Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) (25878 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 7:22am On Jan 14, 2017
This Governor is a fool and a useless man. I've heard how Oyo has retrogressed under Ajimobi but now he has just confirmed it.

I salute LAUTECH students for engaging him and refusing to be subdued. How I wish it were Great Ife students he was addressing, just one student would engage and white wash him hands down.

How can someone who calls himself a leader say "Is it today that schools have been closed for Eight Months"??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
tyson99:

Try and stay home for 8months at home while ur peers are already graduating then u knw how it feels, se his own children dey lautech respect kor reciprocal ni ........They would av respected him many times within the 8months before going wild
humility breaks the madest man.no matter how crazy he is.even the bible said a soft answer turns away wrath

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by tyson99(m): 7:23am On Jan 14, 2017
okhiai1:
I warned them then but dem know here non of my biz sha
Its 'NO' not 'KNOW' and its 'HEAR' and not 'HERE' sir
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Handsomecole:
This Governor is a fool and a useless man. I've heard how Oyo has retrogressed under Ajimobi but now he has just confirmed it.

I salute LAUTECH students for engaging him and refusing to be subdued. How I wish it were Great Ife students he was addressing, just one student would engage and white wash him hands down.

How can someone who calls himself a leader say "Is it today that schools have been closed for Eight Months"??

throw something at him with police around?

Didn't you hear him say in Yoruba call that boy for me (the boy yelling at him)
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by tyson99(m): 7:24am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
humility breaks the madest man.no matter how crazy he is.even the bible said a soft answer turns away wrath
Not sure if u schooled in naija or u went to a private school sha

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Wanice: 7:28am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
he's not saying it won't be opened. He's just saying they should show a little respect
have read your earlier post and am highly dissapointed in you. Ajimobi lacks common sense. He was speaking like he's the almighty, what level of insensitivity is this. You talk to people anyhow because you are a governor. has he forgotten he campaigned to be elected by the people. I do not hate him infact I was one of his numerous fans but with this crude act Ajimobi is a disgrace to the ruling class

6 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 7:29am On Jan 14, 2017
ajasa4link:
I really usually do not concern myself with issues bordering on governors of states I don't know much about, so each time I hear people say Oyo is retrogressing under Ajimobi I just remain indifferent and think maybe it's just his detractors making use of propaganda to paint his administration in bad light.
This video I just saw just confirmed to me that Ajimobi is far worse compared to every other governor the state had in the past and could ever have.
I mean what 4ckery is this?! How can a governor who is meant to serve the people talk to the youth who form the bulk majority of the electorate in this manner, huh? I mean how can a public office holder stand in public and make such a moronic statement like 'Did schools start getting closed today?'', and that "How much is eight month strike sef"

To cap it all, he was even telling the security operatives to go and bring the guy that was talking back at him in the crowd.

Choi! I trust greatest Lasuites, that place will turn to a Roman gladiator arena, blood will surely flow, properties will get damaged and the governor will not even go unscathed. Let him go ask fashola how his precious flower got destroyed right dere in state house, how students cooked beans with firewood right in the state house during the school fees increment saga.

It's unfortunate this Ajimobi guy is on second term, cos it wouldve been the best time to kick him out

Stick to what you said in the first paragraph of your post and don't dabble into what you don't know. Fyi the school is jointly owned by oyo and osun ....... oyo state has been meeting its financial obligation while osun has not due to lack of funds and that is the genesis of the crises. ........comin here to spew trash about what you don't know is the height of foolishness
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
It's unfortunate we don't have leaders in this part of the world

You don't trade words with mob students instead you engage in conversations and negotiations instead of getting unnecessarily confrontational.this is a crisis that he could manage with proper conversations.can't he take a cue from Obama

And as for those students they didn't do well.yes we know our elders and leaders are a bunch of disapp but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Wanice: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

Stick to what you said in the first paragraph of your post and don't dabble into what you don't know. Fyi the school is jointly owned by oyo and osun ....... oyo state has been meeting its financial obligation while osun has not due to lack of funds and that is the genesis of the crises. ........comin here to spew trash about what you don't know is the height of foolishness
does that justify his words and actions in that video? He was full of pride oga. Stop supporting what's bad.

10 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Kaydeexotic(m): 7:32am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.
Now I see that yur sense is paining you.. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Chiefpriest1(m): 7:33am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
he's not saying it won't be opened. He's just saying they should show a little respect

He should have enough experience to handle this kind of angry crowd. He was obviously fuelling the anger by some of his statements.

Telling angry youths to go do what they like smacks of insensitivity. He should have been calmer while addressing them. BTW, I like the insightful wordings on your dp.

