Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43838 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "Allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising Allah's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by outrage: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^
undecided
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Emusan(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
may God forgive them because they dont know what their doing.

19 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emusan: may God forgive them because they dont know what their doing.
I think they know exactly what they are doing

35 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Bunch of cowards

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by naffysa(f): 1:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
They are not muslims

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by abdulkayus(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims

simple as dat. Dey are nt true muslims. Jus bunch of intolerant, bigot and sentimental ppl. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership. Some peeps up north has been brainwash beyond redemtion.

34 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ochukoccna: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus:

simple as dat. Dey are nt true muslims. Jus bunch of intolerant, bigot and sentimental ppl. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership. Some peeps up north has been brainwash beyond redemtion.
From the account I read, the celebration was very widespread
Does it now mean all of them are not muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by karlmax2: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus:

then who are they?.this is show why the northern muslims are against this present government and why they are hell bent on making nigeria ungovernable with their bombings.this is just the evidence!

16 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by slap1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mukhtar Yero is not immortal. Someone should tell them that.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emusan: may God forgive them because they dont know what their doing.

They do know what exactly they are doing.

From the start, it was all conspiracy and propaganda and so it has yielded result.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus:

Aren't you proud of your brothers anymore?

Islam is a religion of violence thus derive joy from evil.

I bet you will agree with me that Boko Haram are true muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by karlmax2: 2:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
slap1: Mukhtar Yero is not immortal. Someone should tell them that.
exactly and mind u the deputy governor would be a christain so all those that are celebrating another mans demise should take note.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TeenageMoney(m): 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Shocking as it may sound, and un-Nigerian it was, as some Kaduna residents were agog with celebration when the news of the death of Governor Yakowa filtered in from Bayelsa.

People in Kawo, Angwarimi, Tudun Wada Pawa, Angwan Dosa, Mararaban Rido, some parts of Zaria and other surrounding villages are having "a shocking but fanatics jubilating" and youths driving bikes recklessly as if its Sallah celebration.

All Mai shayi joints are full with smiling faces of people who are delighted in ignorance that a brother died, that a governor who have giving leadership his best, a man that in honestly have excelled more than any governor in the North today, simply because he is not one of us.

He is a Christian, and one of our own, .....continue reading

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 13volts(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
The moment the helicopter crashed and claimed the life of Kaduna State Governor, 3 things instantly came to my mind;
1. Am glad the crash didn't happened in anywhere near northern Nigeria, it happened in a remote creek in Bayelsa.
2. The media, blogs, websites, social media will be filled with stories of how Muslims will be celebrating the death
3. Conspiracy theories will also rant the air on how northern leaders with there so called " Born to rule syndrome" are responsible for the crash.
Now my prediction has come to pass.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.
The ostrich in an attempt to hide itself buries its head in the ground and exposes its body

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2012
Southern Christians no celebrate when Yaradua died and Gej took over?

22 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nkonadi(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nkonadi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Did u hear of such news?

Just admit it that the muslims are heartless...

28 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
13volts: The moment the helicopter crashed and claimed the life of Kaduna State Governor, 3 things instantly came to my mind;
1. Am glad the crash didn't happened in anywhere near northern Nigeria, it happened in a remote creek in Bayelsa.
2. The media, blogs, websites, social media will be filled with stories of how Muslims will be celebrating the death
3. Conspiracy theories will also rant the air on how northern leaders with there so called " Born to rule syndrome" are responsible for the crash.
Now my prediction has come to pass.
U don turn Bro TB or better acidtalk grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by gramci: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012

From their chanting of allah akbar its safe to conclude that they are Hindus

45 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Clerverly: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
In as much as I hate and loathe present day Nigerian Leaders and even wish instant deaths for all of them, I find it rather callous and stupidity to be celebrating the dead of one the theives along ethnic or religious lines. Having said that, it is also my wish that the new Governor would follow suit and die like the predecessor, and the cycle continues until they seek forgiveness from Nigerians for the evils and inhuman treatment meted out to the Nigerian people since indepence. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Alaafialoro(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
I know this type of news will definitely pop up! Only God knows what is wrong with this sickening nation. The news can either be :
1. May be they truely jubilated which is heartless and inhumane
Or
2. Someone came up with false story for selfish gain.
Either way,this country is doomed!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
I hate islam. 90000000000000000000000 Likes

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by k2039: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2012
Funny enough their will also be educated illiterates among those jubilating.

Ethnic and religious bigotry is one of the biggest problem facing this country, more reason why we wont have good leaders, because the yardstick for voting is just senseless(religion and ethnicity)

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Never, President Yaradua's death will always remain a tragedy to Nigerians. What Joy can be derived from the death of a good man?

15 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lafuria1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nkonadi:

Did u hear of such news?

Just admit it that the muslims are heartless...

the christians celebrated when yardua died and yakowa become governor. do u reside in kaduna at all.? muslim are heartless and the christians are wat? if the governors were muslims, you will NEVER had cared......so please stop forming saint here. celebrating someone death is wrong but i want you christian fanatics to stop being hypocrite.....

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by excondido(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.
because u dont see anything makes it a lie abi? r u telin us that u r everywhere in zaria at d same time. u northern muslims r smthn else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.