Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave (19616 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by olsamlaw(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2017
it's nice move by our amiable Governor.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by seunny4lif(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose and Mouth grin grin grin
Tunami:
Fayose, the Oshokomole 1 of Ekiti, the nightmare of Buhari.

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by DaudaAbu(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2017
So the rent money that had been approved every yr during the last regime was never paid

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by LorDBolton(m): 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
If his actions are backed by law... then pls ride on sir

BUT LET US NOT FORGET EVERY ACTION SETS A PRECEDENCE OOO

Smiling here

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2017
i hope he would be able to handle the situation when hoodlums take over his state, i don't want to hear "Fayose begs FG to save Ekiti from crime"

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by bobchigar(m): 8:43am On Jan 14, 2017
This man again! Nawao
Where some governors are complaining of not having FG presence in their state, Fayose want to drive away FG from his state. Is this wise for a governor of his peoples?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Adonis86(m): 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
Good raidance to bad rubbish,other Govs should emulate him. He is 100%. Here in Awka,they either buy a house or rent nt free since d fed govt makes provisions for it.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Butterworth: 8:44am On Jan 14, 2017
The stupid one here is your .

“Yearly, budgetary provisions are made for payment of rent by federal government agencies, which has no permanent offices across the 36 states of the federation."

Could you please tell us why they insist on not paying.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by PatriotTemidayo: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2017
While I don't support the idea of federal agencies collecting budgetary allocation for rent without using it as appropriated, however Fayose should consider and remember that most of the workers in the state are Indigenes of his state.
If he's fighting the federal, he should frustrate his people who will be left in the open.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by LastSurvivor11: 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
If the money is being budgeted then they should pay..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Paschal55(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Nice one man
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Canme4u(m): 8:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Pavore9:
As long as allocation has over the years being made for rent payments no Agency has any excuse to owe rents where they are occupying.
me too.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
thesicilian:

what is your own?
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by abbeyty(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
why are they not paying their rents when federal government had already made provision for it ? corrupt beasts

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by zheroes(m): 8:52am On Jan 14, 2017
orjikuramo:
Gradually, m beginning to admire this guy's tenacity. This is Wisdom
this is witch hunting!!! Do you dare to witch hunt someone stronger than you?If PDP was at the federal level he won't do this!!! But let's see whose tenure ends first between him and PMB then we will know who wins? Then we will know if this is wisdom or foolishness!!! Is it only in ekiti that federal agencies occupy state buildings? If its been budgeted for then they should pay.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by correctyourself(m): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2017
Ahmadgani:
this blind man really meant business.

let see how it unfolds.

This is your opinion! But we need to investigate if these agacies are actually given monies to Cater for rents.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by hamilton62(m): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
While I don't support the idea of federal agencies collecting budgetary allocation for rent without using it as appropriated, however Fayose should consider and remember that most of the workers in the state are Indigenes of his state.
If he's fighting the federal, he should frustrate his people who will be left in the open.
pls I want to understand you, what is he fighting the Fed for since the rent are paid in some states and the money for it is provided by the budget, so should he be an efulefu governor, who doesn't know his right to his people?
What about the yield of the rent in the life of his people?
pls, always stand straight and not on the fence or whatsoever
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2017
DaudaAbu:

Yearly, budgetary provisions are made for payment of rent by federal government agencies, which has no permanent offices across the 36 states of the federation

“We then wonder why those that have been occupying property belonging to the Ekiti government for over 10 years do not want to pay rent or make the properties theirs by buying them,”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/220394-fayose-dares-fg-orders-federal-agencies-ekiti-pay-rent-leave.html

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Viccur(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
paymentvoucher:
I remember when i traveled to Ekiti for Christmas and i saw the overhead bridge he is constructing, HABAAA!!!! These questions keep ringing in my head:
1. For how many population
2. From where to where

