Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters (5404 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by mindfreaks(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2017
ladies is it the size, length, of penis or the time he spent doing it or the guy doing it that matter most in a sexual excitement..?
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2017
This same sort of question is asked almost everyday, una no dey tire for NL ni, why arent theyr new innovative questions instead same shit, different toilet.
Abeg abeg joor
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Lionbite(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Well, i think both factors are related cos if its a lenghty joystick she will reach climax faster but if na small prick it will take more time.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2017
grin

I'm kinda lost...

Lionbite plz can u elaborate further wink
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Satisfier(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
It's your chance to join the family of elites, it's amazing. Kindly click on this link to join the BLEND IN whatsapp group, where you get first class experience of people all around the world, find a foreign lover too, Relationship Talks, Love, Hangout, Games its fun DON'T MISS OUT

https:///2tsnW4MMIje1jV1PvzTCxy
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Lionbite(m): 7:38am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I'm kinda lost...

Lionbite plz can u elaborate further wink
bad girl. Anyway me sef no get work today sha. You see, every girl has a center of gravity in her veejay. Frequent hitting of this spot ultimately leads to orgasm. Big dick requires less energy and time in carrying out this task due to it's depth and width. But you see unfortunate guys with small pricks ehn, na them dey sweat profusely ontop girl like christmas chicken. But for our Mr. Mandigos na soft wortk. grin grin
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Lionbite:

bad girl. Anyway me sef no get work today sha. You see, every girl has a center of gravity in her veejay. Frequent hitting of this spot ultimately leads to orgasm. Big dick requires less energy and time in carrying out this task due to it's depth and width. But you see unfortunate guys with small pricks ehn, na them dey sweat profusely ontop girl like christmas chicken. But for our Mr. Mandigos na soft wortk. grin grin

Hahahhahaha.. Is it?

Well, NOT all girls are a big fan of massive, monstrous meat tho.. wink
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Lionbite(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha.. Is it?

Well, NOT all girls are a big fan of massive, monstrous meat tho.. wink
u nko, u like em big or small?
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2017
Lionbite:

u nko, u like em big or small?

Men shud be happy if they got 5inches and up coz that cud be considered as big, monstrous, huge, massive, etc...

I think I'm good with 2-4.5 inches.. wink grin
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Medunah: 8:06am On Jan 15, 2017
Justdulla:
This same sort of question is asked almost everyday, una no dey tire for NL ni, why arent theyr new innovative questions instead same shit, different toilet.
Abeg abeg joor
Ditto
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Justdulla:
Abeg abeg joor
Go to career section.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Men shud be happy if they got 5inches and up coz that cud be considered as big, monstrous, huge, massive, etc...

5 is average.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by J3RK: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Go to church and pray for some sense to stop asking rubbish questions

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Love Machine:
5 is average.

Nawa baba... 5 is considered as long ooo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

come trapqueen,nor go carry waiting u nor fit handle oooO
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I am 6.I still see myself as average.Oya make we measure am.Bring tape.Na you go do am o.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Love Machine:
I am 6.I still see myself as average.Oya make we measure am.Bring tape.Na you go do am o.

shocked 6? Tats too much...

I run for my life.. I have no plan to die this year... undecided
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Girls dey collect am without complaining.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

u for collect that one make u hae
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Love Machine:
Girls dey collect am without complaining.

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 15, 2017
Oya make una enter d other room,I dey come,make I bring my camera
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
grin how would we know ??
Non Virgins where are you come and explain this pls grin
On a sunday morning OP u no well oh May God forgive you
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Jenny1010(f): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2017
All of them matters
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

trapqueen na u b DAT 4 ur dp?
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by R3B3L(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by xest(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jenny1010:
All of them matters
what'sapp me Na 07038109881
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Love Machine:
I don't know y its just like dat am 7.3 but i still feel like its small
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by skedman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Justdulla:
Abeg abeg joor
trump already said it, when there is rain ,what comes to the mind of a blackman is sex. This is what they are good at,innovation is zero.on nairaland any innovation usually have little likes but if it is big breast you tend to see 100 likes . We are all guilty of these.

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by R3B3L(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
skedman:
trump already said it, when there is rain ,what comes to the mind of a blackman is sex. This is what they are good at,innovation is zero.on nairaland any innovation usually have little likes but if it is big breast you tend to see 100 likes . We are all guilty of these.
so u are a black dude supporting ds myopic disdain of a psychologically inept red neck. Niqqur u best learn how to define yoself. Visit ur history books and appreciate ur forefathers if u feel u are less inventive.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's only pre-intimacy that matters
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by dxpecial(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Satisfier:
It's your chance to join the family of elites, it's amazing. Kindly click on this link to join the BLEND IN whatsapp group, where you get first class experience of people all around the world, find a foreign lover too, Relationship Talks, Love, Hangout, Games its fun DON'T MISS OUT

https:///2tsnW4MMIje1jV1PvzTCxy
how can i join dis ma number
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by myfantasies(f): 5:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's d techniques dat matters

D size or d hours u spent is useless as long as you r not good in bed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Call Me Baby': Inside The Talking Sex Doll Factory In China (photos) / Man Shocked As Girl He Took Out On Date Run Away, Cos He Couldn't Pay Malt(pic / I Tipped Him With Thousand Naira Note,but Not Knowing He Wasa Multi Millionair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.