Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404862 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Vigilante: 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2011
Infinity just said they are going to encrypt their channels this month. So watch all you can now or go get their decoder
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by hisoccer(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2011
Vigilante:

Infinity just said they are going to encrypt their channels this month. So watch all you can now or go get their decoder
i just saw dad on my tv screem, gud job i dont think we hav anything to worry about
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2011
Vigilante:

Like i said sometimes ago. . .they either go the way of Multi TV or forget it. . .
there is more entertainment out there. grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by pingpong1: 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
Is there no Strong 69x can pick their signals if one gets their smartcard? How many decoder person wan get for house?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2011
ping pong:

Is there no Strong 69x can pick their signals if one gets their smartcard? How many decoder person wan get for house?
In fact your 69X and above should pick up their signals when the smart card is inserted. My main problem with them is that even their so called STB does not have a card slot!!!(this is from a fellow nlander) and its not HD as claimed. i just wonder how they want to go about it.

as per the number of decoder one can possess,o man there is no limit o.
just ask the early esteemed members of this forum. . . and you'll understand what I'm about.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kuraking(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2011
HELP!!! i need CRTV
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2011
@ All, what is happening to CRTV? any updates so far?28 degrees without CRTV, everything is boring!!!!!!!!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by miju(m): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
@guys where and how much can i get an infinity smartcard?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sunsat(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2011
Infinity should go ahead and encrypt all their non channels and die off like the Trend Tv, we are waiting for them to encrypt all channel
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Blakstars(m): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2011
EDITED:
Sun-sat:

Infinity should go ahead and encrypt all their non channels and die off like the Trend Tv, we are waiting for them to encrypt all channel

I can't help but agree with u on this smiley. few pple will miss them any way. wink
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sammu(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2011
@all, good morning, pls anyone with link to infinity? Let us be our brothers keeper by telling to follow the biz model of multitv, otherwise they will perish like trend tv and daarsat. Am not a prophet of doom oooo, but judging from what they offer now. I donot see anyone subscribing to their channels. Presently they have nothing to offer.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Vigilante: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2011
@sammu - reach infinity on info@infinitytv.info
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by JOEWAYNE(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2011
infinity should g0 tohell they've got nothing 2 offer,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maskuraid(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
@joe,let's be ez on d damnation for infinity.last I checked none of us invested a dime in wateva d owners spent in floating d company.if they encrypt and we don't like it,we simply move on.imao its not too matured to spit such venom on another man's livelyhood.it's a free world bro!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by GeorgeD1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2011
all,
i think maskuraid is right.we should all take take it easy with the expletives.if infinity decides to scramble they should be allowed to do as they please afterall its a free world.the most we can do as fta enthusiasts is to move on.

note however that this is not the first time they have been trying to do this.last year they went scrambled for a couple of weeks after scrolling their usual anouncement for days.not long after they disappeared completely for several months only to apear again out of the blues unscrambled.now they're at it again.let's hold our peace and see how it plays out this time.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by 2legit2qt(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2011
George_D:

note however that this is not the first time they have been trying to do this.last year they went scrambled for a couple of weeks after scrolling their usual anouncement for days.not long after they disappeared completely for several months only to apear again out of the blues unscrambled.now they're at it again.let's hold our peace and see how it plays out this time.

Well said, oga George
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by na2day(m): 12:08am On Mar 21, 2011
Can someone Pls post all the multi TV's tp for me,
thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by TOWNJUJU: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2011
na2day!:

Can someone Pls post all the multi TV's tp for me,
thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2011
use 12550v19512
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2011
On my 69x whre i gt joytv & infinity tv wit my small dish i fand out some frequency just hv green signal bt whn i try to scan it' it bring no channels the frequency is upto five or six n number plz help me check it out for those of you using 90mitre dish wit it maybe i shld change my dish, i can even post those frequency just to help others thks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maskuraid(m): 5:07am On Mar 23, 2011
@aro,those green TPs are for sky uk.only package you can get for now on astra 2b is infinity and multi tv.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
maskuraid:

@aro,those green TPs are for sky uk.only package you can get for now on astra 2b is infinity and multi tv.
maskuraid:

Wht of if i change my dish 4rm 80mitrs to 90mitrs dish?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olamileone(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
Another channels on infinity tv :Duck Tv,M Gold,ViaSat Channels,Bollywood and the like but scrambled
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 5:33am On Mar 24, 2011
olamileone:

Another channels on infinity tv :Duck Tv,M Gold,ViaSat Channels,Bollywood and the like but scrambled
plz whn did u scan fot it? Cos i scan it lastnight & it dos nt bring any new channels.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olamileone(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2011
As at this morning everything is still green,rescan ur receiver
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Rudrapriya(m): 6:58am On Mar 24, 2011
Sri Rudrapriya Astro Center Is A Mystical Organization Created To Uplift The Whole Of Human Society To Enable Them Balance The Equation Of Both Material And Spiritual Life. Through The Sciences Of Mysticism, Astrology, Horoscope, Numerology, Parapsychology, Marriage Compatibility, Palmistry, Tarot Card Reading, Fortune Telling, Yoga Meditation, Ayur Vedic Herbs & Medicines To Cure Any Kind Of Sickness & Diseases Est.

Temple Head Quater.
1008 Durga Mataji Narg,
Mumbai, India.
+919769121948
Email Address:
Astrocentresrirudrapriya@yahoo.com
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 11:14am On Mar 24, 2011
@
olamileone:

As at this morning everything is still green,rescan your receiver
@olamileone, thks i we check it out nw.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by AbbeyTJ: 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2011
No DUCK TV or MGold at my end just Bollywood and Viasat
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 12:09am On Mar 26, 2011
olamileone:

Same here, its only Viasat and Bollywood i'm seeing besides they are scrambled too, I suspect there is even nothing there, they just scrambled for scrambled sake,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sunsat(m): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2011
Rescan your decoder with 11842v27500,someĀ  channels are free since last nite, that's if you are on eutel W4
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ all OHTV africa coming soon on multitv. more tv for free

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maskuraid(m): 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
@ayinba,OHTv been on W4 from last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.