Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,959 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? (4139 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Penguin2: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Ok guys, let’s say you saw a girl you like either for the keeps or just wanna taste her kitty cat.

Now, say you saw her with her friends and you are kinda close with one of those friends whom you later approach for her contact details. After much persuasion, the friend agrees to give you her number on the condition that she must not know she give you her number.

So, you finally call her or chat her up, and as is characteristic of them, before you could say jack, she throws the missile question ‘how did you get my number?’

You try to play on her intelligence by telling her she gave you the number at Shoprite or Club but she insists you are wrong and that if you won’t tell her who gave you her number, she’s blocking you.

How una dey take answer am?

NB: Money Making crew stay outta my thread. Not like I begged you money.
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by ignis: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Tell her "An angel appeared in my dream and gave me your number". If you get blocked, that's not the end of life.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Penguin2: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2021
ignis:
Tell her "An angel appeared in my dream and gave me your number". If you get blocked, that's not the end of life.

Lol!

Somebody you wanna conquer and nyash grin

The aim is to make sure she doesn’t get off the hook.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2021
if you really wanna go the long way with that girl then tell her the truth:" i was so taken by you, i had to beg a common friend of ours to give me your number, and that person made me swear to not divulge their name... "

if you just wanna chop and clean mouth then tell her something fun/sweet/enticing...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
shocked

First of all,I don't just go about looking for random numbers of some random girls which I'd waste my airtime and precious time on explaining how,who,and where I got her number from...

Even the ones wey voluntarily give me their numbers self dey hard me to call most times self...life don already hard undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Xenry: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2021
"How did you get my number?"
"You won't believe if I tell you."
" Really? Just tell me how you get it."
"Okay, I created it."
Don't let anyone use you to practice "celebrity life". Life is too short to be stressed by some unnecessary questions.
By the way, when that same girl reaches a certain age, she would be the one to advertise her number; she may pretend she is doing some "whatsapp tv", and from there she will . . . Well, you know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Deicide: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2021
Why not just say the truth? And besides watin I wan use Nigeria girl number do, when I no day craze?
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2021
Girls wey dey do add up now, check siggy tho
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Vickho6(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2021
I had to warn you to stop chasing me in ma dream to dick you..
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by paulolee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2021
dt a friend game me...if she ask which friend, would tell her not to border bcoz i promised him not to spill n let chat
uf she insist to know, na straight blocking before she block me...
no b 30 mins fun wey go end am go Mk one bea de stress me wen she no b client from jand
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Penguin2: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2021
Xenry:
"How did you get my number?"
"You won't believe if I tell you."
" Really? Just tell me how you get it."
"Okay, I created it."
Don't let anyone use you to practice "celebrity life". Life is too short to be stressed by some unnecessary questions.
By the way, when that same girl reaches a certain age, she would be the one to advertise her number; she may pretend she is doing some "whatsapp tv", and from there she will . . . Well, you know the rest.

Lol
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by SPLENDID25(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2021
Do people still do this stupid nonsense?, Collecting a lady's number from one of her acquaintances.Is this caused by fear or what?....Well try "Google is my friend you know".
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by LordPherule(m): 7:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

I buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by tnerro1(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2021
If I can not walk up to a girl to collect her number and i will now be asking people for her number means an not serious about her. If I be girl, and you cannot approach me for my number, come dey call me say u get am from someone, I go just classify you as kidnapper
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by effixxyguy1: 9:42am On Jul 21, 2021
���
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Disturb: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2021
Very annoying question at times
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by FatherCHRISTMAS: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2021
Disturb:
Very annoying question at times
abi o
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Morientez: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
I pick am for ground angry
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
Tel her u got a knw fone and found the number inside but the number lnks very familiar like that of sumbody u knw.. from there deflect her attention subtly with another conversation entirely. start by complementing her sweet voice then other talks can folow. dont end by asking if u can cal her again. that question has tendency of spoiling the whole effort.. just tel her when you wil be caling her next. she is most likely to answer "okay." thats how i do mine and it works for me
Re: How Do You Answer ‘how Did You Get My Number’? by FalseProphet1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Just tell her that you're a CEO in your own company and she won't bother how your got her number anymore.

This I have seen.

(1) (Reply)

How I Dealt With A Fine Girl Forming Unnecessarily Difficult. / Torn Between My Ex-Girlfriend and Her Best Friend / Can You Marry Your Best Friend's Son/daughter Or Your Dad's/mom's Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.