Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] (63508 Views)

Nana Frema: Cosmetic Surgery Has Prevented Me From Getting Movie Roles / Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by majorbravo: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2017
frank202012:
Why do male celebrities mostly ends up with runs bea

Cos runs baes are the masters of the chase game. They can make any man feel like he's the best thing that has ever happened to them, but can never ever be loyal.

Reality check: She's ready to do anything to win your heart because the love aint real, its business for them and they are pretty good at it. And she would have no reservations about moving on to the next big fish when she gets the chance. Ever asked how the celebrities friends end up sleeping with her? It's cos she is expanding the ministry, she just needs you to get into the circle.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
MrIcredible:

I can offer you my sweet big black cork cool
Eww. No thanks
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Mufasa27(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
Ogu83:
Baseless info. Rundown abi runtown I still dey mad over you boy
Even you grin
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by JONESD: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
Is runtown igbo?
ya
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by 2sexynet: 9:21am On Jan 14, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Does what biko?

Some ladies are just possessed
if the lady in that pic is what I am seeing, dude, i can't marry such a lady. I can't even go close to any of such. They know the kind of ladies that they hung out with, met her in a club, fun filled lady etc. It is the kind of life they chose and why cry now.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by goingape: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
toprealman:
Any girl that deliberately flaunts her cleavage and displays such pics online is a POTENTIAL hoe/loose girl/slag...and not worth wasting any iota of emotional stress on, not to talk about marital engagement!
bros!

nowadays ashawo don top there game ohh!

Infact na the most decent and well dress one be the real ashawo ohh!

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Rextayne:
eat me..
Well you'll make a good breakfast
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by onosprince(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Wetin u expect from ghana girl way her name be Nana, Dem like fvck pass anything.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2017
See falling hand.........
To think Runtown is kinda struggling with his music career,coupled with all this controversy OH men this ain't good... embarassed
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Orikinla1: 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.
Facts.
My guy, if not for the fear of Almighty God JEHOVAH, I for say make you enjoy my wife for one weekend. But she no go even gree, because she too in love with me from coast to coast. grin
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Blonchilli(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
What should I eat this morning
You could get the D grin cheesy
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
Well you'll make a good breakfast
kiss
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Sammyblaq(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Ndi asai everywhere... Picture of the 2 together or I don't believe it.(Period)
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by chukxie(m): 9:25am On Jan 14, 2017
Who screwed and told? Runtown or the chick in question? Either way, shit's hit the fan! And as for Davido, who send am to put him nose for this kind sensitive issue?
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Orikinla1: 9:26am On Jan 14, 2017
onosprince:
Wetin u expect from ghana girl way her name be Nana, Dem like fvck pass anything.
grin grin
Nana likes big banana.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Irrespective of how u Behind or polish her, a HOE is a HOE!
#screw n dump them!

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2017
what do you expect? after all, like begat like.
All they do is pass themselves around among themselves.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by MemphisDepay(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2017
get in runtown.....
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Rextayne:
kiss
Don't get too comfortable
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by repogirl(f): 9:28am On Jan 14, 2017
He should be thankful they had not married yet sef. She would have slept with all the top artistes he promotes.

But girls, why Na? You get a guy who rents a whole cinema to propose and buys a huge genuine rock for your finger and you still mescafumble. You need a good ass whipping. angry

2 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2017
That king kong guy is truly not a bad guy!
If I were him I would string her along till wedding den on the wedding day I won't show up !
That's what a bad guy would hv done angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by torqque7(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Uchihaitaci:
Why do men always forget the 11th commandment ?

"Thou cannot make a ho a house wife"

The thing is alot of men don't get that no matter how you clean up that ho, dress her up in Gucci or Salvatore ... Once you turn your back she is back creeping g with those gutter dudes she feels so at home with.

They are just wired that way, now I ain't saying hoes are bad..Nope I love me some hOES once inna while but...

The Shame is on you as a dude who thinks you are Jesus and can lay your hands on her and make her change her life.

Damn even the disciples had to keep their eye on Mary after she was forgiven by Lord Jesus to make sure she didn't go back to the alleys of Jerusalem to hustle .

My point is, you can clean up a ho, buy her a diamond ring, give her your left kidney even... But never I repeat never ever ever try to wife her.

Words from a very wise man..more money to your account bro,hmm guys always get carried away easily,I almost got carried away too but I had to remind myself that you can't turn a hoe to a wife..once a hoe always a hoe..a leopard can never change its spots.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by repogirl(f): 9:30am On Jan 14, 2017
mccoy47:
That king kong guy is truly not a bad guy!
If I were him I would string her along till wedding den on the wedding day I won't show up !
That's what a bad guy would hv done angry
and waste more money planning the wedding that won't happen? That wouldn't be worth it.

It's better as he cut his losses fast. No time for rubbish abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Shortyy:
Don't get too comfortable
Lol..why shouldn't i
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by toprealman: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2017
mack111:

Sincerely speaking man. Girls who are bold and extremely comfortable to expose body parts should have a questionable character towards sex. In a country that's so conservative when it comes to sex. Too much of it makes them go wild.
Same goes for guys who post pics of their penny outline/ hardon....all for silly claim to fame
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/12/joro-olumofin-puts-his-eggplant-on.html?m=1
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2017
Rextayne:
Lol..why shouldn't i
Cos you're blowing kisses already.
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by jagorinho: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2017
mack111:
Give them money, they chase sex and give them good sex, they chase money. Lolzzz. Give them both, they chase attention. Girls are damn greedy instinctively. They want NOTHING. Give them money, a good sex and attention they'll get bored.

Ah just don't understand ladies. The best is just do what you do and let her complain, cos they are wired to complain.

To make your lady stay, please always give her Sth to complain about. But not too extreme.
I love your theory.It is solid.

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by bakynes(m): 9:35am On Jan 14, 2017
I keep telling guys Baby Mama ti take over that's the in thing now. Marriage and serious relationship is just bullshit because Chris Brown said "These hoes ain't Loyal", "Take a biatch away from the club,treat her right but she be back at the club again" meaning no matter how you clean up a pig it will always go back to the dirt.

#Babymamatitakeover

1 Like

Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by dilini(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
No wonder his career name is RUNTOWN - running the town and finding hoes to ..... (I no talk anything o)

Just My 2cents sa....
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by dilini(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
bakynes:
I keep telling guys Baby Mama ti take over that's the in thing now. Marriage and serious relationship is just bullshit because Chris Brown said "These hoes ain't Loyal", "Take a biatch away from the club,treat her right but she be back at the club again" meaning no matter how you clean up a pig it will always go back to the dirt.

#Babymamatitakeover

GBAM!!!
Re: Runtown Had Sex With Nana, Bad Guy Toba's Fiancee [PICS] by mccoy47(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
repogirl:
and waste more money planning the wedding that won't happen? That wouldn't be worth it.

It's better as he cut his losses fast. No time for rubbish abeg.
Yh. But sometimes u spend money to drive home ur point!
Who knows she might be suicidal after the whole embarrassment and thats a win win. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding / ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.