Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (65148 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Bobinovic: 3:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
bidexolumanish:
Him member complain give u?
Bro! whatever topic posted here has been made public which therefore is my concern likewise comments, so keep ur misplaced meme to yourself.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
wink
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrRichy:
evidence of serving a Big God

waiting for the children of hate to flood the thread..
The sadduccees and pharisees will soon come after your comment grin grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by holysainbj(m): 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:
Salvation Ministries is the no 1 brand when it comes to churches in Port Harcourt; Redeemed, Deeper life, Assemblies, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Chosen, OPM, and all the rest put together are still trying to understand how overtake overtook overtake.

David Ibiyeomie continue
remove Catholic from that list, dont u think b4 typing
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Bobinovic: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
RZArecta:
the car was hired
Hired or not! When you talk of the richest pastor in port harcourt what name comes to your mind??
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
walcut:
I just tire for una... So he should use 504?
Car was meant to take you from point A to B, (example 504) ,if you want anything else it should be from your personal pocket not poor masses donations.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by opribo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
it is normal...
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Our God is not a poor God... We serve a God of super abundant riches
So no poor man in his church?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
kaluxy007:
Thats because blood of Jesus is better than any other insurance

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
What is wrong with using limousine for evangelism, David Ibiyeomie God bless you and let these haters continue to be confused at Gods blessings

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by prophetfire: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:
Salvation Ministries is the no 1 brand when it comes to churches in Port Harcourt; Redeemed, Deeper life, Assemblies, Roman Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Chosen, OPM, and all the rest put together are still trying to understand how overtake overtook overtake.

David Ibiyeomie continue
I dont think you have ever met not to talk of knowing Jesus Christ. are churches now brand names competing for space? I thought its evrryone to his own assignment as the Lord has commissioned? Its your type that go to church and boastvof their church and pastor's miracle power while not knowing God themselves. Grow up boy.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by greatmen: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
nairaland be warned o, salvation ministries is not a church you write about o, they is purity and power from that alter! that's a Dangerous Godly ministry you haven't heard about their testimonies please find out, God's hand is upon that church that place is no joke!!!! be careful of accusing that church the way God fights for them!

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:

David Ibiyeomie continue

Hmmmmmmm

Really?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by KaptainAfrika: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Why does the Nigerian church keep doing this? Doing the work of the Spirit by using the power of the flesh.

What is the point of the message you preach, when what you promise people, if they come to Christ, is available outside of Jesus Christ.

The last time I checked there are sinners, who can afford and already have these things you promise your congregation - money, health, happiness e.t.c

How about we focus on the one thing, sinners don't have - salvation and a reassurance of peace with God in the afterlife.

The gospel is powerful in itself without recourse to fleshly means. When did material possession ever become the yardstick of walking right with God.

I think this limousine stunt is aimed at those, who want God's blessings and nothing else, no change in their lives outside of material possessions, no change in their inner nature, just their outer appearance.

God should be your greatest desire, pant after His presence like a deer pants after the stream.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by greatmen: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.
Mr a lot of he's members can afford that car!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by entrepreneurmic: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
ebujany:
The church is very rich o....you need to see their new church building still under construction. Bigger than a stadium
WHAT ABOUT D MEMBERS?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by ngwababe(f): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

How many of his members can afford that car abi aren't they all serving a Big God.

What if its one of the members of the church willingly gave this car to him for the rally??
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

many of them are just memebers by mouth. if you truly know the God you serve, that limo sef na toy cool
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by greatmen: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't get how does a rally with a limo become an issue, cocoa cola, Pepsi etc spend millions billions on marketing and sponsorship, even devilish concerts endorsing musicians that lead people to hell, the kingdom of darkness is using its wealth to promote and change policies world wide to damn souls, Mr please in the last days it is written the mountain of the Lord shall be above all others and the Nation's shall run to it, the church will be bigger in all spheres we will dominate this dark world, we will be a becon of light. Imagine how Saudis and rich Arab states and their wahibism sponsor terrorism worldwide to promote islam and kill people, what nonsense!!!
KaptainAfrika:
Why does the Nigerian church keep doing this? Doing the work of the Spirit by using the power of the flesh.

What is the point of the message you preach, when what you promise people, if they come to Christ, is available outside of Jesus Christ.

The last time I checked there are sinners, who can afford and already have these things you promise your congregation - money, health, happiness e.t.c

How about we focus on the one thing, sinners don't have - salvation and a reassurance of peace with God in the afterlife.

The gospel is powerful in itself without recourse to fleshly means. When did material possession ever become the yardstick of walking right with God.

I think this limousine stunt is aimed at those, who want God's blessings and nothing else, no change in their lives outside of material possessions, no change in their inner nature, just their outer appearance.

God should be your greatest desire, pant after His presence like a deer pants after the stream.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Abdulazeez007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Destined2win:
I have no problems with pastors driving big cars, besides he could have hired it
must he show off?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
The sadduccees and pharisees will soon come after your comment grin grin

as usual

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
walcut:
I just tire for una... So he should use 504?

