Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k (1205 Views)

What Biz To Do To Earn 200-300k A Month / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Murphy870(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please I need people to give me some small scales biz i can start with say 200k-300k for the starting. I wish to start doing something next year and I wants to be careful about my selection that’s why I needs some more ideas
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Bakerdav: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2019
Go for fish farming biz bro
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Strictlane: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2019
I'd advice you consider poultry business it's lucrative that's if you love that section.. Piggery infact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Murphy870(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2019
I’m already into fish farming I started that June this year. This is my second stock in the pond but my first sales wasn’t that profitable as expected. I don’t know what happened. Although I’m not quitting but I wants to have another business that I will making daily income remember fish is after 3 4 months before you can make sales.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Bakerdav: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Murphy870:
I’m already into fish farming I started that June this year. This is my second stock in the pond but my first sales wasn’t that profitable as expected. I don’t know what happened. Although I’m not quitting but I wants to have another business that I will making daily income remember fish is after 3 4 months before you can make sales.
its depend on ur feeding,d breed of fish you get ND ur inlet ND outlet of water,then if fish is not up to 6 month ur profit will reduce as expected
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by holar2ge(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2019
can we talk privately pls? I have a fish pond I'm constructing at the moment too...

Murphy870:
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by smoke9910(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2019
Search for goods for females and buy them from China. It's a great way to invest the money and you'll make your money back in no time.
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Zibahstores(f): 12:56am On Dec 31, 2019
Murphy870:

How about investment? At least this will give you time to consider another business. Can you give me the benefit of the doubt and let me show you how? Contact in my Siggy.
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Bakerdav: 1:25am On Dec 31, 2019
holar2ge:
can we talk privately pls? I have a fish pond I'm constructing at the moment too...okay contact me

Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Sirseedorf(m): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Please I need an advice on accessories business. Though I budgeted #100000 .
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by holar2ge(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2020
send ur number abeg

[quote author=Bakerdav post=85364544][/quote]
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Bakerdav: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
holar2ge:
send ur number abeg

send urs bro
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by holar2ge(m): 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
08101063151 whatsapp number

Bakerdav:
send urs bro
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by mright05(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2020
Bakerdav:
its depend on ur feeding,d breed of fish you get ND ur inlet ND outlet of water,then if fish is not up to 6 month ur profit will reduce as expected

I want to go to Fish pond business,but I don’t know nothing about the business, how do I start what are the thing I need to know first, kindly help a bro out
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Bakerdav: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2020
mright05:

I want to go to Fish pond business,but I don’t know nothing about the business, how do I start what are the thing I need to know first, kindly help a bro out
whatapp no
Re: What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k by Takeit2017(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new year

Am David, 20years old, a computer literate and a blogger currently working in a cafe situate, lying, and being at ibeju-Lekki Lagos
Am the only one proving for my family with my hard earned 25000 monthly salary every month i stop working last two months because I had to go and take care of my mom in the village for personal reasons which almost emptied my life savings now am planning on starting a passport photograph business in my village after I have gathered I will come back to Lagos to start my hustling again and I don't have enough savings cus of wat happened. Just hoping on God right now

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Man Roman Abrahmovic / Funding For A Project.have U Any Idea? / What are the Requirements of Starting a Newspaper Stand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.