Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Relationship Scare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Scare (603 Views)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) / Curvy Lady Twerk With A Loaded Gun To Scare Men Away, Spark Outrage / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Scare by legbesquad007: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2017
7 BIG REASONS WHY MOST CHRISTIAN BROTHERS FAIL IN RELATIONSHIPS
BAD APPROACH: It’s as bad as stated that many so-called ‘jim-jim’ brothers have a very bad approach to ‘sisters’ or ladies. Many of them think as long as God has led them to that sister, then it becomes automatic. Bros, calm down. That kind of mentality leads to automatic failure. See, you have to realize that we are humans. Don’t go tell a lady ‘let’s pray’ when you are about to make a proposal. It’s a proposal bro, not evangelism. Go straight to the point.

FORCEFUL APPROACH: This is just taking it from where we left it. ‘God ask me to tell you that you are my life partner’. Seriously? That’s dumb. Even if God has destined us to be partners, sorry, I’ve changed my mind, I want to remain chaste- a Nun. Deal with it. There’s something called emotions. How do you feel about the sister/lady? Do you love her? Please reveal those first, let her be convinced that you personally have emotional attraction to her so that it wouldn’t be that God has forced her on you.

WRONG UNDERSTANDING OF A ‘NO’ REPLY: Being naïve as they seem to be, most Christian brothers have a poor understanding of the ‘NO’ reply. Once they receive a reply in the negative or a reply of uncertainty, they lose their confidence like they just commanded a demon out of a demon-possessed and the demon refused. They feel like ‘What! Does that mean I didn’t hear well?’ Does that mean I was not led? TAKE IT EASY MAN, God didn’t approve Eve to Adam, He only presented, and that’s spelt S-H-O-W-E-D Eve to Adam. Adam was left to love and admire her, which, maybe coincidentally he did. Have you ever wondered ‘What if Adam didn’t like the Eve God had formed? God would only make him sleep again and manufacture another Eve. Period! Don’t lose any sleep over that reply.

TOO MUCH EXPECTATION: The expectation of the righteous man shall not be cut short, so the Bible says. But I have come to understand that many Christian brothers have idols of expectations in their hearts. They want a Sarah without a Sarai, a Rebecca without a Laban, an Abigail without a Nabal, they want the Queen Esther who was never a slave in captivity. Cut the crap bro, there’s no one without a history. No saint without a past and no sinner without a future. Come to think of it, most the things we want in others are things missing in ourselves, so why don’t we just...continue at

www.expression007.
Re: Relationship Scare by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2017
grin

And some men they are not over with their ex yet..

FIRST CUT WAS VERY DEEP INDEED tongue
Re: Relationship Scare by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

And some men they are not over with their ex yet..

FIRST CUT WAS VERY DEEP INDEED tongue
hmmmn did your dude return to his Ex?
Re: Relationship Scare by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 14, 2017
Justdulla:

hmmmn did your dude return to his Ex?

grin

Which dude? tongue

don't lemme spill some rotten story... Coz u may laugh out loud.. grin
Re: Relationship Scare by bizzy500: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Which dude? tongue

spit it out na...let's hear tongue
Re: Relationship Scare by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 14, 2017
bizzy500:
spit it out na...let's hear tongue

He's a nobody... So, let's not talk abt him wink
Re: Relationship Scare by bizzy500: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

He's a nobody... So, let's not talk abt him wink
cool ...let's talk abt urz den tongue
Re: Relationship Scare by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 14, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Which dude? tongue

lol
spill ooo aunty
dony aboid the questiin grin
Re: Relationship Scare by legbesquad007: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Up till date, many great writers and philosophers are still trying to give the best picture of love. Its in-depth knowledge is just as deep as it is wherein satisfaction, peace, joy and life lie. Its seemingly unreachable clarity and application has made many people settle for its guises which is far, far worse than the ignorance of it.
The four lettered word L-O-V-E encompasses more to it than its simple pronunciation. One funny but almost sincere definition I’ve come across about love is this;
“Love is the most used, misused, wrongly understood, poorly interpreted and overused word in English Language.”
How is LOVE the most used word?

more at www.expression007.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew You Would Leave Me So Soon.. / What Does It Mean / How To Get A Valentine Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.