Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404842 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by microgiant: 8:49am On Apr 27, 2010
twinsskenn:

i did blind scan i got gtv, and i didnt get lmtv, and no infinity nawaooo when would they start full transmission??

for LMTV, the first time i tracked the sat and blindscanned with srt4663x it came up, but when i changed to srt4669x it wasn't coming up again. Only shows when the TV outside by the dish, once i take the tv indoors it doesn't come up again.

The Infinity peeps are not serious, i never came across new provider coming who is down most times of the day. New test transmissions normally run for close to 18hours daily, but this guys operate for 2hrs or less in a day and not everyday. Plus, heard from a reliable source it will be PayTv.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by ultrasat(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2010
Multi tv is oyoyo!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olatiler(m): 8:51pm On Apr 27, 2010
@ all is anything wrong with multi tv? Because mine i red whille CRTV & GTV are showing now @ 8:45pm 27 04 2010 pls i need confirmation 4m multi tv viewers thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 27, 2010
As at 11pm same day. Multitv is 98%
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 3:32pm On Apr 29, 2010
So can you pls tell me why with my 2.4 mesh dish i still cant get infinity?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
Even if you have 100metre dish, you cant get it if the signal is not on! 0 divide by one million is 0. Wait till the signal is on.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2010
true grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by twinskenny(m): 6:50pm On Apr 30, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Even if you have 100metre dish, you cant get it if the signal is not on! 0 divide by one million is 0. Wait till the signal is on.
lol very funny
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
Infinity is on
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jesus3: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2010
Pls those of u that watch joy sport often. Do they show the review/highlight of the football leagues the air? Like says weekly review of other Games played?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2010
Infinitytv is on. Love worldplus and CEC (DWTV) on mpeg2 and voxafrica on mpeg4. Enjoy!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by zenus(m): 5:18pm On May 01, 2010
na so i c
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2010
Ameboperoo:

Infinitytv is on. Love worldplus and CEC (DWTV) on mpeg2 and voxafrica on mpeg4. Enjoy!
i hope they are now around/stable 4 good.ill try them 2mrw.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Sunsat(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2010
freshp:

i hope they are now around/stable 4 good.ill try them 2mrw.
i cant receive the infinity tv but the love world plus is on,what freq are you using?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by akatonero(m): 2:26pm On May 02, 2010
@sun-sat,doz re channels added by infinity but like the rest lik infinity sport,movie and co will come soon.soo be patient.Nyway view're in one frequency
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 02, 2010
Guys, im joining the train tommorrow morng. Pls tell me the best tp to use&the expected signal strenght that will be ok.
Thks.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spacevice(m): 4:41pm On May 02, 2010
All these excitement about infinity tv will end soon. It's a pay tv. The guys are advertising N18,000 as cost of equipments plus 2 months subscription.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by zenus(m): 11:20am On May 03, 2010
Infinity TP is on with vox africa showing Nigeria Movie. As @ time of this post
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by zenus(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2010
spacevice:

All these excitement about infinity tv will end soon. It's a pay tv. The guys are advertising N18,000 as cost of equipments plus 2 months subscription.

There guys won't last long.
Case study Daar Sat
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:48am On May 03, 2010
Nawa for u guys. Since 4pm yestday, i asked for info on tracking multitv no one responded.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by akatonero(m): 3:47pm On May 03, 2010
@toba,i hv post dis tp b4 next time try to read all the astra2b thread.12597v03249.gud luck
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spacevice(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2010
toba:

Nawa for u guys. Since 4pm yestday, i asked for info on tracking multitv no one responded.

The answer has been right there on page one of this very thread. A little reading and u are ok.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 03, 2010
aka tonero:

@toba,i hv post dis tp b4 next time try to read all the astra2b thread.12597v03249.gud luck
spacevice:

The answer has been right there on page one of this very thread. A little reading and u are ok.
Thks anyway but the help came a bit late. What i did was to take my phone by my side&i opened astra 2b on lyngsat. I then used the Ghana tv tp to track. Luckily for me infinity tv also came up&im currently watching dutch league on Sentanta Africa.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by versace400(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2010
@toba,pls do u mean with ghana tv tp dat u're able to get setanta africa cos u said in ur post dat u're currently watching dutch league in setanta africa after tracking astra2b with ghana tv tp and pls.Pls make it clearer i beg.And what is ghana tv tp?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 03, 2010
Through my phone i logged on to lyngsat astra 2b,then copied the frequency of gtv(ghana).Got green pop out.Then from the same web page,copied the other frequencies into my daarbox&infinity+multitv came up. Till about 7.30pm today,im watching wrestling on Sentanta Africa.
versace400:

@toba,pls do u mean with ghana tv tp dat u're able to get setanta africa cos u said in your post dat u're currently watching dutch league in setanta africa after tracking astra2b with ghana tv tp and pls.Pls make it clearer i beg.And what is ghana tv tp?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by IRAPADA(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2010
@all,a frd of mine  upgrade is dvr 4663x to dvr 4669x using a code that comes with d 4669x but when i ask him hw he did it he ask me to bring 5k b4 he cld teach me,if any guru in d house ve an idea on hw he did it shd pls share it every body in d house
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2010
IRAPADA:

@all,a frd of mine  upgrade is dvr 4663x to dvr 4669x using a code that comes with d 4669x but when i ask him hw he did it he ask me to bring 5k b4 he cld teach me,if any guru in d house ve an idea on hw he did it shd pls share it every body in d house

be patient my bros,
there is no smoke without fire, whatever it is we will soon know, all the same i hail u.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2010
hurray finally infinity popped GREEN on my screen!!! grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by spaceman(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2010
@ Chubiliz
On multi tv
What part of Abuja do stay?
Better still, you can call me on 08054589716
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2010
Rescan infinity tp 4 new channels and enjoy them while they last. Scan their tp when it is green to intercept any test channel.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jesus3: 6:04pm On May 07, 2010
Pls how do i track midnight tv? When i inserted the multi tv frequencies,all channels popped out save for midnight tv. What do u suggest those that already tracked it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.