Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. (11577 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. by IbrahimB: 3:51am On Dec 21, 2009
@ Olaadegbu

Thank you Olaadegbu for your contribution. Actually, as you might have noticed this is a discussion between muslims - I'm not sure quoting Paul will count for much.

Secondly, the verse of the Qur'an you quoted cannot be used as a proof that Jesus has died already. It's futuristic and of the three only 1 has come to pass and that is his birth. The 2nd will come to be during Jesus's second coming. Hadiths of the Prophet tell us that Isa will return and be a Just Ruler. He will die, muslims will pray his funeral and he shall be buried beside the Prophet in Medina.

The 3rd will be when he's raised up i.e. the day of judgement.

@ Usisky
[4:157]  And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him.

Consistently in the Quran, God refers to the soul as the real person. As far as God is concerned the body is just a host for the real you"the real person. the body only serves us in this world, but after our death the soul lives on. for the reighteous as soon as they die God raises them to Himself. for the unreighteous, they wait untill the day of judgmnet. infact the jews did infact kill jesus, but jesus the "body", but prior to that God has already raised his soul to Himself, i.e the real persson, jesus the "soul".

I have read your post Usisky. Essentially, what you've just done is to contradict the Qur'an. I'm afraid that is the long and short of it.
Re: Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. by Amujale(m): 5:03am On Feb 04, 2020
Jesus is a fictitious character that was invented by liars and fakers.
Re: Death Of Jesus,evidence From The Quran. by Amujale(m): 5:06am On Feb 04, 2020
All the Abrahamic religious text are fake, false and counterinuitive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Motivational Quotes From Nouman Ali Khan / Muslim Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.