Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b - Satellite TV Technology (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (404859 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Derbyman(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2012
Beetwo:

yes
wats d tp 4 d infinity on w3c pls.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Derbyman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
Beetwo:

yes
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Obascoetubi: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
Can i easily track it when i move up my dish from multi tv?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Beetwo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Derbyman: wats d tp 4 d infinity on w3c pls.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by BasseyJ(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
Hi guys, i've 'moved' my multi tv tp to the new one and all that, just this morning, i was watching some programmes on it, but now, everything is red, is it an all round thing or should i check my dish?? Thanks
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Beetwo(m): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
Derbyman: wats d tp 4 d infinity on w3c pls.
use dis tp 12556 v, 30000 symbo rate, wen u hit 70%, try blind scannin 2 get it
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Saipro(m): 2:10am On Dec 02, 2012
The KKTVs & Elijah TV are stable on 12.560V symbol rate 3095

Other MultiTV channels at 97%
KKTV channels at 74%
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by don401(m): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2012
I exhuasted my energy yesterday trying to track multi-tv without knwin dat they have change tp. Can someone send me the tp with the highest signal strenght.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by olenyi: 4:50am On Dec 02, 2012
don401: I exhuasted my energy yesterday trying to track multi-tv without knwin dat they have change tp. Can someone send me the tp with the highest signal strenght.

12523 v 19531. Later input 12560 v 03093. Regards.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by filia4real(m): 5:27am On Dec 02, 2012
Saipro: The KKTVs & Elijah TV are stable on 12.560V symbol rate 3095
KKTV channels at 74%
Confirmed!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2012

KKTV channels at 74%
or 12.559... Tnx bro
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2012

KKTV channels at 74%

The KKTv channels are showing except d KKTv Adelhyde doesn't give sound, while Elija TV doesn't show. I will try again.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2012

KKTV channels at 74%
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by remmydada(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
all my multitv channels is no longer working i was given the new infinity freq as. 11156 v 45000 i was able to all the scrambled channels but non of the multi tv channel apear what do i do my kids missed the 4kids cartoon
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Derbyman(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=RedReact][/quote] i couldnt gt d kktv wit dis freq. Al multitv chanels ar working. Pls hlp
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Derbyman(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=RedReact][/quote] i cldnt gt d kktv o. Al multitv chanels ar working . Pls help
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
remmydada: all my multitv channels is no longer working i was given the new infinity freq as. 11156 v 45000 i was able to all the scrambled channels but non of the multi tv channel apear what do i do my kids missed the 4kids cartoon
Dont confuse Multitv with infinity. Multitv remains on their former position only d frequency changed. U have to move back ur dish to where it was to get multitv again
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 3:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
RedReact:

Press Menu on ur remote, then u should see d Lists such as: Installation, System Settings, Channels and others.
The Installation menu will be highlighted in blue, then u will see the submenus under Installation by the right hand side. The sub menu list include; Dish Setting, Motorised Setting, Auto Scan and others.
In case u didn't see d Motorised Setting, try Dish Setting by pressing OK. Try to look for d frequency where the quality and level bars will turn green, as against red they are showing. Try dt and let's see.
After that, u now leave d Dish Setting sub-menu and now autoscan for channels.

I have Done dat bro, no solution. Each time i changed 4rm Multi Tv to My Tv, n wanted 2 change baCk 2 MultiTV, multi Tv channels wouldn't show, all else i switch off the Decoder n ON it again..am Tired
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lucasinho:

I have Done dat bro, no solution. Each time i changed 4rm Multi Tv to My Tv, n wanted 2 change baCk 2 MultiTV, multi Tv channels wouldn't show, all else i switch off the Decoder n ON it again..am Tired

Tech experts in d house, please help solve this issue. I can't even go further to profer any solution cos my decoder has packed-up.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 7:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lucasinho:

