Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

MMM Begins Matching of Participants - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Begins Matching of Participants (15106 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / MMM Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by idris4r83(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Bhchhc
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Valfrankie(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is more dependable than the federal government and will thrive even better this year! LONG LIVE MMM.

10 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
I knew it that this will not make front page. Bias Nairaland. If were to be against MMM now, even without any comment, it will be in front page

8 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by toluxa1(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
The bad belle of this Nairaland mods towards MMM is just so disgusting. If it was a negative news about MMM, we'd have seen two different versions on front page. But there refused to move this one after being mentioned several times.

@seun lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Ayosh(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
martinz1:
Get help is not working here, y na
try opera browser.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why? What is your own there?
es144000:
I want to hear payment has been made or received
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by ekanDamie: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
those that will be stupid enough to pay will be like pouring a cup of water in a dried ocean.
if you GH, MMM is matching the most vulnerable first lol.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
You think coming here will help you.

All you will hear will be negative comments.

Just as advised, always contact your guider once you have issues.

To your question, many people are still experiencing that because the system is releasing PO one after the other. Patience is important

Nlandking:
I can't gh I kept getting mavros are not available for withdrawal

My mavro has elapsed 30days I requested to gh on the 12th of December just before the break I was matched and part was paid before the break remaining some now I can't gh again

Anyone in my in my shoes too?

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Erums(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
nonny1212:
Finally!!!.... where are the HATERS??!!!
where are the ENEMIES OF PROGRESS??

My prayer is that you shall live longer to see my bank alert ringing GBAGAM!!! courtesy of MMM.

Federal government fails, MMM never fail.

before you stewpidly quote me, I'm working and also earning my salary. MMM is my plan B.

Yesso broda.. Just like i tell pple... Plan B might yield better than plan A... MMM pays
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Thank you.
ekanDamie:
those that will be stupid enough to pay will be like pouring a cup of water in a dried ocean.
if you GH, MMM is matching the most vulnerable first lol.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by georgeben205(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
I always had hope dat MMM will return nd by doin dis it has gained my full trust (smiles)...

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by martinz1: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
LeSulk:

I had a similar issue but I was advised to use Google Chrome to access the page and it worked!
Ayosh:
try opera browser.
Wow it worked ,thanks mehn u r good

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by tobby1987(m): 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Google chrome works better
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Tholley(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
martinz1:

Wow it worked ,thanks mehn u r good
Which did you use¿
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by martinz1: 8:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tholley:

Which did you use¿
Chrome,
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by blazer234: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2017
toluxa1:
Many of my downlines getting matched already. If you have been matched to PH, kindly do so as soon as possible as CRO will not. Take it likely with defaulters this time.

It is not TAKE IT LIKELY. It is TAKE IT LIGHTLY

6 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by peeta4u(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nlandking:

My mavro has elapsed 30days I requested to gh on the 12th of December just before the break I was matched and part was paid before the break remaining some now I can't gh again

keep trying it will

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by toluxa1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
blazer234:

It is not TAKE IT LIKELY. It is TAKE IT LIGHTLY

Thanks Prof, in very grateful you hear? Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by olokpa11(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
LeSulk:

I had a similar issue but I was advised to use Google Chrome to access the page and it worked!
thanks, the chrome worked for me
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Raymondfayowole(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
MMM is fully back...the longetivity of MMM depends on we d participant and nt Nairaland, no matter how many anti-mmm post dey put on fp as long as we keep on PH, Together we change the world. For those that are yet to GH please lets try nd exercise patient nd keep on preachin the gospel of MMM to every soul. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by cyberguy72(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nlandking:

change ur browser use UC browser
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by cmikel: 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just GH now ..hehehehehe.......

and i will PH again imediately i GH and GH and PH and GH and pH .............................

Haters go and die.....

I am making standard 30%

from my spare money

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2017
cyberguy72:
change ur browser use UC browser
I've used all the browser,,,chrome,,uc browser,,firefox,,operamini etc,,,its also telling me 'mavros not available for withdrawal',,,im tired
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by busybrain001(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
The people they matched me with have paid me...
I will be providing help immediately too...
Long live MMM...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by borntoexcel2000(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just get helped. It is working, keep on trying and change your browser

3 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please o. Is there anything I have to do to be paired after placing order for GH
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by peeta4u(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
faby11:
Please o. Is there anything I have to do to be paired after placing order for GH
nothing, just relax till u are merged.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Raymondfayowole(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
faby11:
wait for d system to pair ur order
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by mployer(m): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
busybrain001:
The people they matched me with have paid me...
I will be providing help immediately too...
Long live MMM...

Keep telling lies. Pay you on saturday?

MMM is dead, you guys go find real job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.