Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) (25909 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students / Soldiers Chased LAUTECH Students For Protesting Against Fee Hike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by buffalowings: 8:22am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
It's unfortunate we don't have leaders in this part of the world

You don't trade words with mob students instead you engage in conversations and negotiations instead of getting unnecessarily confrontational.this is a crisis that he could manage with proper conversations.can't he take a cue from Obama

And as for those students they didn't do well.yes we know our elders and leaders are a bunch of disappointment but in Yoruba land if your elder offends the younger one its still the younger one that will beg.

Even if you feel offended there's a way and manner you adress your governor. I'm not saying kiss his ass or be subservient but humility and temprance goes a long way.you as a student have more to loose than him if you decide to be confrontational instead of resolving issues in a win win way

Bottonline is both parties are wrong. Ajimobi should learn the art of public communication especially with youngsters then students should learn to deal with this elders with wisdom even with their excesses

The students have been pushed to the wall so I can't blame them for mob action.. baba eight months no be joke....the blame is squarely on the useless governors

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by kpompey: 8:23am On Jan 14, 2017
Its is time we realize that these people have nothing for the students and the general masses in Nigeria.Look how the Governor stoop so low while addressing the already frustrated students. He never felt remorse that somebody's life and future is astake and tell me, If any of Ajimobi's children ever schooled in Nigeria, even the useless one that won the corper of the year award based on his father's profile and pedigree. He turned himself to a school principal wanting to catch a scape goat despite all his shameful utterances that shows no hope to the already frustrated students.Nigeria students we have to wake up and liberate ourselves, come 2019, they we come back to us and start begging for vote. At that point, we should use our head even if it is a poor man on the street with limited funding but with the justification that truly he has the interest of the masses, he should be solidly supported.This is another shameful act in Oyo-state history, on no account should I vote for a man who never shared the same health facility with me, whose children never attend the same school like my children,who created poverty in the land and yet his family live in luxury flying to Dubai every weekend. ....................Think about this, we can truly be the vanguard of change.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by roolnaado(m): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
ajasa4link:
I really usually do not concern myself with issues bordering on governors of states I don't know much about, so each time I hear people say Oyo is retrogressing under Ajimobi I just remain indifferent and think maybe it's just his detractors making use of propaganda to paint his administration in bad light.
This video I just saw just confirmed to me that Ajimobi is far worse compared to every other governor the state had in the past and could ever have.
I mean what 4ckery is this?! How can a governor who is meant to serve the people talk to the youth who form the bulk majority of the electorate in this manner, huh? I mean how can a public office holder stand in public and make such a moronic statement like 'Did schools start getting closed today?'', and that "How much is eight month strike sef"

To cap it all, he was even telling the security operatives to go and bring the guy that was talking back at him in the crowd.

Choi! I trust greatest Lasuites, that place will turn to a Roman gladiator arena, blood will surely flow, properties will get damaged and the governor will not even go unscathed. Let him go ask fashola how his precious flower got destroyed right dere in state house, how students cooked beans with firewood right in the state house during the school fees increment saga.

It's unfortunate this Ajimobi guy is on second term, cos it wouldve been the best time to kick him out

That is his behaviour from time immemorial, that's how he suppresses the workers in the state through intimidation and all sort of threats
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Bash10(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2017
dangotesmummy:
humility breaks the madest man.no matter how crazy he is.even the bible said a soft answer turns away wrath

hey you! sharrap there OK! Bible say Bible say, why Bible no come open school. no be also ur Bible say the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent take it by force. I don't even think you know what 8 months strike means, that's going to a year for crying out loud. I experienced something like this and I know how it feels. do you think this is the first time they are meeting this shameless ajimoney man? do you even know what frustration means?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Meel: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2017
make we resume shap shap
na my own
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Bash10(m): 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
But using this to question his credential as a governor is unfair. He has performed his best given constraints he faced.......

who is this?

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by lordharrick(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Meel:
make we resume shap shap
na my own
no worry "SOON" grin grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by freecocoa(f): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Can you imagine? But this man is funny o, "bring that boy here for me" grin grin grin

See the people we vote into power, what a shame.

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Meel: 8:55am On Jan 14, 2017
lordharrick:
no worry "SOON" grin grin
baba aova now, how apari
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by tdayof(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
Fact remained those students were very rude. He was trying to be polite but the students were not helping matters.
Respect is reciprocal. Ajimobi should kindly pay the workers too. 8 months is too long for students to be at home.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by eezomatic: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Bro, it's true, the man really tried, aside from him not paying the workers and his manner of rudeness to people, I think he's one of the few best governors of OYO state...sentiments aside...he's a good man, but he should just pay up the salary.

louqas:

Im sure you are a teacher , is oyo state made for only teachers? That aside if really you live in ibadan and you haven't seen any project by Ajimobi then I put it to you that YOU ARE A BIG LIAR ...... YOU DON'T LIVE AND WORK IN IBADAN ....... ENEMY OF PROGRESS......... WE ARE PROUD OF AJIMOBI IN IBADAN ..........A ARE ATUNLUSE
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by babaztee: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Shameful. Was he re-elected or he rigged himself in. I have never seen arrogant governor like Ajimobi. Very arrogant and power-drunk. The kind of curses on him, it will take the mercy of God for him to live the rest of his live in peace.

