Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! (10527 Views)

Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Why I Slept With My Husband's Best Friend / Married Woman Stuck In Bed With Husband’s Best Friend While Having Sex [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by irririchris(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
My name is Tola(not real name) and my life is in shambles. I am what you call a new bride having been married for barely 6months.

I met my husband Kayode (not real name) about a year and a half ago at a mutual friend’s birthday party. It wasn’t love at first sight. In actual fact, it was quite the opposite. He appeared very rude and demanded that I dance with him which I refused. It was obvious he had taken more than enough of his share of drinks and was a little tipsy. I recall him being in the company of his friend Toks (not real name) who tried calm him down and also apologise for his actions. Toks took my number and promised to call to ensure that his friend kayode apologised properly.

Two days after the party, I got a call from Kayode who apologised and asked to make it up by buying dinner. We met for dinner and I saw that the sober Kayode was really nice and we had a lot in common. We talked long into the night and it was obvious that we were going to spend more time in each other’s company.

Fast forward, a year later, we were married! Wow! I am a married woman at last. I intend to be very happy in this marriage or so I thought…..

While I struggled to adjust to married life and make time out for my husband Kayode, life did not change at all. He made it very clear that Toks and himself were inseparable and no one can come in between both of them. It was not uncommon for me to prepare meals for two as Kayode would often come home with Toks to have his meals. I began to wonder if I was married to two of them but Kayode would not listen.

On this day that I will forever regret, I was in the bathroom when Toks came to the house to see his friend Kayode who just stepped out of the house briefly. I quickly wrapped my towel around me and opened the door for Toks to come in. I had just started bathing and needed to go back to finish off my bath. After all, this was my husband’s childhood friend. I opened the door and let him into the house apologising for not responding quicker to his knocks. I remember specifically asking him to wait for his friend who just stepped out for a minute to pick some groceries. I went back into the bathroom to finish up my bath but as I stepped out of the bathroom the second time; Toks was right by the door . I do not know how long he had been standing there waiting…..

As there was no place to run to, I knew I was in trouble even before he touched me…his eyes said it all………All my cries were muffled by his big hand that he used to cover my mouth…….he kept mumbling that he saw me first but had to let go for his friend………

Finally, it was over and his parting words were ” if you like, tell your husband, he will not believe you“…….. Tell me, am I not in trouble? What do I do now?

Oh, how I wish I could turn back the clock and not opened the door… Why and how could I have thought Toks was harmless? How?

Come to think of it, this is all Kayode’s fault or is it mine? No, it Toks that is an animal! I just don’t know what to think anymore. My mind is in turmoil….I want to tell my husband but am afraid that will be the end of my marriage… Should I tell? Or Shouldn’t? Hasnt it been said that what you don’t know, don’t hurt? I’m confused…… .

Every woman needs to hear my story….Rape is real and the rapist is usual someone you trust or are comfortable with….very rarely the stranger that attacks in the streets…..Please watch out

Source: https://tinuola.blog/2017/01/12/raped-by-my-husbands-best-friend/
© Mrs Tinuola Agbabiaka,
a marriage counsellor,
Practical Christian Living Initiative is a non profit organisation geared towards encouraging love and romance in marriages as well as encouraging mature Singles who are waiting for their life partner.

you can follow us on facebook-Practical Christian Living Initiative twitter, IG ND Linkedin-- @PCLI_NG
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by decatalyst(m): 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
I actually wanted to say Nollyhood is back again grin
But on a second thought, I know people go through far worse experience.

1. You are a woman, you should know better how to control your home. The event that happened shows you do not "own" the home yet! If you "own" the home, you can influence who comes into your home and when they come. Don't get me wrong. Ain't saying you should chase away your husband's family or friends but there is a way women of yesteryears determine these things. Go for grooming!

2. Having sex with your husband's friend is a betrayal of trust and loyalty under any circumstance. Don't get me wrong or feel hurt by the way I put it. Be it in the front of a sibling or a relative, under no circumstance should a woman be half unclad. The mistake is yours and it's a lesson to others reading this.

3. Forgive yourself for what is done. Its not your fault after all. Don't dwell in the hurt, move on and take the lessons learnt to heart.

4. Sit your husband and tell him in the most sober and reflective way you can think of. Not letting him know is far worse dear. Ensure you are prepared for his anger and hurting words. He will heal in no time id he really loves you. But by telling him, you have lessen the burden of guilt on yourself. Implications of making this a secret between you and his friend is far worse. The friend would be an oliver twist in your life and he could result in blackmail.

5. Pray hard and give your mind rest.

And to the beast in the form of a friend, his doom is near cause no one betrays a childhood trust and go scout free.

Please, accept my sympathy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
You wore towel to open door for a stranger.... hahahah funny story.