Jesus used a donkey not even big horse. A pastor is surpose to win souls for God not leave extravagant.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by MrRichy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

bro..... why are you pained ?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by RZArecta(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bobinovic:

Hired or not! When you talk of the richest pastor in port harcourt what name comes to your mind??
Obviously Ibiyeomie and so ? This doesn't have any correlation
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by KaptainAfrika: 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
So basically you are stating that we should copy the world in terms of advertising, the same world we are trying to save from damnation?

Let me ask you this question: If MTN goes on air, and promises new subscribers that buying an MTN SIM will guarantee them, crystal clear network and people buy MTN sims because of that advert. But instead of crystal clear network, they have a bad network. What do you think happens to the MTN Brand name? In case you don't know, the MTN Brand name will be associated with lies.

If you can not trust the Holy Spirit to minister to the people you are trying to reach, and you feel that you need to appeal to their fleshly desires, you my friend are no different from Sarah in the bible, who wanted to help God give Abraham, a son. Or the man that stretched out his hand to hold the ark of the covenant, when it was about to fall and was struck dead by God.

Trust in God 100% to touch the hearts of those who you are trying to reach or get off the pulpit, God doesn't need your limo or your gimmicks.

greatmen:
I don't get how does a rally with a limo become an issue, cocoa cola, Pepsi etc spend millions billions on marketing and sponsorship, even devilish concerts endorsing musicians that lead people to hell, the kingdom of darkness is using its wealth to promote and change policies world wide to damn souls, Mr please in the last days it is written the mountain of the Lord shall be above all others and the Nation's shall run to it, the church will be bigger in all spheres we will dominate this dark world, we will be a becon of light. Imagine how Saudis and their wahibism sponsor terrorism worldwide to promote islam and kill people, what nonsense!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by HARDDON: 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Mind blowing wonders, blistering testimonies n enthraling Revelations!
5 NIGHTS OF GLORY !!!

Favour Flows
Life transformed
Busineses Blessed, Boom
5 NIGHTS OF GLORY!

Captives Librated
Terminal Diseases Healed
Evil Cocoons Anihilate.

5 Nights OF GLORY!

The Largest Single Gathering on Earth! (10million + people!)
View from all 196 Countries of the World

5 NIGHTS OF GLORY!
Happening LIve 2Morrow Monday 16th 2017

Come n experience God first hand!

U can also watch live Stream : smhos.org

Jesus is Lord!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by kateskitty(f): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pope Francis in his Kia and they are doing the same evangelization and serving the same God

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by khalids: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:

David Ibiyeomie continue
I cant really understand this statement.....what do you mean by overtake....The last time i checked the essence of the church is to win souls for Christ.....So which one is overtake again

All church are the property of Christ.....so what is the competition there....There is obviously sometime wrong.
Funny I have never heard of mosques competing against each other because they know the purpose of the mosque is for praying to God.

ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CHURCH
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by greatmen: 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
in other words The king James bible that was printed just fell from heaven, the churches, out reaches, crusades, TV programmes and missionaries that brought the gospel to Africa their funds came by magic?! they had no Godly sponsors, crusades that spread the gospel like the Billy graham, Bennyhinns and the rest do not cost a dime or my people perish for lack of knowledge the world system as you say should keep on buildings satellites and sponsoring tv channels, media houses including the platform we are on, while the church should sit down in a room and pray for the gospel to reach the ends of the earth without any action, the so called world system is doing a good Job leading millions of souls to hell each day because the enemy uses brilliant minds and ideas that God created and is manipulating it for he's Kingdom. maybe the disciple who buried Jesus and paid for he's tombstone was following the world system which by the way was very expensive to aquire a tomb, keep critising people using their 2loaves and 2 fishes or their wealth to promote the gospel while billionaires world wide are buying space satellites Internet platforms that promote their own agenda smh!
KaptainAfrika:
So basically you are stating that we should copy the world in terms of advertising, the same world we are trying to save from damnation?

Let me ask you this question: If MTN goes on air, and promises new subscribers that buying an MTN SIM will guarantee them, crystal clear network and people buy MTN sims because of that advert. But instead of crystal clear network, they have a bad network. What do you think happens to the MTN Brand name? In case you don't know, the MTN Brand name will be associated with lies.

If you can not trust the Holy Spirit to minister to the people you are trying to reach, and you feel that you need to appeal to their fleshly desires, you my friend are no different from Sarah in the bible, who wanted to help God give Abraham, a son. Or the man that stretched out his hand to hold the ark of the covenant, when it was about to fall and was struck dead by God.

Trust in God 100% to touch the hearts of those who you are trying to reach or get off the pulpit, God doesn't need your limo or your gimmicks.

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by sunshineV(f): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
dacovajnr:
You mean it? So the Gullible members are serving Midget God hence thy couldn't enjoy same privilege as the pastor undecided
apostle is getting on Forbes list
#wehdonesir

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by dacovajnr: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
sunshineV:
apostle is getting on Forbes list
#wehdonesir

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
otokx:

David Ibiyeomie continue
Sharrap, you go to church to compare which one is best. Pls follow the teaching of this great man of God. I'm not a member but I don't miss this program.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.