How did u connect ur mytv and multitv? Tru diseqc. Go and check the port where u connect each dish on d diseqc switch outside. Assuming mytv dish is connected 2 port 1 and multitv port2.
Take ur remote press menu, click on installation, dish settings, then scroll to the name of ur sat (group) eg Intelsat 7,10ku for mytv, go to diseqc settings and set it to 1.0. Now set the port to d corresponding no. U have connected ur dish i.e port 1. Press exit on ur remote and save. Repeat d same 4 Astra2abd or d name of the sat u use 4 ur multitv. U shd b ok.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lucasinho:

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by thuggle(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
RedReact:

Tech experts in d house, please help solve this issue. I can't even go further to profer any solution cos my decoder has packed-up.

it might possibly be the diseqc which you're using.. try changing the positions or replace it
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
thuggle:

it might possibly be the diseqc which you're using.. try changing the positions or replace it

I will try dt tomorrow.
The decoder will come up and not show any signal on d decoder screen. Don't know what could av been the problem.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ameboperoo:
How did u connect ur mytv and multitv? Tru diseqc. Go and check the port where u connect each dish on d diseqc switch outside. Assuming mytv dish is connected 2 port 1 and multitv port2.
Take ur remote press menu, click on installation, dish settings, then scroll to the name of ur sat (group) eg Intelsat 7,10ku for mytv, go to diseqc settings and set it to 1.0. Now set the port to d corresponding no. U have connected ur dish i.e port 1. Press exit on ur remote and save. Repeat d same 4 Astra2abd or d name of the sat u use 4 ur multitv. U shd b ok.
Ameboperoo:
Ameboperoo:

Yess @Ameboperoo u rocK, Man It Worked! am So HaPI...MY diseqc was in Disable Mode, i Changed it as u explained...now i Can Enjoy as B4...@RedReact do The Same, The Solution @last .On which frequency can i get France 24?
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by bulksms12(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
pm
Do you have an urgent nid of liberty reserve for a
business,perfect money?Supply me with your
credible info and get a loan interest rate %30
duration 15 days colateral rate 20% all in
ecurrency.fast funding same day granteed!loan
range from $50 to $300 contact me name:mr peter
phone:08058795770  pin: 2211481B
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by reddrag: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2012
shocked
chaley,you guys be too much.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
The Jesus Is Lord channel on MyTV. Is it still there? If it is, please house, let me know the frequency. I want to watch my Shiloh 2012 program live at home. Please house, help me out.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2012
RedReact: The Jesus Is Lord channel on MyTV. Is it still there? If it is, please house, let me know the frequency. I want to watch my Shiloh 2012 program live at home. Please house, help me out.
Did u read d topic at all? or u just want to b rude.

1 Like

Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2012
Ameboperoo:
Did u read d topic at all? or u just want to b rude.

Haba my brother, why should I be rude?
I know the thread is for MultiTv, I agree, but some of us use both My and Multi Tvs together and if you read my last post, you will discover that I said my decoder got spoilt and just got it done yesterday.
So my brother, I didn't intend to put religious sentimentality here or create an unnecessary scenario.
Should I seek the house's opinion wrongly, pardon me.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Ameboperoo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
Just wish 2 point out that u shd remember 2 do d right thing. Dont remember mentionin anytin like religion sentiment in my post. Anyway lets move on as brother that we are. One Luv.
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by RedReact: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
Ameboperoo: Just wish 2 point out that u shd remember 2 do d right thing. Dont remember mentionin anytin like religion sentiment in my post. Anyway lets move on as brother that we are. One Luv.

U did the right thing by pointing out my deviation, in d first place, and u never mentioned anything related to religion. I only mentioned it based on d content of my post, which could look like attention.
Thanks so much for ur understanding, I'm so grateful. One Love!!!
Re: All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b by Lucasinho(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
RedReact: The Jesus Is Lord channel on MyTV. Is it still there? If it is, please house, let me know the frequency. I want to watch my Shiloh 2012 program live at home. Please house, help me out.
It z SCRAMBLEd...datz wat I gat now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (83) (Reply)

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.