Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions (86036 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Lady Who Met Man One Year Ago On Twitter Set To Marry Him (photos) / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
See funny and crazy comments made.

1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
XshegzzyeeiX:
See funny and crazy comments made.
more

2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2018
more

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by AK6464(m): 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
Get up by mid night start chanting incantations, and demanding blood, she will advice herself

82 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2018
more...

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
more.

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Because someone went to someone's house and refused to return that's why you're importing the whole of facebook to Nairaland right? do these people know how long it takes Glo line to load a single picture? why are you guys frustrating glo users life? if I were to be a mod on nairaland I'll ban you till year 6890.

498 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
Some men are reckless. Too foolish for their own good.

Why let a complete stranger you met online spend the night at your home in the first place? Ain't you afraid of who or what they are?! Life is too short mehn...

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by JudgementHammer: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hehehehe. And if these girls begin do shakara u go think say dem no dey depend on men for anything. She don see free awuf now, she no wan go again. Girls are just instrument of sex, nothing else. In fact I've noticed, the more a girl does shakara, d more likely she is a cheap slut. The normal ones are simple and not too self-defensive.

137 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by officialteemi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
u met her on facebook...and u think she's not reading the post..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
JudgementHammer:
Hehehehe. And if these girls begin do shakara u go think say dem no dey depend on men for anything. She don see free awuf now, she no wan go again. Girls are just instrument of sex, nothing else. In fact I've noticed, the more a girl does shakara, d more likely she is a cheap slut. The normal ones are simple and not too self-defensive.
Words filled with so much wisdom.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by MrCoker: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2018
Offpoint:
Because someone went to someone's house and refused to return that's why you're importing the whole of facebook to Nairaland right? do these people know how long it takes Glo line to load a single picture? why are you guys frustrating glo users life? if I were to be a mod on nairaland I'll ban you till year 6890.

Ban kill you there

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by BubuZombi: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2018
D
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by EweduAfonja(f): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Femston: 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
That's Mario babe for you. One chance

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by dadasupremacy(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Me nko wey I go play away for lady I met on Fb
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by sacajawea: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Olorun ti Gbogo fole

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by globalresource: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by themonk(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Be a gentleman.
Make her cum repeatedly.
The honor is hers till she decides to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Slymonster(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Dem plenty...
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Goldmaxx(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Fùčk her wella she go leaving by force
Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Bossontop(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Pesin talk say him don win free drink....lol

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by kalu61(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Their problem

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by wiloy2k8(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
JudgementHammer:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
what is her reason for not leaving? maybe things are pretty hard for her and the thoughts of going back home to hunger,scares the hell out of her. so,she'd rather stay back,collect the dickke and eat good food.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by 3millionia: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
FUnny

DOwnload Latest Dj Mix on Mixtapes.NG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by Hopium: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why you no kuku bring the whole Facebook here

As for the man, cheesy

Sharp babe don turn Super Mario. Dude must be elegant under the hood grin and/or maybe my guy is the romantic spender cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Met Man On Facebook Visits Him, Refuses To Go Back Home. See Reactions by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2018
The man is a kidnapper. He caused it. What If the lady is declared missing by her family, how will he exonerate himself if she was found in his house by the police especially if the girl said she did not know what came over her.

To solvė țhe problem he should unfůcķ her if he can do that

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / How Do I Toast A Girl I Met In A Public Bus Or Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.