Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave (19622 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Orders Sit At Home, Offers Government House To Buhari / Fayose Orders Demolition Of Mr Biggs Building Used As Criminal Hideout (photos) / Buhari Appoints Heads Of 23 Federal Agencies [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Optimist88(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Some people are just saying trash here! Why won't they pay for over 10yrs (not all though) ? Can federal government take that shit? What do you expect from a state that depends solely on allocation and IGR!
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
Adonis86:
Good raidance to bad rubbish,other Govs should emulate him. He is 100%. Here in Awka,they either buy a house or rent nt free since d fed govt makes provisions for it.
It is true Anambra state should stop collecting that free money every month from the Federal Goverment,the state will survive at best two months, the 3rd month mass genocide.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Butterworth:
The stupid one here is your .

“Yearly, budgetary provisions are made for payment of rent by federal government agencies, which has no permanent offices across the 36 states of the federation."

Could you please tell us why they insist on not paying.

Abeg what is pdp's wadada's house phone number again?maybe markafi or sheriff can answer the question. Oh I forgot pdp has not paid their own rent also in the last 3 years.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
hamilton62:

You see the mindset of an average Nigeria and an idiot from nowhere will tell me to pray for a country that its half-life is exceeded... How can someone who mean good speak from his anus like you just did?
Who is the grandeur of witch-hunting if not the Fed?
This is the reason why there should be oppositions and not silent them because it moves a good country forward but Nigeria, No!No!! It can't happen.
MR. IGNORANCE I BEG TO DIFFER:SENSIBLE AND CRITICAL OPPOSITION IS DIFFERENT FROM UTTER LOUD MOUTH STUPIDITY.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bash10:

so telling the FG to pay their rents is making noise? is rent payment not part of the FG budget? so why have they not been paying? where has all those funds been going to? I don't care if you hate fayose or not but he is right on this and let me tell you, something like this has to be loud so it's not noise making. ask yourself why FG made provision for rents and have not been paying? where goes that money?
Ask jonathan's government why they did not pay rent whilst they were in power abi na only for ekiti state wey federal agencies never pay rent fayose where is the extra statutory allocation that was given to you?I did not hear you say thank you to the FG or did ekiti state produce anything to deserve the money?how much internal generated revenue did ekiti do last year,yeye poor state. Empty Barrels make the loudest noise,a typical noise maker mumu man.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

From the look of things, fayose seems to have better eyesight than you
Big lie the man is blind as a bat abi you done see fayose make speech without his spectacles? cool
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
abimic:
Fayose is the most brainless of all PDP governors in Nigeria, empty barrel makes so much a noise, even the yorubas are not as rugged as the igbos yet, SE Governors watch as things unfold and could be steps ahead in their plans. But fayose is more like a woman who speaks too much and nags a lot of times. Firstly, PDP had being at the Centre since 4th Republic began until recently and past governors of the state did not make a fuss out of it because it's something of mutual understanding. State Governors buy cars and others for police, some even build for them not because it's a must but for a greater purpose and mutual understanding. The agencies not paying weren't ordered by FG not to FG but it's a thing between the governor and the state coordinators. Fayose must have bred lots of enemies in those agencies probably the reason they are trying him, since he said he's not afraid of jail or persecution, he should prepare for worst when he leaves power. Starting from his blackmail during 2015 campaign till he leaves power, the FG witch hunting would be so crystal clear and nothing anybody would do because he that laughs last laughs best. Let him be ranting now like Bush baby does, his oga at the top is detailing his acts, asylum would be his last resort.
God Bless your soul my Brother leave the stupid ibadan 419 club owner turned governor alone, the white man has an adage " Empty Barrels make the loudest noise. FG have beef with a rat like fayose? Joke of the decade,or what you may call self murder,biggie smalls said it clearly,beef is when you need two gaps to go to sleep,beef is when your family isn't safe out in the streets,beef is when I see you, guaranteed to be an I.C.U (intensive care unit)how do you go against an army with a handgun?fayose please shut up and act like a governor and a leader of people.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by Rainmaker69(m): 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is this not cutting your nose to spite your face? If you eject the security apparatus of government, don't complain when lives and property are no longer safe The problem with Stomach Infrastructure is that your stomach is full but your pocket is empty.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by hamilton62(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
sapele914:
MR. IGNORANCE I BEG TO DIFFER:SENSIBLE AND CRITICAL OPPOSITION IS DIFFERENT FROM UTTER LOUD MOUTH STUPIDITY.
nature-endowned-ignoramus, can you tell what is sensible when you aren't?
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=omemero post=52794392][/quote]Please can you tell me the resource or resources excepting the oil and gas from the Niger Delta states,the Federal system of Government has stopped ekiti state or any other state from controling and maximizing. Mr true federalism, bunch of lazy GOATHEADS.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by sapele914(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
hamilton62:

SORRY 0i MEANT TO SAY
hamilton62:

SORRY I MEANT TO SAY GUTTER MOUTH STUPIDITY.EASTERN SLAVE MR. HAMILTON.
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by paymentvoucher: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
I Know you misused your Drugs. Please see a doctor Asap!!!
Viccur:
Why not report to EFCC or Federal govt. radarada
Re: Fayose Orders Federal Agencies In Ekiti To Pay Rent Or Leave by dosk: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tunami:
Fayose, the Oshokomole 1 of Ekiti, the nightmare of Buhari.

U call this night mare
I remember when metuh was doing the talkin

We dey wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / Applause As President Tinubu Arrives Germany For G20 'Compact With Africa' / How FG Can Stop Killings In Plateau, Others — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.