Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,746 members, 7,959,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me (1382 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Feezdculestboy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pals,my girlfriend is 4months older than me.Should I tell her?she always thought before that am 1year older than her
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Nova15: 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yes na. She's still ur mate even if she's months older.

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tell her so she knows, four months isn't a big deal.
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by madridguy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Age is just number so far she has her head on her shoulder.
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by ikp120(m): 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
See how people dey use their hands to buy wahala angry
No tell am anything o.
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
ikp120:
See how people dey use their hands to buy wahala angry

No tell am anything o.
lyk say U read ma mind... 1 of ma female friends left Me 'coz I'm 1yr older than her... She dey find person wey use 5yrs+ senior her... Ma current female friend is 4yrs older than I am, she dey tink say I senior her with 1yr, if I tell her make lizard get "smiling face"

3 Likes

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by ikp120(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
lyk say U read ma mind... 1 of ma female friends left Me 'coz I'm 1yr older than her... She dey find person wey use 5yrs+ senior her... Ma current female friend is 4yrs older than I am, she dey tink say I senior her with 1yr, if I tell her make lizard get "smiling face"

Lolzzz grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Emescot(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
gringrin Tell am first make i see, if she react badly just frown tell am say u wan test am grin

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
grin agreed. It ain't serious . if she don't ask,don't tell
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
gringrin Tell am first make i see, if she react badly just frown tell am say u wan test am grin
Okay, I hear U... I no dey test again.. Na ma aunties I wan dey date now, ee b lyk say dose small girls no wan get sense again, nah dia papa mate dem dey find.. And Me no get #PotBelly ambition... I aint gon' tell any lady ma age anymur..
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by LordDecency(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
You are not the Only Dude who has lied abuh his Age.....

You never can tell if She's Older or not... Only if you have a proof {Evidence}.

Ladies don't get Along with a Dude who has once lied abuh his self in a relationship while She's been truthful....

Take a Turn Drop it as a Joke.....laugh over it and drop the real thing....
One thing still remain same with her....

{Am i sure every other thing He said to me aren't lies
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by LifeofAirforce1: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can't date a woman older than me

But i can fucck a woman older than I am.
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin agreed. It ain't serious . if she don't ask,don't tell
She shuldnt try askin' 'coz I wnt even tell and de deed myt've been done b4 she discovers sef... I discover'd ma current female friend is 4yrs older than Me, on 1st of January. Tho I dnt let it freak Me, I still behave de way I do normally.... If she knwz ehn, the world myt end 'coz I dorn too boss de r'ltnshp. If she knwz, she'll b feelin' lyk a guy thats yunger's controllin' her
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Emescot(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
Okay, I hear U... I no dey test again.. Na ma aunties I wan dey date now, ee b lyk say dose small girls no wan get sense again, nah dia papa mate dem dey find.. And Me no get #PotBelly ambition... I aint gon' tell any lady ma age anymur..
grin i hear yo. Get urself a sugar mummy and leave those small girls
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
I can't date a woman older than me

But i can fucck a woman older than I am.
Eh God, see person husband... God help the girl child
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emescot:
grin i hear yo. Get urself a sugar mummy and leave those small girls
way to go bro, its once in a lifetime sumtin...

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
She shuldnt try askin' 'coz I wnt even tell and de deed myt've been done b4 she discover'd sef... I discover'd ma current female friend is 4yrs older than Me, on 1st of January. Tho I dnt let it freak Me, I still behave de way I do normally.... If she knwz ehn, the world myt end 'coz I dorn too boss de r'ltnshp. If she knwz, she'll b feelin' lyk a guy thats yunger's controllin' her
grin grin
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by LordDecency(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
She shuldnt try askin' 'coz I wnt even tell and de deed myt've been done b4 she discovers sef... I discover'd ma current female friend is 4yrs older than Me, on 1st of January. Tho I dnt let it freak Me, I still behave de way I do normally.... If she knwz ehn, the world myt end 'coz I dorn too boss de r'ltnshp. If she knwz, she'll b feelin' lyk a guy thats yunger's controllin' her

cheesy

Tuwale Baba

1 Share

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Filmewell(f): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elshahzad:
I hope you have good intentions for her
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Elshahzad: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
Filmewell:

I hope you have good intentions for her
only ma heart can answer that buh as 4 now, its still on a "Great Adventure"
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by chigoizie7(m): 11:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tomorrow u will open a thread to ask us if it is wise to marry a girl that is older by 4 months.

1 Like

Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
J
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
chigoizie7:
Tomorrow u will open a thread to ask us if it is wise to marry a girl that is older by 4 months.

Hehehe, I swear down !
Re: Shuld I Tell Her,she Is 4months Older Than Me by Dannidom(m): 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
my brother lie your way through... Damn the consequencies

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Youtube Video Of Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Naked / My Boyfriends Wife Beat Me With Koboko And Arrested Me. I Want Justic / My Experience With My Ex Girlfriend Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.