Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

MMM Begins Matching of Participants - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Begins Matching of Participants (15101 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / MMM Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by nonny1212: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
mployer:

Keep telling lies. Pay you on saturday?

MMM is dead, you guys go find real job.

You have been seeing testimonies yet you still doubt... infact....

4 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by abfan(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
mployer:

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by busybrain001(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
mployer:

If only you can think clearly before typing shit, u would know that people do online banking...

Was matched with two participants, and they both paid me. I hv also provided another help, and will be paying once matched cuz I do online banking too...
LONG LIVE MMM... haters keep hating!!!!

8 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by AdeniyiA(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
#watching, for how long it would take a pro-MMM post to grace the front page of Seun's nairaland... cool
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Fraih(f): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
I would be back..
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Gratefulsoul(m): 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
busybrain001:

If only you can think clearly before typing shit, u would know that people do online banking...

Was matched with two participants, and they both paid me. I hv also provided another help, and will be paying once matched cuz I do online banking too...

I love what you guys the participants are doing here.. Fighting back the media in which ever way you can.. Even if no body is being paid just be telling them you've been paid already so as to convince the undecided ones to go and PH. Kudos.. I love the trick..

9 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by one9jeria: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3543432/binary-options-trading-group trading binary options for a living in grand style
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by manofguts: 12:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Chosen1984:
WHEN SEUN AND HIS EVIL MODS HEARD THAT MMM HAS BEGUN MATCHING
I could see d biase was so prinstine glaring! Until recently, I used to think Nairaland is managed by respected, unbiased owners n Mods. But what I read recently leaves so much to be desired.

If it is anti-mmm, u likely see it on the FP, but if it is pro-mmm, pls search n u may find it-if at all- in an obscure corner.

So many lives depend on it even though d scheme obviuosly has its flaws.
What a shame!!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by rengsho: 4:53am On Jan 15, 2017
mployer:

Which Bush are you from. With latest tech we pay ourselves any time any day. Weekend or week days. Long Live MMM
Together we change the world.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 15, 2017
some people are doomed, after criticizing MMM it has come back,now you say people are lying that they got paid,why are you so bitter? you're gonna be so pained people will get paid,FYI some of us have jobs ,good jobs.

This is why Nigeria is where we are.The next man doesn't want his neighbour to prosper.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by xykms101: 5:39am On Jan 15, 2017
busybrain001:

keep deceiving yourself.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by xykms101: 5:43am On Jan 15, 2017
manofguts:

I could see d biase was so prinstine glaring! Until recently, I used to think Nairaland is managed by respected, unbiased owners n Mods. But what I read recently leaves so much to be desired.

If it is anti-mmm, u likely see it on the FP, but if it is pro-mmm, pls search n u may find it-if at all- in an obscure corner.

So many lives depend on it even though d scheme obviuosly has its flaws.
What a shame!!!

You can't expect any social platform to start advertising a ponzi scheme like MMM . This scheme had failed and ruined lot of lives in other countries , so why would you want it advertised here ?

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Even with internet banking? Hate is a bad thing. A times, it doesn't allow people to think straight.

mployer:

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 6:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Examples of the countries please? A lot of people just think they have opinion about MMM because of what they read on social media. I can tell you MMM is functioning in over 50 countries as at now.

xykms101:

You can't expect any social platform to start advertising a ponzi scheme like MMM . This scheme had failed and ruined lot of lives in other countries , so why would you want it advertised here ?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by itiswell1(m): 6:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Don't be tired. I kept trying also since Friday. I was able to GH around 4pm yesterday. So also like 3 different people that I know. Just it was said on your PO, everybody will be paid though it might take somedays

ikihealthplus:
I've used all the browser,,,chrome,,uc browser,,firefox,,operamini etc,,,its also telling me 'mavros not available for withdrawal',,,im tired
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by RealityShot: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2017
toluxa1:
Many of my downlines getting matched already. If you have been matched to PH, kindly do so as soon as possible as CRO will not. Take it likely with defaulters this time.

gh page not opening..
how come you say mmm is back?

have you been able to open gh page?
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by abnsugbe: 6:57am On Jan 15, 2017
itiswell1:
I knew it that this will not make front page. Bias Nairaland. If were to be against MMM now, even without any comment, it will be in front page

let them Ban me,Seun is a gay tribalistic anu offia

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by abnsugbe: 7:01am On Jan 15, 2017
mployer:

chaiiiii,no more news for ur blog..e pain na m

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by xykms101: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2017
itiswell1:
Examples of the countries please? A lot of people just think they have opinion about MMM because of what they read on social media. I can tell you MMM is functioning in over 50 countries as at now.

Sit down there ... They freeze and unfreeze in south Africa and Zimbabwe and participants had to wait forever to withdraw.

Nigerians are just too daft , we ought to have learnt our lessons from our sister countries.

You guys will have to wait forever to get back your money .... The scope is , you will have to start afresh meaning you will provide another help l.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by xykms101: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2017
itiswell1:
I knew it that this will not make front page. Bias Nairaland. If were to be against MMM now, even without any comment, it will be in front page

Fake news on the front page? you got to be kidding.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by 9ja4show: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2017
I have been matched
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by WalkerMichael(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2017
I have been matched ooooh.... Middle finger to mmm haters

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by akosh005: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2017
xykms101:

Jamb Question
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by soldierdollar(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Add uboma,ngeneukwenu and the soldierdoller abi soldier boy who wrote that lousy epistle today

Matching ? Lol? Please don't choke me with laughter grin Heard of ghost accounts ? These are accounts whose owners have long forgotten they exist .

Wake me when MMM start paying not when you're matched with ghost accounts grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by uboma(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:

Matching ? Lol? Please don't choke me with laughter grin Heard of ghost accounts ? These are accounts whose owners have long forgotten they exist .

Wake me when MMM start paying not when you're matched with ghost accounts grin

grin
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Favourkings: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2017
To write Happiness Letter In MMM , Follow the Link... Good Luck
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by smithmadu(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2017
cool
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by smithmadu(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
uboma:

grin
Have nothing to say to you.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017
fewj:
Human beings are more important than cows, BOYCOTT BEEF NOW in sympathy with people killed by Fulani Herdsmen
Chop pork, chicken & chevron instead.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2017
wahabian:
some people are doomed, after criticizing MMM it has come back,now you say people are lying that they got paid,why are you so bitter? you're gonna be so pained people will get paid,FYI some of us have jobs ,good jobs.

This is why Nigeria is where we are.The next man doesn't want his neighbour to prosper.
U r prospering by taking anoda person's money wt out providing goods or services 2 dt person in exchange. No consumer satisfaction is being met or satisfied. U keep passing d increasing debt load thru ur downlines adding 2 it as u collect 30% interest & oda bonuses. Everybody cannot get paid. Dts d truth mmm hides 4rm its participants. Som1 someday has 2 foot d bill. Dts d underlying fact of any pyramid scheme.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Maltaleeza(f): 10:08am On Jan 15, 2017
Nlandking:
I can't gh I kept getting mavros are not available for withdrawal

My mavro has elapsed 30days I requested to gh on the 12th of December just before the break I was matched and part was paid before the break remaining some now I can't gh again

Anyone in my in my shoes too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / Nigeria: Investors lose N17b in 4 days,as NSE set to accelerate Islamic finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.