packages to Setup any of the following Service: Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

I will Give you All the Package Mentioned above to Get you Started on Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com and may more.

1.  I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

2.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

3.   I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

4. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

5. And lastly I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like, I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

I Will Give You All This Package For a token of 3k Only

BONUS PACK:
I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

You can Whatsapp or Call me on
 ‎09072270602

7 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by hafizshakeel: 10:00am On May 28, 2017
Hi man, thanks keep it up always. windows 7 enterprise product key
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 9:30am On May 29, 2017
Let's help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact in signature
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Clone2020(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N345 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

So many satisfied clients; see what the hype is all about!

My contact in signature...
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Arlex(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2017
Afolabi78:
I Begin To Like The Way People Are Selfless Now About Information. Helping Other People In This Recession Time. Let Nigerian Dominate Freelancer World. Check My Signature For Free Video Tutorial By Lynda.Com
Good morning bro, please I didn't see the free tutorial video... will be grateful if u can help out with the videos. Thanks a lot in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by iffydave: 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2017
kkevin:
Ain't you tired of spamming all the threads in this forum? This is steal please
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dymaco(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2017
Hello,
Is your gig lost in fiverr search or you can't find your gig in Fiverr.
For a token of N1500 I can help you rank high in Fiverr search and watch out how your sales will rise.

contact me on whatsapp, check my signature for my contact
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Joyyish: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2017
You can get up to 40,000 active Nigerian Email addresses, visit this thread for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/3832486/up-40000-active-nigerian-email
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Joyyish:
You can get up to 40,000 active Nigerian Email addresses, visit this thread for more info

https://www.nairaland.com/3832486/up-40000-active-nigerian-email
non-buyer emails for this graphic design thread abi?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by OAUTemitayo: 12:18am On Jun 05, 2017
Aja 4 gbera si page 1
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork, Iwriter, Freelance, Elance accounts from $50 above into paypal while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact below!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
hello gurus

a buyer asked me to use background color #1c1c1c
been checking, cant find where to go to type this code .Any one have idea, whether sothink or illustrator

waiting thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fastlinkpro:
hello gurus

been checking, cant find where to go to type this code .Any one have idea, whether sothink or illustrator

waiting thanks

google can help you convert it to rgb.

cheers.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
It is called a hex code #1c1c1c and just a particular color variant your buyer wants. You can do this in Photoshop or Illustrator. If it is in Photoshop simply double-click on the 1st color chip which is the foreground colour on top of the background colour. By default,the colors there are meant to be black and white if you are using it for the first time.

The hex code of black is #000000 while white is #ffffff but in the space provide to type no need to include the hash symbol just numbers and letters. So now type what was given 1c1c1c then hit OK and you get the required color as requested.

This also applies to Illustrator but the difference is the background color chip is for strokes. Hope this helps,cheers...

Fastlinkpro:
hello gurus

waiting thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
lobell:

google can help you convert it to rgb.

cheers.

thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
DerrickM:

It is called a hex code #1c1c1c and just a particular color variant your buyer wants. You can do this in Photoshop or Illustrator. If it is in Photoshop simply double-click on the 1st color chip which is the foreground colour on top of the background colour. By default,the colors there are meant to be black and white if you are using it for the first time.

The hex code of black is #000000 while white is #ffffff but in the space provide to type no need to include the hash symbol just numbers and letters. So now type what was given 1c1c1c then hit OK and you get the required color as requested.

This also applies to Illustrator but the difference is the background color chip is for strokes. Hope this helps,cheers...

thanks a lot, really helpful
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by OAUTemitayo: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Aja 4 gbera si page 1
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hello House, Please I lost touch of this thread sometimes back because I had a problem with my Lappy.
I just came across this thread a few days ago.One thing I noticed is that gurus are not coming in here regularly to share Ideas as It used to be when the thread was created,
Please for the sake of newbies like me who really want to sharpen my knowledge, all the gurus in the house should come back oooh...

Here are some of the logos I created, Just following the ideas on this thread. Please I need critique

cc: bestspoke
DerrickM
Sadiq3051
lizzycreations
surestsam
randomShek
Lastbender

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am still practising with sothink ..... Please I want to know where to improve on

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dude,i commented 2days ago on this thread. Take the time to go over the thread again or just our last posts via our profiles. You really don't expect us to be here always. Also not a guru just learning like everyone else.

Now as for me i don't use SoThink so i will comment only from a design point of view. Logos 2 & 3 are good,the font you used Llybod Global can be changed though. Logos 1 and 4 need revisions. I don't know if you have downloaded @bestspoke's tutorials on SoThink to practice highly recommended,cheers.

ollybode:
Hello House, Please I lost touch of this thread sometimes back because I had a problem with my Lappy.
I just came across this thread a few days ago.One thing I noticed is that gurus are not coming in here regularly to share Ideas as It used to be when the thread was created,
Please for the sake of newbies like me who really want to sharpen my knowledge, all the gurus in the house should come back oooh...

Here are some of the logos I created, Just following the ideas on this thread. Please I need critique

cc: bestspoke
DerrickM
Sadiq3051
lizzycreations
surestsam
randomShek
Lastbender
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by debybeautyworld(f): 6:24am On Jun 08, 2017
I'm available for fiverr, upwork, iwriter etc paypal Withdrawal

I withdraw from $100 to as much as you have.
My rate is very attractive from 300-350/$

$5000 needed today...come with any amount you have

Payment is ASAP
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by ollybode(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2017
Thanks bro,correction taken I will work on it. I have downloaded the video tutorials,I will have to watch and watch all over again to perfect my work. I am just trying to get myself familiar with AI, Thanks again bro
DerrickM:
Dude,i commented 2days ago on this thread. Take the time to go over the thread again or just our last posts via our profiles. You really don't expect us to be here always. Also not a guru just learning like everyone else.

Now as me i don't use SoThink so i will comment only from a design point of view. Logos 2 & 3 are good,the font you used Llybod Global can be changed though. Logos 1 and 4 need revisions. I don't know if you have downloaded @bestspoke's tutorials on SoThink to practice highly recommended,cheers.

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bizzynix: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Arlex(m): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2017
Lastbender:
I didn't use sothink for this, I used illustrator. This is my first business card design ever.
pls bro can u send me a link where I can download this illustrator. Thanks in advance bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Sss2: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
*10 fiverr review available* whatsapp 08136789598

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

Viewing this topic: Excell3nt and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.