Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

MMM Begins Matching of Participants - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Begins Matching of Participants (15105 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / MMM Nigeria Is In Dire Need Of Participants / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by 2ndking: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Nlandking:
I can't gh I kept getting mavros are not available for withdrawal

My mavro has elapsed 30days I requested to gh on the 12th of December just before the break I was matched and part was paid before the break remaining some now I can't gh again

Anyone in my in my shoes too?

Try using Google Chrome to access the site
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by uboma(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2017
smithmadu:
Have nothing to say to you.

I didn't expect you to say anything either
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by ThatIgboBoy: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:

Matching ? Lol? Please don't choke me with laughter grin Heard of ghost accounts ? These are accounts whose owners have long forgotten they exist .

Wake me when MMM start paying not when you're matched with ghost accounts grin

People are being matched and people are getting help and providing help

Keep your ignorance off cyber space
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by dollyjoy(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

People are being matched and people are getting help and providing help

Keep your ignorance off cyber space
I think you should say what you know, haven't seen anyone that have been matched to get paid.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by ThatIgboBoy: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think you should say what you know, haven't seen anyone that have been matched to get paid.

And i have seen.

so whatelse do u have to say?
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2017
gemale:

U r prospering by taking anoda person's money wt out providing goods or services 2 dt person in exchange. No consumer satisfaction is being met or satisfied. U keep passing d increasing debt load thru ur downlines adding 2 it as u collect 30% interest & oda bonuses. Everybody cannot get paid. Dts d truth mmm hides 4rm its participants. Som1 someday has 2 foot d bill. Dts d underlying fact of any pyramid scheme.

Let me educate you a little.MMM takes from plenty and gives to less.How? when you provide help,you are lending out money you don't need immediately to someone-say, a cobbler,a baker,a barber etc.He uses that money to produce new shoes, buy new materials to increase production and makes more sales.Then he in return takes profit and provides help to some other person who will use the money for some other thing.what MMM does is to facilitate the flow of money in the system which some people have been hoarding before its arrival.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by kYjelly2: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
wahabian:

Let me educate you a little.MMM takes from plenty and gives to less.How? when you provide help,you are lending out money you don't need immediately to someone-say, a cobbler,a baker,a barber etc.He uses that money to produce new shoes, buy new materials to increase production and makes more sales.Then he in return takes profit and provides help to some other person who will use the money for some other thing.what MMM does is to facilitate the flow of money in the system which some people have been hoarding before its arrival.

So why must there be attached 30% in such a "wonderful helping" scheme

...you guys make too many assumptions, so someone that GH of 2 million naira, is that person a barber or cobbler too

what about the guiders what about chuddy and his 4 billion naira GH guess shoe making must be really paying off huh

truth be told, if you want to properly execute what you are saying, there would:

A) be no outrageous "guaranteed" profits and bonuses paid out just for "helping".

B) be a system in place, whereby potential investors can invest in up and coming businesses, choosing from an array of options, like your up and coming cobbler, programmer... then the potential investor would need to perform his/her due diligence, while the both parties agree on a profit sharing formula through the system.

both of which mmm is not.

something tells me you already know it's a ponzi scheme though, but you just don't care or are simply arguing for argument sake.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by cyberguy72(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
ikihealthplus:
I've used all the browser,,,chrome,,uc browser,,firefox,,operamini etc,,,its also telling me 'mavros not available for withdrawal',,,im tired
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
kYjelly2:

...you guys make too many assumptions, so someone that GH of 2 million naira, is that person a barber or cobbler too

what about the guiders what about chuddy and his 4 billion naira GH guess shoe making must be really paying off huh

truth be told, if you want to properly execute what you are saying, there would:

A) be no outrageous "guaranteed" profits and bonuses paid out just for "helping".

B) be a system in place, whereby potential investors can invest in up and coming businesses, choosing from an array of options, like your up and coming cobbler, programmer... then the potential investor would need to perform his/her due diligence, while the both parties agree on a profit sharing formula through the system.

something tells me you already know it's a ponzi scheme though, but you just don't care or are simply arguing for argument sake.

