Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS (20829 Views)

"I Love Sex" See The Tattoo A Fine Nigeria Girl Put On His Face (photos) / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
According to the eyewitness, My friends sister got her fiance to tattoo a spider on her assh0le so when he cums in her ass it looks like the spider is making silk for a web.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/lady-got-her-fiance-to-tattoo-spider-on.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
This serious matter grin
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Olalan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
This one don mad oooo
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by sweetonugbu: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Progress from head to anus

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Adepet222(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
If the guy that drew this thing no do one round, something is doing his brain.

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by sweetonugbu: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adepet222:
can I cum to you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by chiommy123(f): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na dem white they too dey mad
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by obiekunie2: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
at op person no shame in leaving her yansh open na u shame catch to cover am! idiota! angry

9 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adepet222:

thats her fiance, he can have all the rounds he desires.... but i doubt this lady can have sex after the pain of the tattoo of her nyansh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Nairaobserver: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
obiekunie2:
at op person no shame in leaving her yansh open na u shame catch to cover am! idiota! angry
Onishekushe ni er grin
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by sexysage(m): 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
These ones are already mad.
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by telkevog(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Walahi, This one no go shit for one week! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by themaestro08(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Progress from head to anus
genius! Who ever made this cut is a legend.
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by sweetonugbu: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
themaestro08:
genius! Who ever made this cut is a legend.
he is a pro
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Osobi32(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

thats her fiance, he can have all the rounds he desires.... but i doubt this lady can have sex after the pain of the tattoo of her nyansh.
from my understanding...... So they have anal sex? Dirty

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Osobi32:
from my understanding...... So they have anal sex? Dirty

even if they have vaginal sex, it would be painful and/or unpleasant because, as we all know, the nyansh is less than 1cm away from the coochie... due!
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by paix(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Adepet222:
That's not true. Don't mix business with pleasure.
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by FamousMonk: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
I love tattoos..
I plan on getting one on my Kidney.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Emilokoiyawon: 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na wa oh! And I thought I had seen it all... shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by YorubaPrince: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
sweetonugbu:
can I cum to you

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
See Na Small Thing De Make Me Vex. Whats The Point Of Showing Us The Picture if We Cant See The Anus hole undecided are With Your Brain At All angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by iPass: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
The butthole looks clean

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by falcon01: 1:20am On Nov 27, 2019
iPass:
The butthole looks clean
I swear man I was just waiting to see a comment like this

3 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Madness
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Powersurge: 4:28am On Nov 27, 2019
And you posted this?

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by johnkey: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2019
I'll lick that asshole

2 Likes

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by BareFacedLies(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Only whites can be this crazy
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Crazychris: 5:26am On Nov 27, 2019
But that butthole is clean unlike those ones with irritating hair. That's why i Iike white chicks

#Rimmingit #Won'tBeaBadIdea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by Rilley(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2019
The ass is still cleaner than most Nigerian girls ass. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
I hope this is fake news.
Re: Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS by iPass: 11:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Rilley:
The ass is still cleaner than most Nigerian girls ass. cheesy
Cleaner than pussy sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Height Is A Man Considered Short? / How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.