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by kpompey: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
I can see some beneficiaries of this present administration online. You continue to defend mediocrity.God will judge you accordingly and that your share which wont last you for more than a year should be what your unborn children shall live upon. Mumu, awon ojelu

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by chiefolododo(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Ajimobi is a slowpoke . How can a sensible governor be speaking to students like this?
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by okhiai1(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2017
tyson99:

Its 'NO' not 'KNOW' and its 'HEAR' and not 'HERE' sir
that one know concern me I swear na the gari way my sister pour away yesterday na him dey break my heart
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Babamide(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
Constituted authority my ass. Oyo people know they did not vote for Ajimobi. Even Ajimobi knows he was not duly elected into office. That's why he does not care about anything going on in the state.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by rabazamba: 9:44am On Jan 14, 2017
What did I just watch undecided
This Ajimobi guy is an abominably blabbering simpleton and a belligerent grudge festering evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity."

Bumboclaat!

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Mufasa27(m): 9:47am On Jan 14, 2017
Lol, bad mouth governor, even fayose you guys label a thug would never address Nigerian students in this manner... It's a pity we still have 2years to chase the beast called apc away from this country..

I know that hypocrite called sarki would somewhere hiding, Bros come out and defend your paymasters grin undecided
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Eleniyan15: 9:50am On Jan 14, 2017
tdayof:
Fact remained those students were very rude. He was trying to be polite but the students were not helping matters.
Respect is reciprocal. Ajimobi should kindly pay the workers too. 8 months is too long for students to be at home.

sir what are you saying did the man respect the student for 8month. I watched the video I felt like crying the man even has Fvkinggods to tell the security officer to bring a student this man is damn proud he can't try this shit with lasuite the officer coming will receive slap..I JUST pity ladokite,I feel there pain for just one session nothing to write home about.
The set of student protesting are not much maybe that why the man still feeling on top of the world majority of the student they have gone home and the bastard exco which close door meeting are they doing it really absurd the governor now talking anyhow is not his fault the students didn't even turn up immediately school was shut down but 6month later they started clamoring for the reopen of there school. I don't think both government is ready to open the school back let them go back and strategies we only have 3ALUTA if the first 2 don't work them you confront them #the last 1
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by yedidiah(m): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2017
Please someone that knows should help me explain who owns lautech between Osun state and Oyo state.
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by teamchocolate: 9:54am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

Im sure you are a teacher , is oyo state made for only teachers? That aside if really you live in ibadan and you haven't seen any project by Ajimobi then I put it to you that YOU ARE A BIG LIAR ...... YOU DON'T LIVE AND WORK IN IBADAN ....... ENEMY OF PROGRESS......... WE ARE PROUD OF AJIMOBI IN IBADAN ..........A ARE ATUNLUSE
all i see is a paid ajimobi tout. . You and dangotesmummy. Shame on you

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by teebell999(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Imagine a whole Governor of a state trading words with students!!! Chai this man no get sense at all

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by godoluwa(m): 10:37am On Jan 14, 2017
louqas:

obo ni e, am self employed and a native of ibadan. mention just one developmental project under Ajimobi administration. mi o ri e bu tori awon obi re lo si n bo e.
odoyo

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by olaoge(m): 10:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Am I the only one that heard that part of "which course are you doing" SHAME!!!
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2017
godoluwa:
obo ni e, am self employed and a native of ibadan. mention just one developmental project under Ajimobi administration. mi o ri e bu tori awon obi re lo si n bo e.
odoyo

Omo ale ibadan ni e .... omo irankiran. ...ara l'o maa san pa gbogbo molebi e...... afofun gbemu
if you are blind to developments around you its not my fault. Im responsible for what I say not the way you understand it, that is what free public education does to your psyche
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2017
teamchocolate:
all i see is a paid ajimobi tout. . You and dangotesmummy. Shame on you

Shame on you too ,if you are paid by people to come online and rant you are doing a very bad job ....... step up your game
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by louqas: 11:14am On Jan 14, 2017
ajasa4link:

I don't want to believe u are a paid stooge that is employed to defend his gap toothed paymaster, but all ur posts on this topic has shown u to be one.... As in, u think the government is voted in to get angry each time he makes provocative statements to angry youth instead of pacifying them? Huh!
Ur father did not offend me, so I won't insult him it u the son offend me greatly with ur support for this useless insensitivity displayed by ur pay master here

You are a learner . Its obvious we you have nothing to contribute here kindly stop quoting me .
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by borntoR35(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2017
The mistake made by Oyo state people is voting him again for the second term.[/quote] who vote him, do u think the result of voting is truly our election in Nigeria
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by lordharrick(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2017
Meel:
baba aova now, how apari
The guy don old 4 him paale aouse cool grin
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by henrybomb(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2017
What is this one saying?they should beg him on what ground? If you no get better thing to talk,just delete from here
dangotesmummy:
even at that the students should have shown a little respect. No matter what an elder is still an elderly.yes we know these elders could be annoying but for crying out loud he is your governor. The students should have begged and pacified him and not yell or threaten

Afterall even when your father offends you and you clearly know he's wrong do you insult him or get confrontational.everything is not gra gra
Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by khalids: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
I hope we are all seeing the real enemies in Nigeria....Its is not an ethnic problem, it is not a religious problem, its not even an APC/PDP problem.
The problem is that thugs and criminals have hijacked power.

Imagine if he was a US governor and he made such a remark to a group of college students.....he would have been forced to resign the next day.

We need to join hand and let all these politicians know where the real power is.

IF HIS DAUGHTERS WERE ATTENDING THAT UNIVERSITY WILL HE MAKE SUCH USELESS PRONUNCIATIONS. SHAME ON HIM...HE HAS ONLY SHAMED HIMSELF, YOUTUBE VIDOES WILL BE THERE FOR GENERATIONS TO SEE.........THIS NONSENSE TALK WILL BE THE LEGACY THEY WILL REFERENCE HIM WITH

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Booed Ajimobi (Video) by Edunews: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
This isn't the first time a university will be closed for 8 months. If you want violence, I'm ready,"

this particular statement can't stop making me Laugh!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead / Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.