Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) (65146 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by tpapi: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
fpeter:

Jeez now that is RUDE....FYI we have a clean bill of health, i take offense to such allusions.
There are a thousand and more reasons a man may lose virility other than STDs.
I think you should be more informed next time b4 jumping to conclusions!
am tryin to offer solution, if d 2 of u av a clean bill of health, then i wil advise u visit Olayimika Natural Hospital in lagos, u can google it up
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by pennywys(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Themandator:

1. Where in the Bible did Jesus found the Catholic Church
2. What make the rosary holy...your dogma or the Bible
3. Mary or Jesus which is the intercession before the throne of God?
4. Expouse your confidence in God via his word?

Waiting

NB: there is no Catholic Church any where in the world that is as big as the new headquarters of this mans ministry in Port Harcourt. It is a 90,000 capacity auditorium.

Some of the most expensive and unaffordable secondary and primary schools in Nigeria are linked to the Catholic Church
ndi ala, make I leave u alone, there's something definitely wrong with you
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
pennywys:
ndi ala, make I leave u alone, there's something definitely wrong with you

Ok. Nwanne. But I sure you nothing is wrong with me. I just don't like it when people beliefs are based on assumptions for it is the lowest form of knowledge. ....in all your getting get understanding so the bi le says

So if Peter was the first pope just declare it with facts. If the rosary is holy declare so with fact
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
obitobe:

You do not compare the Roman catholic church with other churches, they do not need to advertise like all other churches to get members, but others need the advert to sustain the church.

Adverts don't and can't sustain a church. The best it can do is lure people there and afterwards impart takes over. Winners tells you if you stay three months and there is no positive change in your life you fare free to take a walk. ....by the way, winners don't advertise
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Themandator: 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
KaptainAfrika:
1. Okay, I might be wrong about Peter being the first pope. That aside, can you point out to me, where the promise of wealth is used to evangelise to sinners in the bible. Thanks.

2. It is true, that God has given us different talents and inspired approaches, in bringing glory to His name and drawing men away from the kingdom of darkness, to the kingdom of light. But show me anywhere in the bible, where we are suppose to rely on the power of the flesh and the desire of carnal men for materialistic things, instead of the power of the Holy Spirit in drawing men to Christ. (1 Corinthians 3:6)

3. Why did Jesus ask the young, rich ruler to sell all his goods and follow him? Why did Jesus emphasise on seeking first the kingdom of God? (Matt. 6:33) (Mark 10:17-27).

4. I believe that using a limo to evangelise, sends the wrong signal, which is, give your life to Christ and this limo could be yours one day and my friend, that is not the gospel. (Matthew 28:16-20)

5. I might be wrong and maybe that's what God told them to do, we are all in God's army and we want what brings glory to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Wealth is not the problem with the church but the love of wealth. What you love is what you give your time and attention to the most. Getting it is never a burden and that is what the rich young guy typies. He loved his wealth much more than salvation.......I hope you know that none of the disciples were poor according to the standard of their times. ..... Peter ' gave' Christ his boat and got rewarded in turn.

Solomaon designed a place of worship with gold......that is attraction....and the Bible says the church through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad. ...zec

Poverty is not a proof of holiness but a proof of lack of scriptural knowledge. ....Christ died so we can reign here on the earth as king and as priest.......neither king nor priest reigns in poverty......the same bible told us that he died to obtain for us not himself or heaven but us riches, wealth, honour, glory, knowledge and strength...see revelation 5:10

It will be foolishness to receive all such blessings and hide them because of the opinions of men.

Th fact that his voice is heard and listened to beyond his Port Harcourt base is proof that he is seeking the kingdom of God first and God in turn is adding all that men are dying for to his life and men are dying to live like he he is living doing rituals
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Leeafrica: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
blazer234:

Continue fooling yourself. How many people in that church has similar cars? Maybe only the pastor.

Or are you saying God's riches must only be seen on your pastor? Looks like you will never wake up from stupidity.

Visit the hq and take a look at members cars in the parking lot.
Thank me later
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Leeafrica: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Car was meant to take you from point A to B, (example 504) ,if you want anything else it should be from your personal pocket not poor masses donations.

Correction, Not all the members are poor.
If think about it, the rich members'll give more than the poor
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Leeafrica: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2022

Jesus used a donkey not even big horse. A pastor is surpose to win souls for God not leave extravagant.

He did it to fufill a prophecy plus his image is that of a humble prince of peace but horses were signs of war and battle
Re: David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) by Leeafrica: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
kateskitty:
Pope Francis in his Kia and they are doing the same evangelization and serving the same God

He did it this year w/o limo, people still gathered.
It's not the car then. Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / Buhari Is Insensitive To Nigeria Problems – Bishop Oyedepo / 80,000 Scottish Independence Supporters March In Confirmation Of TB Joshua’s Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.