3 Likes

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by dacblogger: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tell your husband...he has the right 2 know.
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
shocked sorry to say but this looks fictional to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Even though it's not their real names, the fact that she chose yoloba names has already said it. Na afonjas cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by SuperSuave(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
I like this story but you need to move it to the literature section and don't forget to update the next episodes soon kiss

2 Likes

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by irririchris(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
It is not fictional ooo. Thanks
walcut:
shocked sorry to say but this looks fictional to me.
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by irririchris(m): 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
Alright, we move it there and send the link to you..
SuperSuave:
I like this story but you need to move it to the literature section and don't forget to update the next episodes soon kiss
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by ObaKlaz: 5:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
lofty900:
Even though it's not their real names, the fact that she chose yoloba names has already said it. Na afonjas cheesy
OSU, how market? tongue
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Luckylife(m): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
God will be your strength in this difficult situation IJN Amen . Some humans are mysterious and shameless . My advice is for you to use this opportunity to know if yourr husband truly loves you as his wife. But you have to do it smartly and very convincing . Use two camera phone to video the spot in the sitting room when u confront that your husband best friend and make sure you threatening him that you will expose him and your husband will believe you . The rapist may expose himself by repeating what will expose him and u make sure the video is recording him without his knowledge. When you get enough evidence you can tell you husband and if he refuse to believe you than you show him the video where his so called friend admits and say he (ur husband ) will not believe you .

1 Like

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by ladyF(f): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's the super sorry, a life of strife and sorrow. cry
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by irririchris(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
It's a blog to share real life issues, So people can send in stories and we will share them anonymously.
MY STORY AND YOU:

TELL YOUR RELATIONSHIP STORY TO INSPIRE, ENCOURAGE OR EDUCATE SOMEONE.
Your story may be what will help someone take a learning towards making a relationship decision.... Tell us about your relationships experiences with the opposite sex, in law's, friends, hired help etc.... We will keep names anonymous..... Everyone has a story and someone needs to hear yours.... Please send to botl@pclng.org. Headline it - MY STORY AND YOU. We reserve the right to edit appropriately... Looking forward to reading from you.....

Practical Christian Living Initiative
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Kentura(m): 5:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Diplomaticbeing(m): 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nonsense! This is a recycled old fiction.
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Too bad
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by wizzprince(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2017
y u no tell am say

u wan give am BJ

then do the needfull on his balls

dont struggle always , ladies learn to agree wit the attacker and disagree whn he is about to come

i have learnt that only smart ppl survive in this cruel world

by now he will be the one tell the story not you

1 Like

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by chigoizie7(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Try to invite him over again, then poison him, or arrange for people to kill him.

I just hate it when u commit such abominable crimes with impunity, this is not just a crime but an emotional torture if not for the rest of her life.

I don't care if it happened to the op friend, my advice is for all especially ladies, I am not saying that men are not abused. But for this type who doesn't feel bad for his actions and even told u that I can't do nothing, please get justice by yourself, don't wait for govt.
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2017
hmmn madam u people had sex dat's not rape, why didn't u rush inside de bathroom and close it's door immediately u saw him . all dis cork and bull stories de wonder me sometimes undecided

1 Like

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Medunah: 6:24am On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:

1. You are a woman, you should know better how to control your home. The event that happened shows you do not "own" the home yet! If you "own" the home, you can influence who comes into your home and when they come. Don't get me wrong. Ain't saying you should chase away your husband's family or friends but there is a way women of yesteryears determine these things. Go for grooming!

2. Having sex with your husband's friend is a betrayal of trust and loyalty under any circumstance. Don't get me wrong or feel hurt by the way I put it. Be it in the front of a sibling or a relative, under no circumstance should a woman be half unclad. The mistake is yours and it's a lesson to others reading this.

3. Forgive yourself for what is done. Its not your fault after all. Don't dwell in the hurt, move on and take the lessons learnt to heart.

4. Sit your husband and tell him in the most sober and reflective way you can think of. Not letting him know is far worse dear. Ensure you are prepared for his anger and hurting words. He will heal in no time id he really loves you. But by telling him, you have lessen the burden of guilt on yourself. Implications of making this a secret between you and his friend is far worse. The friend would be an oliver twist in your life and he could result in blackmail.

And to the beast in the form of a friend, his doom is near cause no one betrays a childhood trust and go scout free.

As usual, blaming the victim

The wife should tell her husband, True!!!
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Take this dumb ass fiction outta here. angry
Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by decatalyst(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:

As usual, blaming the victim

The wife should tell her husband, True!!!

Its not blaming the victim! Its taking responsibility and that the first step to self healing and redemption.

1 Like

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by gemale(m): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Rape is neva d victim's fault.

1 Like

Re: Raped By My Husband’s Best Friend! by Obakoolex(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2017
Firstly from the oneset you have a soft spot for the friend and he noticed it and took advantage of that, you said ur husband step out' meaning he could be back anytime soon, so why didn't you scream or resist him at your best instead you went along with d flow after d towel drops and afterwards you felt so guilty. Well just get over it and don't bother to tell your hubby cos he's even worse than your friend in the act! Believe me they both had history in such act not today only if you want your man to take revenge on his friend wife too cos am sure that's what he ll do

(1) (Reply)

Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? / Does Distance Matter In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.