Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. (8738 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by ritababe(f): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
shilling:
You can't argue with these numbers, but I doubt this is affecting her ad revenue at all. Nigerian brands continue to sheepishly advertise on her blog because she's famous. I love LIB and visit it everyday, but it is probably the most poorly designed website I've seen in a while.

please tell me what you enjoy there, even Stella is a better writer.
Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by ebujany(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Medunah:

To deal with criticism is your biggest problem,i see......

Bad belle criticism.......What happened to constructive criticism?
Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by DonX001: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

And this is the reason why many upcoming bloggers are finding it difficult to attract visitors, thinking of posting informative, and educational articles including tech related blogs. But all those kind of stuffs don't interest the youth of this country. They rather go to blog sites where you see posts like "between Beyonce and Kardashian who rocks the shoe better" and other yeye celebrity news. Shame.
Though things are beginning to change, I will say to some extent people are more interested in learning online business and making money online this might be part of the reason for the decline of views on her blog. The recession isn't helping either, youths have to source a way for income rather than following celebrity lifestyle upadan.

Lol, true that.
Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by styless(f): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
dnb stories still my best nigerian site. very informative and fast loading
Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
homesteady:
Yeah, very true! Her comments section keeps dwindling every day! You hardly find any post with up to 100 comments!
I think she is putting too much effort in that her new website!
It's actually not dwindling. She's the one who doesn't find time to approve her comments.
Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
ritababe:

please tell me what you enjoy there, even Stella is a better writer.
I don't think even Linda Ikeji has ever claimed to being the best writer or blogger. She's just simply the biggest and most successful, that commercial success. Stella's blog hasn't translated into money for her. Maybe she's not after the money anyways but i doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by Cosyfaith(f): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2017
KealDrogo:

And this is the reason why many upcoming bloggers are finding it difficult to attract visitors, thinking of posting informative, and educational articles including tech related blogs. But all those kind of stuffs don't interest the youth of this country. They rather go to blog sites where you see posts like "between Beyonce and Kardashian who rocks the shoe better" and other yeye celebrity news. Shame.
Though things are beginning to change, I will say to some extent people are more interested in learning online business and making money online this might be part of the reason for the decline of views on her blog. The recession isn't helping either, youths have to source a way for income rather than following celebrity lifestyle upadan.
KealDrogo:

High five dear, You're so on point. Just u look at other youths worldwide esp even developing countries like Indian, those guys re ruling. They max internet. You see their tech youths on YouTube gathering millions of followers. Naija is another story altogether. following celeb news up and down

1 Like

Re: Lindaikejisblog Is Failing And It Seems Linda Ikeji Has Not Realized It. by angelina08(f): 7:26am On May 19, 2022
I agree with Wikinaija that Lindaikejisblog has become more an advertisement website than a blog - https://www.yohaig.ng/category/nigerian-entertainment-news/blogs/linda-ikeji/. The front page is loaded with banners, and it's challenging to find the actual content. I think this is why the traffic has declined. I hope Linda makes some changes so that her blog can regain its former glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After Photo Of Cardi B When She Was Still A Young Girl / Styl Plus: Zeal's New Afro Look / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.