Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters (5442 Views)

I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. / Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by kateskitty(f): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Another small pric.k guy bringing his insecurity to Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
paulinoace0:

I don't know y its just like dat am 7.3 but i still feel like its small
Na so e dey be o.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
kateskitty:
Another small pric.k guy bringing his insecurity to Nairaland
Is that your boss's seat you are sitting?
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
myfantasies:
It's d techniques dat matters

D size or d hours u spent is useless as long as you r not good in bed
As in how?Teach me more.
Re: Ladies Is It The Size, Length, Of Penis Or The Time He Spent Doing It Matters by Damoxy(m): 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Men shud be happy if they got 5inches and up coz that cud be considered as big, monstrous, huge, massive, etc...

I think I'm good with 2-4.5 inches.. wink grin
aw una dey measure am sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Bae And I.....we Having Fun Mehn (pics) / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims / taken down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.