Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404485 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Yinka4dad(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Guys help me my multi tv is not goin n am not getting what going on
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jibikunle: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
the frequency has been changed from 12551v19531 to12522v19531
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by donziggy: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2012
@ALL, can u pls update the room, with ACTIVE frequencies for OTHER CHANNELS u have on MULTI TV NOW. so we know how many ACTIVE CHANNELS are on the 28.2* as of 08/12/2012. THANKX ALL
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2012
my 9ja tv has turn red.. And anytym i switch to multi tv is always red whch required switching my decoder off and on it again b4 it will hit green, pls has lasting solution to dis?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2012
R2bees: my 9ja tv has turn red.. And anytym i switch to multi tv is always red whch required switching my decoder off and on it again b4 it will hit green, pls has lasting solution to dis?
probably your diseqc switch is faulty(if you are using one anyway)or .your tuner is developing problems . . .equally check your cables and connections from decoder to the dish as for 9ja tv they have simply scrambled the channel again . . i read somewhere in the thread that the provider of 9ja Tv -infinity has moved to eutelsat 16A.

hope that helps.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2012
freshp:
probably your diseqc switch is faulty(if you are using one anyway)or .your tuner is developing problems . . .equally check your cables and connections from decoder to the dish as for 9ja tv they have simply scrambled the channel again . . i read somewhere in the thread that the provider of 9ja Tv -infinity has moved to eutelsat 16A.

hope that helps.
tanx man
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jibikunle: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
test this frequency 11155v45000 on amos 5 17degree east
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
jibikunle: test this frequency 11155v45000 on amos 5 17degree east

[size=15pt]ytinifni!!![/size]
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by freshp(m): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
R2bees: my 9ja tv has turn red.. And anytym i switch to multi tv is always red whch required switching my decoder off and on it again b4 it will hit green, pls has lasting solution to dis?

freshp:

hope that helps.

R2bees: tanx man

jibikunle: test this frequency 11155v45000 on amos 5 17degree east
thanks jibikunle

@ r2bees
that is their new frequency
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2012
My multi tv is red since this morning why?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by kibukila(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hi house I can not get France 24 (English) on multitv what is the problem,this channel is listed on the lyngsat.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by lexxybb: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
this topic should av changed because multitv is no more on astra 2b but astra 2f. admins pls note
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yinkaoke(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2012
pls guys in the house kindly help me with ideals
someone is comming to instal Joy Tv and multi tv for me tommorrow what are the things I should expect as in channels and pls what is the ideal of fee, I mean how much should every thing cost? he's going to buy the dish and everything, its a new and fresh installation.

Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
yinkaoke: pls guys in the house kindly help me with ideals
someone is comming to instal Joy Tv and multi tv for me tommorrow what are the things I should expect as in channels and pls what is the ideal of fee, I mean how much should every thing cost? he's going to buy the dish and everything, its a new and fresh installation.

Thanks
.as per cost of installation it #3k.nd expect at least 17 channels
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yinkaoke(f): 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
Thanks Habib55, what I need is the total cost of everything i.e dish, cables, decoder etc and the brand I should expect from him.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by dolpaz: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
yinkaoke: Thanks Habib55, what I need is the total cost of everything i.e dish, cables, decoder etc and the brand I should expect from him.
Budget something like 24k
It depends on the dish size (60cm around 2k5k, 90cm=4k) Decoder (srt 4669xii around 13k, 4669, 4930 and the likes) LNB, Cable and installation fee..but i'd suggest u go for 90cm so u can have a dual LNB for maximum enjoyment, Good luck !
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by md4real(m): 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
dolpaz:
Budget something like 24k
It depends on the dish size (60cm around 2k5k, 90cm=4k) Decoder (srt 4669xii around 13k, 4669, 4930 and the likes) LNB, Cable and installation fee..but i'd suggest u go for 90cm so u can have a dual LNB for maximum enjoyment, Good luck !
Bros, will double LNB serve well for decorder 4663 srt? Or further still, what will u advice me do with a 90cm dish with 4663 strong decorder? I mean, getting the best out of thaat combination.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by yinkaoke(f): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
ok thanks all.
One last one pls can I connect two TV's and does it mean additional cost and cable?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
olisechete: http://adfvr8Q for more info

Dont try this kind of trick next time. U don't use here to gain traffic to ur site.. Pls be warned.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
yinkaoke: ok thanks all.
One last one pls can I connect two TV's and does it mean additional cost and cable?

Will cost for the additional cable and tv plug and what ur installer charges u for his services. U could do it yourself if u are confident enough. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by auwalsparrow: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
pls forum kktv our tv&elijah off air what is the solution help please
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2012
auwal sparrow: pls forum kktv our tv&elijah off air what is the solution help please

Its there loud and clear. Check ur setup. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
KKtv was not showing late yesternight and early today but it's up and clear now.
@Olenyi, Elijah Tv has never shown at my side here o. Is it showing at all?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2012
RedReact:
@Olenyi, Elijah Tv has never shown at my side here o. Is it showing at all?

Nope. Looks like they went for xmas break. grin grin grin
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
olenyi:

Nope. Looks like they went for xmas break. grin grin grin
That one is a lazy break o cos it's been off air since last month. What of France 24? Is it obtainable on MultiTv? Real Tv is no longer broadcasting AlJazeera but DW.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 2:23am On Dec 15, 2012
RedReact:
That one is a lazy break o cos it's been off air since last month.

wink wink wink grin grin grin

RedReact:
What of France 24? Is it obtainable on MultiTv?

Naaa. Try amos 5.

RedReact:
Real Tv is no longer broadcasting AlJazeera but DW.

And BBC sometimes. smiley smiley smiley
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by nearest(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmmm, Is it advisable to dismantle my sirus4 90cm dish for this infinity? My multitv is fine and healthy with 60cm, but sirus 4 is boring. Any advice? Please.

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by jibikunle: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2012
its choice
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2012
nearest: Hmmmm, Is it advisable to dismantle my sirus4 90cm dish for this infinity? My multitv is fine and healthy with 60cm, but sirus 4 is boring. Any advice? Please.

If u can afford to forfeit tuesday champions league matches, why not try amos 5 with 16'e.

Or better still, try picking astra 4 with 60cm and go ahead to combine astra 2f and ew3c @ 16'e on ur 90cm. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Stevolat: 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
olenyi:

If u can afford to forfeit tuesday champions league matches, why not try amos 5 with 16'e.

Or better still, try picking astra 4 with 60cm and go ahead to combine astra 2f and ew3c @ 16'e on ur 90cm. Regards.
how do we go abt d trackin of d combos
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2012
Hi, i want to buy good lnbf called premium, and its just like 2in1 lnbf, can some one tel me if that one is good?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.