Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" (31989 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This! / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by debsjoat(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
osjoshua:
Crap crap..
Here's my list of what to do before saying yes I do

1. See if He is rich
2. Know His family enemies cos some family gat many enimies like ants
3. If you are wor wor don't marry a beast cos you wnt be happy with your chilldren
4. Check His cassava
5. know if u guys have stuff in common
6. Check his heart status cos some dude love soccer and MMM more than their GF
7. Check his religion status

Which level sef. WusH KINE list be this sef.... Wetin concern Cassave of aboki cucumber with list. Nairaland people yaff get something for brain ooo.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by ritababe(f): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
You're as dumb as the underage op giving marriage advice.

okay, I have notice you so keep walking like the idiot you are.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Everblazinggg(f): 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
That blood test thingy Is very much important...

My parent made a mistake about it but surprisingly no one of us was affected,God was merciful mainly becos they were ignorant as of then... smiley

Never try such mistake...specially now that 99% of the world knows about it...God might not be merciful... undecided

Is it blood group or genotype?
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by jayceejohnson: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
GREYWOOD CONSULT(a renowned IT firm in Lagos) is in need of internet marketers, field marketers and telemarketers for a new project they are doing for the month of january. The EARNING is ver attractive. Whatsapp this number 08131296310, to get details of the job

BENEFITS: depending on well u do the job, u might be considered for a permanent role with the company
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by FILEBE(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Gflat:
Tell this to those aunties that are above forty and still single
[color=<span style=" border-bottom: 3px solid #990000; font-style: inherit; font-weight: unherit; " onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#990000';this.style.color='#ffffff'" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='';this.style.color=''">#990000</span>] I have come to realize that a great number of those who come on nairaland to bring down lists of what and what not to do in a relationship are not even old enough to be in one.[/color] They are mostly kids who just want to make Frontpage

Nna. You said it all. They will just go dig up one article from google and come her to post it and then beg Uncle Lalastica to carry it to front page after that , they will have orgasm. Well, lets attack the message not the messenger. The message is right and true.

Ritababe. Calm down no dey fight na. DAVIYJONESS. Bros. comot face. Let peace reign biko.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:

Lol...tell u what? undecided
what I ve not heard,dem plenty na,
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Look at the underage lanicky typing like a jss2 drop out.You can make sense in 50 words than typing all these words like an illiterate.
She doesn't even know noun-verb concord.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by lanicky(f): 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
shumuel:
Noooo, Lanicky why sad i have a thread like this o which have been pending to drop, anyways let read and see if its the same points

Modified:

Ope o! Its way different grin

Lol.. cheesy
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Ghost447(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Counsellors everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by HENRY940: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
ksstroud:

Bros sorry for digression..
What is happening to Jumia now? Pay on delivery is not opting for me over some weeks...
Can you help?

For some items shipped directly from abroad, not all items,

U r welcome
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
okkkkk.

but am already married undecided
You matter serious
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by kinggogo: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mtchhewww undecided, what r u ??

A marriage expert undecided

Bunch of bs undecided undecided
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
osjoshua:
Crap crap..
Here's my list of what to do before saying yes I do

1. See if He is rich
2. Know His family enemies cos some family gat many enimies like ants
3. If you are wor wor don't marry a beast cos you wnt be happy with your chilldren
4. Check His cassava
5. know if u guys have stuff in common
6. Check his heart status cos some dude love soccer and MMM more than their GF
7. Check his religion status
ur matter strong.....No 2 ah
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by amodu(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Dream2:
Bro,I laff.
Abi now

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by amodu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
lanicky:

We have to go for a blood test first grin
Your consent first .....
bro Dream 2, what do you think
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by advanceDNA: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
I think I've come across a couple of bachelor/ spinster who are marriage counselors.......I guess who could let this one slide....after all, it's the Internet........everyone is just a click away
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
DAVIYJONESS:
Look at the underage lanicky typing like a jss2 drop out.You can make sense in 50 words than typing all these words like an illiterate.

If you actually ignore this post, will you die? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
refiner:
That blood test thingy Is very much important...

My parent made a mistake about it but surprisingly no one of us was affected,God was merciful mainly becos they were ignorant as of then... smiley

Never try such mistake...specially now that 99% of the world knows about it...God might not be merciful... undecided

I guess your parents were just lucky. Then of course the more kids they have the greater the chances of having a child with sickle cell disease.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
If she hasn't got a fat ass..

don't think about it..

Tell me more...

Some people favor the upper region though. undecided
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by borntoR35(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
irrespective of the speaker, truth will always be truth. so stop saying kid is advicing u.

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Teespice(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
o ga ooo.

when next toks2008 comes with his advice to single men and women, all of you bashing the op for giving sound advice irrespective of her status should do well to ask him if he's married too.

double standards at its peak. smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by shumuel(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
lanicky post= 52804375:

Lol.. cheesy

Lol grin it was relief, Planed to drop it today but got busy wink

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by yunnyp(m): 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice write up but unmarried person can't counsel about marriage....
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by BCharles: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Interesting Topic..... What about those that have already said i do

Guys check my signature below and start earning bitcoin Immediately.......
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by refiner(f): 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Martin124:
what I ve not heard,dem plenty na,

Lol...how should I know what u have never heard?...

Anyway..why did u attach ur number in ur siggy? shocked
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by refiner(f): 6:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Is it blood group or genotype?
Genotype...
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by refiner(f): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ioannes:

I guess your parents were just lucky. Then of course the more kids they have the greater the chances of having a child with sickle cell disease.

Yea..but we are only 4 tho..
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by Mayflowa(m): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
misspicy:

Focus on the message.

Tell him please. How parochial and myopic can he be. The lanicky girl made valid point no one should fault!

1 Like

Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by saintmark88(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
She wants to be useful as miss nairaland, so that it doesn't seem like she not doing anything or playing her role, buh y not stick to something u have first hand xperience on....

Cos how can a lady who isn't married give advice to peeps on marriage, Nairaland is a joke
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by wonder2017: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
okkkkk.

but am already married undecided
Good, leave it for us that yet to tie the knot.
Re: Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" by wonder2017: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Wait, u be woman or man? angry Funny though
pesinfada:
ur matter strong.....No 2 ah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander, Filterpaper234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.