You are operating on pentium 2,do i have to explain every single thing?The person who puts 2million will be providing help to the cobbler,by the time he gets his money back ,it would have helped the cobbler one way or the other and he either provides help(to a tomato seller)or spends it .

If you cant comprehend that,just remove the cobbler in the example and replace it with whatever you want.

As for the issue of guiders,it is open to anyone,you can also apply to be a guider .They are working on the system in such a way that you can change your guider if he /she isnt effective.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
wahabian:

The only flow of money mmm is facilitating is from the bottom of the pyramid to the top with the guiders at the pinnacle. Your first sentence is inaccurate. MMM takes from those with plenty, promising them more, that is then taken from those with little. Set aside sentiments for awhile. Everyone who put money into mmm gets more out of it. If the money isn't being increased, wouldn't there be a deficit in the balance sheet? Deficits don't just go away permanently. They can only be delayed. Inevitably, someone has 2 shoulder them. I don't like writing epistles but I just have 2 because all evil needs to flourish is for good men to say & do nothing. Let me use this analogy to simplify mmm. MMM is like a pot of stew/soup with no meat inside initially. The owners of that pot of soup/stew now tell me to put 10 pieces of meat inside their pot & get 13 pieces after some time. A little while later, while my meat is still in d pot, they now tell you to bring 10 pieces to put in the pot, promising you d same 13 pieces after sometime. We now have 20 pieces of meat in the pot meanwhile the returns we both expect is 26 pieces (13+13). Thats a deficit of 6 pieces of meat. So what mmm does is take 3 pieces of meat from u & give me that put my meat 1st 13 pieces of meat. They (or u) then go & look 4 another person to put 10 pieces of meat into their pot promising him/her the same 13 pieces. Remember that instead of 10,you now have 7pieces of meat. To be able 2 give u 13 pieces, dey now have to take 6 pieces of meat 4rm that person. That person now has 4. Meanwhile the owners are removing 1 or 2 pieces in the name of bonuses. Tell me, Isn't it a mata of time before someone who puts his 10 pieces of meat expecting 13 pieces in that pot ends up with no single piece of meat?

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
kYjelly2:

You sir are blessed. I was starting to feel like how prophet macaiah in the Bible must have felt when he saw other prophets under the influence of a lying spirit. Indeed, the speaker of truth has no friend. Thank you for making me realize that I am not insane for choosing not to jump on this pro-mmm bandwagon.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
gemale:

The only flow of money mmm is facilitating is from the bottom of the pyramid to the top with the guiders at the pinnacle. Your first sentence is inaccurate. MMM takes from those with plenty, promising them more, that is then taken from those with little. Set aside sentiments for awhile. Everyone who put money into mmm gets more out of it. If the money isn't being increased, wouldn't there be a deficit in the balance sheet? Deficits don't just go away permanently. They can only be delayed. Inevitably, someone has 2 shoulder them. I don't like writing epistles but I just have 2 because all evil needs to flourish is for good men to say & do nothing. Let me use this analogy to simplify mmm. MMM is like a pot of stew/soup with no meat inside initially. The owners of that pot of soup/stew now tell me to put 10 pieces of meat inside their pot & get 13 pieces after some time. A little while later, while my meat is still in d pot, they now tell you to bring 10 pieces to put in the pot, promising you d same 13 pieces after sometime. We now have 20 pieces of meat in the pot meanwhile the returns we both expect is 26 pieces (13+13). Thats a deficit of 6 pieces of meat. So what mmm does is take 3 pieces of meat from u & give me that put my meat 1st 13 pieces of meat. They (or u) then go & look 4 another person to put 10 pieces of meat into their pot promising him/her the same 13 pieces. Remember that instead of 10,you now have 7pieces of meat. To be able 2 give u 13 pieces, dey now have to take 6 pieces of meat 4rm that person. That person now has 4. Meanwhile the owners are removing 1 or 2 pieces in the name of bonuses. Tell me, Isn't it a mata of time before someone who puts his 10 pieces of meat expecting 13 pieces in that pot ends up with no single piece of meat?

