Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man (1174 Views)

What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Man Dies Having Sex With 4 Ladies In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by popefuse(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
Becouse i got 2 wonder why ladies mean by God fearing guy.in a lay man english to me a God fearing guy is type of guy that devolt all his individual to God.
1.He says biblical words
2.He attend every service
3.A prayer warrior
4.He goes along with his bible every were
5.Always quiet
6.Gospel preacher or sunday school teacher
7.live everything 4 God means succumb 2 defeat even though his wright
8.He always play gospel songs
9. He moves around with his fellow brethren
ETC. Which i no that all this afformention are kind of unacceptable or unbearable 4 u ladies to accommodate.
It kind of funny when i heard hot babes saying this.
WHO IS A GOD FEARING GUY TO U
1.YAHOO BOYZ
2.PLAYBOYZ
3.CLUBBOYZ
To me it a guy that spoit u with cash or the one that takes u to dubai,It God fearing ladies dudes today.LADIES COME ON ,WHO IS A GOD FEARING GUY U CAN DATE OR MARRY?BE HONEST.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
yewandequeen...

.comman answer..
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Dannidom(m): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
A guy they control anyhow like wrapper

2 Likes

Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
RB007:
yewandequeen...

.comman answer..

Lol
why did you mention me Na, u want to pick fight with me abi based on my own opinion?

Back to the topic.
In my own way God fearing man means someone that has the fear of God in him alongside a good conscience. There is no way you will fear God and wont treat your woman right. Corrects her with love and care and encourages her to be steadfast in the lord.
He is God fearing when he knows what is right from what is wrong and not influenced by external bodies e.g friends.
Simply put God fearing is someone with a good and disciplined modest way of life in tune to Gods modification.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Fedayeen02: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
They mean a Man that attends Church and tells them it will be No Sex Till After Marriage grin
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Emac34: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
The (ladies)don't even know what the like
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fedayeen02:
They mean a Man that attends Church and tells them it will be No Sex Till After Marriage grin

Not entirely true

You can be a steady church goer and your ways are crooked more than the person who never stepped into church. Its not all about going to church only that going to church helps us get closer and know more about God.

1 Like

Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Fedayeen02: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Not true
I've found myself in countless situation like that before
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fedayeen02:
I've found myself in countless situation like that before

Am sure she has her reasons for saying so and coupled with the fact that she might have noticed your kindda way of life to not be in tune with hers.

She might have seen you as someone who doesn't attend church regularly and encourages pre marital sex.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Lol
why did you mention me Na, u want to pick fight with me abi based on my own opinion?

Back to the topic.
In my own way God fearing man means someone that has the fear of God in him alongside a good conscience. There is no way you will fear God and wont treat your woman right. Corrects her with love and care and encourages her to be steadfast in the lord.
He is God fearing when he knows what is right from what is wrong and not influenced by external bodies e.g friends.
Simply put God fearing is someone with a good and disciplined modest way of life in tune to Gods modification.

I am that...

.Man yewande grin..
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
RB007:

I am that...

.Man yewande grin..

U wish grin
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

U wish grin

.How will you find a God fearing Man when..

..you don't believe.

I AM THAT I AM
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na their maga be god-fearing guy.

1 Like

Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2017
RB007:

.How will you find a God fearing Man when..

..you don't believe.

I AM THAT I AM

And who says am single and searching tongue
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Dannidom(m): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

those jugs though
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by decatalyst(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ask them, they are confuse! grin
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Enegod(m): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
I fear GOD everytime I go outside and it is lightning , does that count? undecided
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by thehedge(f): 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
most of them just mean a guy that goes to church, or atleast admits he is a christian.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by dingbang(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Lol

Back to the topic.
wet in concern god fearing with treating woman right kwanu... Where did they import you from.. Abi did the lord include in his ten commandments dat men should treat women right? Fear God oooo...
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Yewandequeen:

..The Lord is.

..saying so.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2017
RB007:

..The Lord is.

..saying so.

Phophect of lies
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by Yewandequeen(f): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2017
dingbang:
wet in concern god fearing with treating woman right kwanu... Where did they import you from.. Abi did the lord include in his ten commandments dat men should treat women right? Fear God oooo...

That part is for people like u tongue
Its interwoven.
Re: Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Yewandequeen:

That part is for people like u tongue
Its interwoven.
abeg you girls are just confused

(1) (Reply)

60 Years Old Woman Married 26 Years Old Guy See Photos / Help, A Victim Of Sexual Abuse And Harassment Cries Out. Advice Needed. / Guys, Can You Do This????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.