Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. (4090 Views)

My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Buhari And His Wife Thinks We "Kola" For Face... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Nlanders Please I don't understand ...having sex with my Wife(not girlfriend) on an early Sunday morning is it a sin? my wife always deny me sex on Sunday morning claiming it makes her feel guilty in Church bla bla bla! Thing is ...work keeps me busy during the week and I only have strength and time to Bleep only on weekends...please how do I explain to her that she's my wife and we have the right to Bleep anytime anywhere and any position we fancy.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by LifeofAirforce1: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2017
Keep your marital issues to yourself

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
lol
naso some women dey take their hand carry their husband dash sister grace.
Tell her that its not bad, moreover the sabbath is even Saturday not sunday... Keep it holy doesnt mean u shudnt ave fun with your spouse.
make her see reasons

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by MrSmith007: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
Yawns
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by obiorathesubtle: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Smh..

Your wife needs to be baptized in alcohol..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by J3RK: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2017
You and Your Wife are mad!! She,for saying such rubbish. You,for putting up with this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Hotsparkles(m): 9:21am On Jan 15, 2017
Am not married, so I don't know what you're talking about :PAm not married, so I don't know what you're talking about
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by babseg(m): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Why can't you wait till you come back from church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Blizzy9ja: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
Some pastors do dat and so they preach same to their members... But I don't think theres anytin wrong with dat

I just think you should see a councellor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by ufuosman(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2017
if she think so, then let her be. U can do it or Saturday or Monday.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Bluezy13(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Some pastors do dat and so they preach same to their members... But I don't think there is anytin wrong with dat

I just think you should see a councellor.

I think he should see a commissioner instead smiley
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Emescot(m): 9:32am On Jan 15, 2017
Op sex na food? Something wey be ur own wey u fit pound every other day, if she want off day atleast make sundays be her off day...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2017
na wa 2 u o. so u wake up on sunday and na to nack madam 1st enter ur mind?
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by TheBossLadyK(f): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Is not a sin, she want Sunday to be holy for her.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Maybe she wants her toto to be fresh for the pastor in the church.. grin

Na joke o...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 15, 2017

Well, Actually, it's a sin. lol. grin

If you're not having the 'SEX' to procreate, and replenish the earth with Kids, then, please, Keep those libidos on a leash.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, Actually, it's a sin. lol. grin

If you're not having the 'SEX' to procreate, and replenish the earth with Kids, then, please, Keep those libidos on a leash.

How is it a sin?
Can you back it with bible verses that says banging your wife on sunday is a sin..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

How is it a sin?
Can you back it with bible verses that says banging your wife on sunday is a sin..

Eh, LoL. grin

the Bible said go ye into the world blah blah blah and replenish the earth. grin

PS-You should know by now that I'm just messing witcha.

And the only verse I know in the Bible is eh, John3:16...Which I'm very likely gon still stutter at the end.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by BlaQWolf: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2017
J3RK:
You and Your Wife are mad!! She,for saying such rubbish. You,for putting up with this rubbish

You can actually make your point without being insultive...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Wtf. You guys are already married . Tell her to show you the verse

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

Eh, LoL. grin

the Bible said go ye into the world blah blah blah and replenish the earth. grin

PS-You should know by now that I'm just messing witcha.

And the only verse I know in the Bible is eh, John3:16...Which I'm very likely gon still stutter at the end.

Chaii!!
Only John 3.16 cheesy grin

Are you saying you don't know about song of solomon 8:8..
We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our sister on the day when she is spoken for?
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by J3RK: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You can actually make your point without being insultive...
Okay.. Now Fvcxk off

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2017
Mrtolotolo:

Chaii!!
Only John 3.16 cheesy grin

Are you saying you don't know about song of solomon 8:8..
We have a little sister, and she has no breasts. What shall we do for our sister on the day when she is spoken for?
lol. grin

I have not the slightest idea.

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2017
"keep the sabdath day holy, keep thy soul clean" hm don tay wey i don dey hear dz words, even 4 my dreaming childhood days for church sunday school
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

I have not the slightest idea.

Lmao..

Now you know..
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 15, 2017
You guys should chop d tin early mor mor and clean mouth before day break. You can go back to sleep sef and attend second service.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
grin
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2017
Oga!, why you come dey ask for sex on a Sunday morning when you can do that on Saturday night?.
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Kobicove(m): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Coin2naira:
"keep the sabdath day holy, keep thy soul clean" hm don tay wey i don dey hear dz words, even 4 my dreaming childhood days for church sunday school

Sunday is NOT the sabbath day

1 Like

Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by Gladiator1: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
What can I say??
Re: My Wife Thinks Having Sex With Her On Sunday Morning Before Service Is A Sin. by buffalowings: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2017
O lord
Je ki iyawo mi soji

I don't want these nutcases

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Too Much Ejaculation / Men Who Pay For Sex Are Foolish!! / How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.