Bottom Line: Waste of Money
Why not report to EFCC or Federal govt. radarada

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Bash10(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
Fayose, must you make noise about everything? I think this man injection is not complete

shut up cos he's right on this one. you on the other hand should confirm if you need injections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by hamilton62(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2017
zheroes:
this is witch hunting!!! Do you dare to witch hunt someone stronger than you?If PDP was at the federal level he won't do this!!! But let's see whose tenure ends first between him and PMB then we will know who wins? Then we will know if this is wisdom or foolishness!!! Is it only in ekiti that federal agencies occupy state buildings? If its been budgeted for then they should pay.
You see the mindset of an average Nigeria and an idiot from nowhere will tell me to pray for a country that its half-life is exceeded... How can someone who mean good speak from his anus like you just did?
Who is the grandeur of witch-hunting if not the Fed?
This is the reason why there should be oppositions and not silent them because it moves a good country forward but Nigeria, No!No!! It can't happen.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Ahmadgani(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2017
correctyourself:

This is your opinion! But we need to investigate if these agacies are actually given monies to Cater for rents.
of course there are monies put in place for that
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by gbegemaster(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2017
Let's see if he will evict the prison wardens and prisoners.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by frank202012: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2017
davodyguy:
I pity Fayose and his supporters.
Remember Nigeria runs a federal system of Governt, where lazy states like Ekiti depend majorly on the centre for help.

There were grants and supports given by the presidency to Ekiti State, that weren't statutory. If Fayose go this line, he would suffer for of.

The federal government controls the police, Armed forces, FRSC, NSCDC, Etc. So Fayose can't even use the police to arrest anyone.

Ask Amaechi vs Jonathan VS Joseph Mbu in 2014
mokaflex:
Attention seeking Governor.
kaluxy007:
i hope he would be able to handle the situation when hoodlums take over his state, i don't want to hear "Fayose begs FG to save Ekiti from crime"
bobchigar:
This man again! Nawao
Where some governors are complaining of not having FG presence in their state, Fayose want to drive away FG from his state. Is this wise for a governor of his peoples?
Ahmadgani:

let see how it unfolds.
zheroes:
Ahmadgani:

let see how it unfolds.

They re here..

Haters

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by adanny01(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2017
This is the one and only time i support Fayose.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by PatriotTemidayo: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2017
hamilton62:

pls I want to understand you, what is he fighting the Fed for since the rent are paid in some states and the money for it is provided by the budget, so should he an efulefu governor, who doesn't know his right to his people?
What about the yield of the rent in the life of his people?
pls, always stand straight and not on the fence or whatsoever
Sir, I don't understand what you meant by standing-on-the-fence. I clearly made three assertions in post:
1. All federal agencies' rent in state level are budgeted for every year
2. The budgeted amount often disappear between the overseeing ministry and the State Coordinators.
3. If Fayose has issues with fed. Govt, he should fight fairly enough as not to make his people, who make the majority of the federal workes in Ekiti suffer in the process.
.........if you then go ahead to interpret me wrongly, that's your issue. And mind you, i have right to my opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by correctyourself(m): 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Ahmadgani:
of course there are monies put in place for that

If this is truth, I think the agencies should do the wright thing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 9:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Bash10:

shut up cos he's right on this one. you on the other hand should confirm if you need injections.
Fayose rat, come and beat me na

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by koladebrainiac(m): 9:13am On Jan 14, 2017
Fayose is just making mountain out of no hill.

He is only deliberately embarrassing the FG.

Its not that these agencies receive directive from FG not to pay their rent. Its somerhing they can strike out internally

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Bash10(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2017
Araoluwa005:
Fayose rat, come and beat me na

just do the necessary, go get injection, you really need it.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2017
Bash10:

just do the necessary, go get injection, you really need it.
governance is more than making noise upadan, he should do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Araoluwa005(m): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Fayose is just making mountain out of no hill.

He is only deliberately embarrassing the FG.

Its not that these agencies receive directive from FG not to pay their rent. Its somerhing they can strike out internally
that's my point, must he make noise about everything

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killing Of Enugu Pregnant Woman – Group / How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.