Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404385 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
RedReact: I use MultiTv and MyTV together on d same decoder but d problem now is dt anytime I change the channels from Multi to MyTV, d MultiTV lost channels loose signal until I blindscan it again. Any solution, house?

Same Here, Plz if U rectify it, let me knw tanxs
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by sunny78(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
I use MultiTv and MyTV together on d same decoder but d problem now is dt anytime I change the channels from Multi to MyTV, d MultiTV lost channels loose signal until I blindscan it again. Any solution, house?

what tape of decoder are you usein?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
my kktv quality is not even upto 15 % and after waiting for about 10mins waiting for it to pop green it wont...... Do some one hav the same prob with me?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by auwalsparrow: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello room pls wich lnbf will work for mbc 1,2,3 i have tried with HD lnb and i get 73% i tried tried was not burst please help
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
I have rectified it.
Went to menu, then entered d motorised setting submenu. Changed d frequency of the multi tv (sitting on 28.2E Astra 2ABD) to 12.618 GHz (v), the frequency gave me green indicators. I saved d settings and auto scanned for d channels. 16 channels showed on this frequency and afterwards, saved the channels and exit. Afterwards, changed the channels to MyTV channels and went back to multiTV channels and got d channels back.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
I made a double post, I'm sorry.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
sunny78:

what tape of decoder are you usein?

I use SRT 4669 XII.
Av rectified d issue but ur idea will be appreciated.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
RedReact: I made a double post, I'm sorry.
is your kktv working
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
auwal sparrow: Hello room pls wich lnbf will work for mbc 1,2,3 i have tried with HD lnb and i get 73% i tried tried was not burst please help
what of your kktv, mine just stoped, confirm pls
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
R2bees: is your kktv working
The 2 KkTV channels and Elijah Tv are not working
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by reddrag: 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] hi ppl,my kktv is down.pls somebody help me.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
I want to use avater dongle device to unscramble w4, with my srt 4669xii, but how much for avater dongle now?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
reddrag: [color=#990000][/color] hi ppl,my kktv is down.pls somebody help me.
mine too, the quality is 10-11% right?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2012
RedReact: I have rectified it.
Went to menu, then entered d motorised setting submenu. Changed d frequency of the multi tv (sitting on 28.2E Astra 2ABD) to 12.618 GHz (v), the frequency gave me green indicators. I saved d settings and auto scanned for d channels. 16 channels showed on this frequency and afterwards, saved the channels and exit. Afterwards, changed the channels to MyTV channels and went back to multiTV channels and got d channels back.
Bro tanks 4 rectifying it, but the prb
here z that am using different decoder SRT 4329, can't locate the motorised setting submenu. Am confused. More over am using 28.0E Astra 3A 3B 4 the MultiTV...PLz help me, am left alone...
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kingsley6(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2012
RedReact:
The 2 KkTV channels and Elijah Tv are not working

re scan your digibox cos kktv have moved to astra 2F... Or in put 12560 V 03093 .... Flex kktv.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2012
kingsley-1:

re scan your digibox cos kktv have moved to astra 2F... Or in put 12560 V 03093 .... Flex kktv.
so u are getting kktv right now?... Tnx bro
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 7:51am On Dec 01, 2012
Lucasinho:
am using different decoder SRT 4329, can't locate the motorised setting submenu. Am confused. More over am using 28.0E Astra 3A 3B 4 the MultiTV...PLz help me, am left alone...

Press Menu on ur remote, then u should see d Lists such as: Installation, System Settings, Channels and others.
The Installation menu will be highlighted in blue, then u will see the submenus under Installation by the right hand side. The sub menu list include; Dish Setting, Motorised Setting, Auto Scan and others.
In case u didn't see d Motorised Setting, try Dish Setting by pressing OK. Try to look for d frequency where the quality and level bars will turn green, as against red they are showing. Try dt and let's see.
After that, u now leave d Dish Setting sub-menu and now autoscan for channels.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2012
kingsley-1:

I have done it sir and I av got it. Thanks and God bless.

@R2bees, just enter the frequency and polarity manually and there u get ur channel.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2012
RedReact:

I have done it sir and I av got it. Thanks and God bless.

@R2bees, just enter the frequency and polarity manually and there u get ur channel.
hahahahaha, i don get am....@kingsley tank u, just that kktv is one of my best channel and i cnt let it go like that...NL noni
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 9:20am On Dec 01, 2012
Nobody reply me? How much avater dongle (device) may cost?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2012
Obascoetubi: Nobody reply me? How much avater dongle (device) may cost?

One painter of ijebu garri grin

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 01, 2012
olenyi:

One painter of ijebu garri grin
hahaha, no mind that fool, if he no wan go 2 the right thread make him dey here dey waste him time
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2012
R2bees: hahaha, no mind that fool, if he no wan go 2 the right thread make him dey here dey waste him time
And u think this the best way u can answer him?
Obascoetubi: Nobody reply me? How much avater dongle (device) may cost?
R2bees: hahaha, no mind that fool, if he no wan go 2 the right thread make him dey here dey waste him time
And u think this the best way u can answer him?
Obasco. It is against the forum rules to discuss hacking of pay tv. We discuss only Free to Air here ok?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Blofeld(m): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Good day good people. My Multi Tv on Eutelsat W4 stopped working some days back. I rescanned my Strong 4669x to no avail and later discovered that my neighbours aren't getting Multi Tv either. My installer is speaking too much grammer and I realize he wants to make a storm out of a tea cup so that I will have to pay high. Pls anyone who can guide me to get multitv back can send me instructions at oponecn@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jibikunle: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
please which satellite is the best now for 4663x11 with 60cm dish. please i need reply now
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Beetwo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
sunny78: hello house pls what happen to infinity is not coming on for the past 3day now

infinity is now on eutelsatw16 @ 16 degree and there are lots of free other stations 2 enjoy.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
Blofeld: Good day good people. My Multi Tv on Eutelsat W4 stopped working some days back. I rescanned my Strong 4669x to no avail and later discovered that my neighbours aren't getting Multi Tv either. My installer is speaking too much grammer and I realize he wants to make a storm out of a tea cup so that I will have to pay high. Pls anyone who can guide me to get multitv back can send me instructions at oponecn@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!

Try check out the way I fixed a little problem I had, by checking for a new frequency, and see whether it could work. But I think experts in the house would supply you a piece of info very soon.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2012
Blofeld: Good day good people. My Multi Tv on Eutelsat W4 stopped working some days back. I rescanned my Strong 4669x to no avail and later discovered that my neighbours aren't getting Multi Tv either. My installer is speaking too much grammer and I realize he wants to make a storm out of a tea cup so that I will have to pay high. Pls anyone who can guide me to get multitv back can send me instructions at oponecn@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless!

Just blindscan ur rx or if u can, input 12523 v 19531 and scan. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Blofeld(m): 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
olenyi:

Just blindscan ur rx or if u can, input 12523 v 19531 and scan. Regards.

Many thanks buddy, I got it resolved some moments back!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Blofeld(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
RedReact:

Try check out the way I fixed a little problem I had, by checking for a new frequency, and see whether it could work. But I think experts in the house would supply you a piece of info very soon.
Many thanks bro, the problem has been fixed!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
Pls, its eutelsat 16@16 degree is same as w3c? If yes, if i would move up my 90cm disg from multi tv to eutelsat 16, is it means that my dish would face the sky?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Beetwo(m): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
Obascoetubi: Pls, its eutelsat 16@16 degree is same as w3c? If yes, if i would move up my 90cm disg from multi tv to eutelsat 16, is it means that my dish would face the sky?

yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.