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by rill: 7:34am On Jan 14, 2017
To slap this man just dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Sunnybekky(m): 7:36am On Jan 14, 2017
this is dire
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 7:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Wanice:
those that justify his words and actions in that video? He was full of pride oga. Stop supporting what's bad.

Like I said you don't know the man Ajimobi. ......in fact he has said nothing new and has said far worse things in the past. The man is reputed for his loud mouth and frank talk. But using this to question his credential as a governor is unfair. He has performed his best given constraints he faced....... its not his fault Lautech has been closed for 8months which is what annoyed him hence the outburst. Im not supporting what's bad its you who can't distinguish between what's good or bad.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2017
I didn't say they should throw things at him, but engage him intellectually devoid of harsh but polite insults. I also praise the doggedness of the students too.
dangotesmummy:
throw something at him with police around?

Didn't you hear him say in Yoruba call that boy for me (the boy yelling at him)

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by kheengjay(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
even at that the students should have shown a little respect. No matter what an elder is still an elderly.yes we know these elders could be annoying but for crying out loud he is your governor. The students should have begged and pacified him and not yell or threaten

Afterall even when your father offends you and you clearly know he's wrong do you insult him or get confrontational.everything is not gra gra

from my own point of view I feel respect is reciprocal okay ....... how can the number one citizen of that state come out n foolishly speak without any form of shame or remorse thereby fueling already angry youth to become more aggressive, these people placed him there and should be given a little token of respect. just saying dou

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi is a great failure

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Wanice: 7:43am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

Like I said you don't know the man Ajimobi. ......in fact he has said nothing new and has said far worse things in the past. The man is reputed for his loud mouth and frank talk. But using this to question his credential as a governor is unfair. He has performed his best given constraints he faced....... its not his fault Lautech has been closed for 8months which is what annoyed him hence the outburst. Im not supporting what's bad its you who can't distinguish between what's good or bad.
maybe you've forgotten that our choice of words matters. if your Ajimobi comes out all the time to speak with his unbridled tongue! it shows the level of decadence in our society. I did not question his performance as a governor! We should start telling our leaders the truth. What do you mean by frank talk! There are several ways in which you can manage and talk to people without hurting there feelings. He has only shown that he's a failure in this aspect.. All I could see in that video is a man full of himself!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ajasa4link: 7:49am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

Osun will definitely not live up to its side because they now have their own state University, and just like u said the state is short on funds. So I don't see why they should still Co finance lautech. It will only be wise for Oyo to take full responsibility. ..... .. All that aside, u mean u are OK with the way the governor addressed the agitating students? Sincerely something stronger than tetanus is definitely growing in ur brain.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by godoluwa(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

oga lie muhammed, Ajimobi administration is worst! mention just one reasonable project from Ajimobi.
I lived & work in Ibadan, educational system under him scores zero.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Have begin 2 enjoy this, we warned u pple nt 2 vote 4 dem, u would'nt listen, ALAI NIRONU ARA GALATIA.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ajasa4link: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
He was not elected to be getting humility up and down. If he wants humility that much, he should have checked into a seminary and become a clergy. The governor gaffe d on this one, simple!

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by fairygeh(f): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2017
osibenaezekiel:
This is shameful on the part of the Governor. He should douse tension. Not fueling it.
Why is he talking like a Roman"EMPEROR"
Nawaa for naija ooo. undecided
That is how he does o infact i am so happy at how the students booed him,what the civil servants in the state do not have the confidence to do or say,the students did it.i am proud of them.
You need to see the way this man talks to civil servants,like they are slaves. he has turned everyone to fools.even his Commissioners have no say,he go finish u with words,he believes na only him get mouth and is thus surprised that anyone can talk back at him.they call him Akanji Oro
He is saying eight months as if its normal.can his own children stay at home without going to school for 8 months?he sent his children abroad,spending and living lavishly yet civil servants can barely afford their three square meals.
The students have done well,no one is above dissing grin

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by fairygeh(f): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Hahahhah,Ajimobi has met his match today.he cannot just believe that any one can talk back at him.the Akanji oro himself,even his Commissioners mo dare talk back at him,Civil servants fear him die.
If this kind of protest was done by civil servants,you will see them prostrating and still hailing him at the end of the day, with fear writtem all over their faces with over 6 monts salary left unpaid.despite the fact that they are suffering,he has silenced everyone.the man is so full of himself
He thinks students give.a hoot.he should have tried arresting the boy now and see final finishing.what will he do,afterall the students were only expressing their grievances. He has no human feeling whatsoever.he easy to stay home for eight months being idle? Does his own children know what suffering is about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
ajasa4link:

Osun will definitely not live up to its side because they now have their own state University, and just like u said the state is short on funds. So I don't see why they should still Co finance lautech. It will only be wise for Oyo to take full responsibility. ..... .. All that aside, u mean u are OK with the way the governor addressed the agitating students? Sincerely something stronger than tetanus is definitely growing in ur brain.

