Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave (19624 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by magajiumar4real: 9:23am On Jan 14, 2017
idris4r83:
Let them leave and let's see who would suffer for it.

Abi oo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by hamilton62(m): 9:24am On Jan 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Sir, I don't understand what you meant by standing-on-the-fence. I clearly made three assertions in post:
1. All federal agencies' rent in state level are budgeted for every year
2. The budgeted amount often disappear between the overseeing ministry and the State Coordinators.
3. If Fayose has issues with fed. Govt, he should fight fairly enough as not to make his people, who make the majority of the federal workes in Ekiti suffer in the process.
.........if you then go ahead to interpret me wrongly, that's your issue. And mind you, i have right to my opinions.
Yes, you definitely do but that doesn't make all our opinions right, from my quoting you'll understand that I was against the word #fightingTheFed#
When you are in government, you act like a man who takes off lice from a dog and it must first be shown before the music is changed for you...
Being Smart is one quality I admire him for... so let the Feds find out how they money was used and deal mercilessly if mal appropriated...
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Bash10(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
governance is more than making noise upadan, he should do the needful
so telling the FG to pay their rents is making noise? is rent payment not part of the FG budget? so why have they not been paying? where has all those funds been going to? I don't care if you hate fayose or not but he is right on this and let me tell you, something like this has to be loud so it's not noise making. ask yourself why FG made provision for rents and have not been paying? where goes that money?
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Bash10:

so telling the FG to pay their rents is making noise? is rent payment not part of the FG budget? so why have they not been paying? where has all those funds been going to? I don't care if you hate fayose or not but he is right on this and let me tell you, something like this has to be loud so it's not noise making. ask yourself why FG made provision for rents and have not been paying? where goes that money?
you are almost right, but Fayose makes too much noise jare

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by naijanaso: 9:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
Fayose, must you make noise about everything? I think this man injection is not complete

I think you are saying this out of sheer hatred for the governor. What has he said wrong here? What is wrong for agencies to pay their bills? It is still people like you that will say the governor's could not generate revenue internally. Monies are budgeted and a few people pocket it deliberately and we cry that we lack infrastructure...
I think you are the one that needs to start an injection therapy to reset your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
naijanaso:

I think you are saying this out of sheer hatred for the governor. What has he said wrong here? What is wrong for agencies to pay their bills? It is still people like you that will say the governor's could not generate revenue internally. Monies are budgeted and a few people pocket it deliberately and we cry that we lack infrastructure...
I think you are the one that needs to start an injection therapy to reset your mind.
see hatred or no hatred, must he make noise?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by GreyLaw(m): 9:45am On Jan 14, 2017
These Buhari worshippers wear me out everyday. The article states that a notice of one year had been given before now and yet those guys did not pay up. Has Fayose no tried? Again, the governor gives them seven days of grace to either ship in or ship out; where has he gone wrong?

How is it Buhari's fault if budgets are made for rent payment and yet the agencies do not remit their fees to the state government? But because you people keep worshipping Buhari, you fail to see that the governor, Fayose, is right.

Since a lot of you believe in the anti-corruption fight of the president, are you not suppposed to be happy with Fayose because if the rents are not paid, then it means there has been some financial recklessness, which in turn would be exposed for the president to go after?

Let's reason like normal people, please.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Tinubutoto: 9:57am On Jan 14, 2017
davodyguy:
I pity Fayose and his supporters.
Remember Nigeria runs a federal system of Governt, where lazy states like Ekiti depend majorly on the centre for help.

There were grants and supports given by the presidency to Ekiti State, that weren't statutory. If Fayose go this line, he would suffer for of.

The federal government controls the police, Armed forces, FRSC, NSCDC, Etc. So Fayose can't even use the police to arrest anyone.

Ask Amaechi vs Jonathan VS Joseph Mbu in 2014
Stop reasoning with ......, use your gifted brain to reason.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Kiakia(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose should take it easy. If all the federal agencies leave Ekiti State, Fayose will be the first to cry marginalization. According to the report, the Nigeria Prison Service refused to pay. If the Prisons are compelled to leave, the implications will not be good for the state government.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by blazer234: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Ahmadgani:
this blind man really meant business.

let see how it unfolds.

From the look of things, fayose seems to have better eyesight than you
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by princetom1(m): 10:02am On Jan 14, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
desperate times, call for desperate measures. Thank God for immunity.

Polithiefcian
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by solatreasure: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Federal Government

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by blazer234: 10:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
Fayose, must you make noise about everything? I think this man injection is not complete

You sound like you are the one infested with drug-resistant rabies.

When does it become a sin to ask them to pay, when we all know that the Federal government makes provision for rent payment in the budget.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by ihatesycophant(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose is stretching his beef against FG too long. Every host state is expected to provide smooth environment for the smooth operations of all security agencies. Part of it is to provide accommodation where the need arises because they are working directly for the host communities and not FG. Come to think of it, if the security agencies cannot pay, does he want them to relocate out of tin state?Who will feel the brute?. If truly is protecting the interest of his people, he should know he's stretching it too far.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by omemero(m): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=davodyguy post=52792262]I pity Fayose and his supporters.
Remember Nigeria runs a federal system of Governt, where lazy states like Ekiti depend majorly on the centre for help.