If it wasnt for the media,the pieces of meat will keep rotating.Actually MMM is doing what banks are supposed to be doing.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by komonibo(m): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
wahabian:

wowww I cud have given dis ur comment a thousand love if I cud

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omo i don tire for all you self acclaimed analyst tinking you know better. What do you think your banks do? is it not to take money from the plenty, majorly the poor and make a few rich?? Do you know how many banks went under in the last tens years, did the people get their money back?

Pls tell me what is more evil than the stock exchange where people lost over 1.5 trillion naira in less than one year! is this not a bigger scam than MMM? and the stock market is suppose to be legit rit??

its all a matter of choice, if you want to leave your money in the bank and get 3% after 30 years, or u leave it in your house under your bed and i pray its still has some value cos by then inflation would have swindled you or i decide to put my money in MMM and get 30% in one month is my concern. Majority know that they might loose their money, they decide to do it all the same.

If u want chop meat, you are free abeg; enuf of all this meat analysis

There is no safe place brother, the world aint fair, that y u have rich and poor, some win and some loose!

wahabian:

If it wasnt for the media,the pieces of meat will keep rotating.Actually MMM is doing what banks are supposed to be doing.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
gemale:

u have certainly sounded very intelligent with this analogy and i thought of giving you an answer as to where the seemingly unaccounted pieces of meet will come from since the previous meat providers are taking more than can be accounted for. but if u r smart enough to think like this and the system is back up and paying then be smart enough to find out where that extra comes from. note that mmm can still stand without new participants. now run along and do your assignment
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
gemale:

and while u r at it, pls tell me y the banks who don't have such deficits were unable to pay in December but now at least they are paying although their atms still have limits.

1 Like

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
OneSentence:

and while u r at it, pls tell me y the banks who don't have such deficits were unable to pay in December but now at least they are paying although their atms still have limits.
@ least dey didn't totally freeze withdrawals lyk mmm. Yes some branches ran out of cash bt some of dem remedied d situation by borrowing cash 4rm oda branches dt weren't besieged by withdrawal orders 2 cover d deficits. Limits were imposed so dt a certain threshold of liquidity wld b maintained by d banks so as b able 2 carry out business activities lyk giving out loans so dt dey cld make their own money. Some Pple I know who didn't use atms were able 2 access funds dey required 4 d season. U wnt 2 compared ds 2 mmm dt didn't pay out a dime ds Xmas season?
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by nkemjacob2(m): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
dey will not paste dis on front page. if it is to talk bad against dem. dey will all means... mmm is trust-able dan ur confused gvt
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Lajet: 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
I think they are matching people that have small money because i have not be able to GH since Friday. i will have patience
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by tundeks: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
gemale:

@ least dey didn't totally freeze withdrawals lyk mmm. Yes some branches ran out of cash bt some of dem remedied d situation by borrowing cash 4rm oda branches dt weren't besieged by withdrawal orders 2 cover d deficits. Limits were imposed so dt a certain threshold of liquidity wld b maintained by d banks so as b able 2 carry out business activities lyk giving out loans so dt dey cld make their own money. Some Pple I know who didn't use atms were able 2 access funds dey required 4 d season. U wnt 2 compared ds 2 mmm dt didn't pay out a dime ds Xmas season?
Get rich or die trying, no dey carry other people's matter for head, join MMM before its too late, MMM pays

2 Likes

Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by gemale(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
tundeks:

Get rich or die trying, no dey carry other people's matter for head, join MMM before its too late, MMM pays
My soul & conscience are not for sale. Thank you. Besides, I don't believe the ultimate goal in life is to make money by any means. What you have is different from who you are.
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Omowumi5214: 12:42am On Jan 17, 2017
JOIN MMM EXPRESS
REGISTER https://mmm.express/?ref=634606747f6 LETS ENJOY TOGETHER...
150% after 15days of PH
10% Registration bonus
10% Referral bonus
BITCOIN ONLY
AUTO CONFIRMATION FOR SYSTEM MEMBERS Min PH 10$, Max PH 1000$ Min GH 15$, Max GH 2000$ LAUNCHED 20th Dec 2016 join using this official link

MMM express link
https://mmm.express/?ref=634606747f6
Re: MMM Begins Matching of Participants by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Was matched today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP). / Earn $200 Weekly: Prime Share And Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Own Home!" / Improve On This Ability And Never Work For Money Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.