You mean tetanus grows on your fathers brain? . Ask Him to seek help in UCH. that said won't you be angry when people blame you for what is not your fault? Oyo has been meeting it's financial obligations its osun inability to meet its obligations that's causing the peoblems. You need to make findings and get your facts right before spewing trash..... oyo state has in the past proposed to take over Lautech and the case even got to supreme court which advised both parties to settle amicably.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
it's a pity that people voted this same category of people into power

The same clique of people said "go and die" and they still retained power while this one has said his piece and now his candidate will win

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 8:11am On Jan 14, 2017
godoluwa:

oga lie muhammed, Ajimobi administration is worst! mention just one reasonable project from Ajimobi.
I lived & work in Ibadan, educational system under him scores zero.

Im sure you are a teacher , is oyo state made for only teachers? That aside if really you live in ibadan and you haven't seen any project by Ajimobi then I put it to you that YOU ARE A BIG LIAR ...... YOU DON'T LIVE AND WORK IN IBADAN ....... ENEMY OF PROGRESS......... WE ARE PROUD OF AJIMOBI IN IBADAN ..........A ARE ATUNLUSE
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by HCF(m): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
In this case, the Governor should have been the one to exhibit humility regardless of his age.He should have been the one to provide 'soft answer' regardless of the provocations by the students. Do u know what it means to be at home doing nothing for 8months?. Does he have a child there? ...Where's his empathy?
The truth is Ajimobi is arrogant and too pompous to occupy such a position. He feels everyone owes it a duty to always 'beg' him whenever there is a squabble of any kind...He does not deserve the respect he is seeking...

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Lescott7(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi is known to be a bad speaker, he never had the training of an omoluabi. I'm not surprise, Ajimobi doesn't have courtesy.

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by stinggy(m): 8:19am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
It's unfortunate we don't have leaders in this part of the world

You don't trade words with mob students instead you engage in conversations and negotiations instead of getting unnecessarily confrontational.this is a crisis that he could manage with proper conversations.can't he take a cue from Obama

And as for those students they didn't do well.yes we know our elders and leaders are a bunch of disappointment but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.

Even if you feel offended there's a way and manner you adress your governor. I'm not saying kiss his ass or be subservient but humility and temprance goes a long way.you as a student have more to loose than him if you decide to be confrontational instead of resolving issues in a win win way

Bottonline is both parties are wrong. Ajimobi should learn the art of public communication especially with youngsters then students should learn to deal with this elders with wisdom even with their excesses
Am I reading well shocked

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by player007(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2017
ajasa4link:
I really usually do not concern myself with issues bordering on governors of states I don't know much about, so each time I hear people say Oyo is retrogressing under Ajimobi I just remain indifferent and think maybe it's just his detractors making use of propaganda to paint his administration in bad light.
This video I just saw just confirmed to me that Ajimobi is far worse compared to every other governor the state had in the past and could ever have.
I mean what 4ckery is this?! How can a governor who is meant to serve the people talk to the youth who form the bulk majority of the electorate in this manner, huh? I mean how can a public office holder stand in public and make such a moronic statement like 'Did schools start getting closed today?'', and that "How much is eight month strike sef"

To cap it all, he was even telling the security operatives to go and bring the guy that was talking back at him in the crowd.

Choi! I trust greatest Lasuites, that place will turn to a Roman gladiator arena, blood will surely flow, properties will get damaged and the governor will not even go unscathed. Let him go ask fashola how his precious flower got destroyed right dere in state house, how students cooked beans with firewood right in the state house during the school fees increment saga.

It's unfortunate this Ajimobi guy is on second term, cos it wouldve been the best time to kick him out
If you reside in Oyo state then you should known that the Gov dosent know how to talk.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by ajasa4link: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

You mean tetanus grows on your fathers brain? . Ask Him to seek help in UCH. that said won't you be angry when people blame you for what is not your fault? Oyo has been meeting it's financial obligations its osun inability to meet its obligations that's causing the peoblems. You need to make findings and get your facts right before spewing trash..... oyo state has in the past proposed to take over Lautech and the case even got to supreme court which advised both parties to settle amicably.
I don't want to believe u are a paid stooge that is employed to defend his gap toothed paymaster, but all ur posts on this topic has shown u to be one.... As in, u think the government is voted in to get angry each time he makes provocative statements to angry youth instead of pacifying them? Huh!
Ur father did not offend me, so I won't insult him it u the son offend me greatly with ur support for this useless insensitivity displayed by ur pay master here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room / Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead / Struggle To Buy JAMB Form In Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.