There were grants and supports given by the presidency to Ekiti State, that weren't statutory. If Fayose go this line, he would suffer for of.

The federal government controls the police, Armed forces, FRSC, NSCDC, Etc. So Fayose can't even use the police to arrest anyone.

Ask Amaechi vs Jonathan VS Joseph Mbu in 201

IN A FEDERAL SYSTEM OF GOVT. THE STATE IS SUPPOSED TO MANAGE THEIR RESOURCES AND PAY TAX TO THE FEDERAL GOVT. AND NOT WHAT WE ARE SEEING DUE TO SELFISH AND PARASITIC MAJORITY INCLUDING THE SO CALLED MOSQUITO FEDERAL GOVT. WE HAVE TODAY. ITS TIME WE PRACTICE TRUE FEDERALISM. THATS WHY THEY ARE AGAINST THE NATIONAL CONFAB REPORT AND RESTRUCTURING OF THE COUNTRY. COS THE FEDERAL GOVT. AND THE PARASITES WILL SUFFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...........
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Antoeni(m): 10:19am On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose is no nonsense man,u do anyhw, u see any how
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by FAVOUR13: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2017
DaudaAbu:

This is funny. Mr Fayose I respect your intellectual power and braveness. We need people like you to rule Nigeria.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/220394-fayose-dares-fg-orders-federal-agencies-ekiti-pay-rent-leave.html

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by davodyguy: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2017
Tinubutoto:

Stop reasoning with ......, use your gifted brain to reason.

What nonsense is this?
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Odelhorno1990: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Time to mob all idle funds secretly shared by top government executives in the name of 'overhead/eye/nose/mouth/teeth allowances'! Good moves the people's governor.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Image123(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2017
i support Fayose on this, if the money is budgeted for, it should be paid. Change
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Smartmey(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2017
ijaya of fg lol
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by APCmyheart(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
babdap:
Fayose making his stupidity legendary day after day

I swear the guy mumu, I think PMB just need to order all Federal Govt agency out of the state and order the immediate dismissal of all Ekiti indigine in service in that state and let see who will suffer..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Ahmadgani(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2017
blazer234:

From the look of things, fayose seems to have better eyesight than you
I see....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by kenoz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Okay
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by godmankind(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
babdap:
Fayose making his stupidity legendary day after day
becos you state governor is a coward. And fayo is a brave as a lion.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by godmankind(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
APCmyheart:

I swear the guy mumu, I think PMB just need to order all Federal Govt agency out of the state and order the immediate dismissal of all Ekiti indigine in service in that state and let see who will suffer..
when a fool post everybody will know. Sorry it is not your fault..
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by ocelot2006(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
B&%Ch better have ma money.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by idupaul: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
paymentvoucher:
I remember when i traveled to Ekiti for Christmas and i saw the overhead bridge he is constructing, HABAAA!!!! These questions keep ringing in my head:
1. For how many population
2. From where to where

Bottom Line: Waste of Money

That's called being proactive in anticipation of growth ..Building ahead of population growth is good so we don't have the king of problems place like Ajah in Lagos are facing just because previous govts never envisioned such population explosion

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by triplemmm3(f): 1:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Since Fayose is insisting all fed govt agencies to pay or leave, Hope he knows police are also included? What provision has he made for security in his State? Before he endangered the lives of Ekiti citizens.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by abimic(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose is the most brainless of all PDP governors in Nigeria, empty barrel makes so much a noise, even the yorubas are not as rugged as the igbos yet, SE Governors watch as things unfold and could be steps ahead in their plans. But fayose is more like a woman who speaks too much and nags a lot of times. Firstly, PDP had being at the Centre since 4th Republic began until recently and past governors of the state did not make a fuss out of it because it's something of mutual understanding. State Governors buy cars and others for police, some even build for them not because it's a must but for a greater purpose and mutual understanding. The agencies not paying weren't ordered by FG not to FG but it's a thing between the governor and the state coordinators. Fayose must have bred lots of enemies in those agencies probably the reason they are trying him, since he said he's not afraid of jail or persecution, he should prepare for worst when he leaves power. Starting from his blackmail during 2015 campaign till he leaves power, the FG witch hunting would be so crystal clear and nothing anybody would do because he that laughs last laughs best. Let him be ranting now like Bush baby does, his oga at the top is detailing his acts, asylum would be his last resort.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by TeamSimple(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
vani86:
I super support him on this one.

The money are usually budgeted so they should pay
Yes they should pay,but also pity the Ekiti people earning their living from the agency.

Everything shouldnt be politics. Or should we say Fayose should also leave coz his owe workers salary?
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by APCmyheart(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
godmankind:
when a fool post everybody will know. Sorry it is not your fault..

Who is the fool here, What if FG decide not to pay what's gonna happen? Oga use your brain ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Leadership At Presidential Villa For Dinner With Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year / Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.