Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404243 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
maskuraid:

@ayinba,OHTv been on W4 from last year.
i know of OH on w4 but this is OH africa coming on multitv
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by maskuraid(m): 5:10am On Mar 30, 2011
Roger that,let's keep watching.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2011
@all multitv has gone red in my end pls some one should confirm
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by agyengo(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2011
ayibatonye:

@all multitv has gone red in my end pls some one should confirm
yap its true. it might be from their [multitv] end. it will surely bounce bac, viva fta
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Multi tv is working hard to fix their signal problem. Oh africa is not new channel in their banquet. Rather, a content to be shown on their channels.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2011
Is infinity tv still on air?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yemoxtra(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2011
williams85:

Is infinity tv still on air?

Infinity tv have just changed their transponder signal to standard 2 which means mpeg4,hd and dvb-s2 compliant decoders can now decode thier signals e.g 4669x and not 4653x and below
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by williams85(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2011
yemoxtra:

Infinity tv have just changed their transponder signal to standard 2 which means mpeg4,hd and dvb-s2 compliant decoders can now decode thier signals e.g 4669x and not 4653x and below

thanks bro
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2011
williams85:

thanks bro
Bt am using 4669x and thre is infinitytv signal on my decoder lastnight plz wht would hv be the problem? Thks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
Any good signs on their(infinity) encrypted channels like the bollywood and the viasat?was wondering if it can be decrypted,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by aroseyi(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2011
curiousman66:

Any good signs on their(infinity) encrypted channels like the bollywood and the viasat?was wondering if it can be decrypted,
How do you no?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by JOEWAYNE(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2011
pls why is crtv nt showing 4dpast 1month.hv they changed frequency?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by gadotor(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
wait a while they want to add some more channels,thank you
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
JOEWAYNE:

pls why is crtv nt showing 4dpast 1month.hv they changed frequency?

I passed their office a week ago, and i realised they've moved out from there, as to where they are going, i don't know, and i don't know too whether they are going out of business completely, but i am sure perhaps maybe they want to change their location, cuz all the uplink sat and stuff was removed,

does any one have a clue on how to unlock the infinity bollywood>?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by captainus: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
curiousman66:

I passed their office a week ago, and i realised they've moved out from there, as to where they are going, i don't know, and i don't know too whether they are going out of business completely, but i am sure perhaps maybe they want to change their location, cuz all the uplink sat and stuff was removed,

does any one have a clue on how to unlock the infinity bollywood>
?

Just get their decoder and you will be fine
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ayibatonye(m): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2011
@all pls confirm if your multitv is cracking mine is cracking with signal strength of 97%
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sensicut(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
Also mine too at 91% since yesterday
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sensicut(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by agyengo(m): 8:19am On Apr 06, 2011
curiousman66:

@ CRTV will bounce back with a bomb. they are trying to add more channels and upgrading their systems.lets keep fingers cross. fta
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2011
New channel added to multi tv: Child tv (E/I). Targeted for kids and the young at heart!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 8:44am On Apr 06, 2011
New channel added to multi tv: Child tv (E/I). Targeted for kids and the young at heart! Just blindscan and bingo! Also i would love to dispose of my multidigi box simply because i want to go for something else. I can be reached on 08060196879
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sensicut(m): 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
All rescan infinity is back on air.enjoy fta
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by satani22: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
agyengo:

@ CRTV will bounce back with a bomb. they are trying to add more channels and upgrading their systems.lets keep fingers cross. fta
says who? BTW what happened to mid night tv on channel 10 multitv? for more than one month now it hasnt come on air. Anyone with similar experience
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bolyjay: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
infinity is back on air.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kombats: 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
yes infinity is fta right now
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by seaylan: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
Infinty fta?!! I hope you have that information correct since their audio is still scrambled.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by curiousman66: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sensicut:

@ Agyengo,

We've heard this before, i remember when they went off for almost a month, we were assured that new channels will come up, but in the end, the only benefit we got was a clear picture,

@ captainus, i have still not found anything interesting there apart from their switch, and i only like because of the clearest picture, so i still don't see why i should get their box, so far they are almost a year old now, yet there is no action movie, no sports, and u want me to get their box!!!, maybe if they improve , i an assured u that i will get their box, but not for now,
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by JOEWAYNE(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
pls @what tp do i get kpakpando on astra
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by agyengo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2011
JOEWAYNE:

pls @what tp do i get kpakpando on astra
@ joewayne just rescan the infinity frequency 12544 h 20799 on astra n u r there, viva
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by alancruise(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2011
@all, rescan ur multi tv frequency new channel like france 24,OH Tv have been added to it.thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuao(m): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
my INFINITY stations are not stable, they are going & coming. Oh tv & child tv are not showing, its only audio.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Kitomania(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2011
Thanks, Guys i enjoy been part of FTA in fact after i have been reading this thread for two weeks now i`m ready to do away with (DSTV) i had already got my str 4669xii & 1.8m dish, i`m just waiting for a buyer of my (DSTV System) so that i can use the space to install, But my problem is i want to mount my dish on roof (Concrete) for stronger signal but my fears in Abuja is strong wind & rain, or is the any thing i can do beside pinning it with clips and re-enforcement it with concrete (cement Mix),

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.